End of the Trump/Russia investigation

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?
Mueller is like a pit bull that won't give up until he has gone down every rabbit hole he can find.

It is not a pretty job being a special prosecutor.

Both sides will hate him before his work is finished.

Ken Starr was hated too.

As was Archibald Cox.

And nobody ever told either of them thank you.

Don't ya just love it when a good conspiracy theory falls apart. LMAO BTW did ya notice that happened in Mar 2016, long before Trump clinched the nomination.

Not sure what you're talking about. I am enjoying your fictional accounts though.

The Podesta phishing, happened in Mar 2016 and you have yet to demonstrate anything I've posted is fictional. BTW you might learn something by watching this video.

That Mr. Dershowitz thinks firing the head of the FBI because he wouldn't drop an investigation is not going to hurt the President politically is (hopefully) fictional. No adult should be this politically ignorant.
/---- Another straw man argument. Now prove that is why Trump fired Comey.
View attachment 127762

Trump said so. Are you calling Trump a liar?

Don't ya just love it when a good conspiracy theory falls apart. LMAO BTW did ya notice that happened in Mar 2016, long before Trump clinched the nomination.

Not sure what you're talking about. I am enjoying your fictional accounts though.

The Podesta phishing, happened in Mar 2016 and you have yet to demonstrate anything I've posted is fictional. BTW you might learn something by watching this video.

That Mr. Dershowitz thinks firing the head of the FBI because he wouldn't drop an investigation is not going to hurt the President politically is (hopefully) fictional. No adult should be this politically ignorant.
View attachment 127762

/---- Link please. TIA

Comey was getting close, very close, too close. That's why Trump fired him. Even a fucking fifth grader could understand that.
There's no mystery here. Tramp admitted it live on TV. The stupid fuck incriminated himself because he thinks he can get away with ANYTHING. He has all his life.
Unfortunately for him there's still a rule of law in this country that's going to nail his ass to the wall.

View attachment 127762

/---- Link please. TIA

Every day I SMH on how woefully uniformed Tramp supporters are. That can only be attributed to their media sources.

View attachment 127762

/---- Link please. TIA

Every day I SMH on how woefully uniformed Tramp supporters are. That can only be attributed to their media sources.

I doubt that's the case, they're just trolling (the ones on here anyway), always asking for links, even if they don't provide them. Then they try to distract from the topic by blaming Obama or Hillary for Trump's shortcomings. As if they are still in a campaign.

View attachment 127762

/---- Link please. TIA

You might want to watch the video in post 192 and see what a proud hildabitch voter has to say about it.

Comey was getting close, very close, too close. That's why Trump fired him. Even a fucking fifth grader could understand that.
There's no mystery here. Tramp admitted it live on TV. The stupid fuck incriminated himself because he thinks he can get away with ANYTHING. He has all his life.
Unfortunately for him there's still a rule of law in this country that's going to nail his ass to the wall.
/---- Once again, by firing Comey, how does that end any investigation? Did the FBI come to a grinding halt when Comey left?

All Comey's firing did was demonstrate just how much Trump does not under D. C. or the government system.

/---- Once again, by firing Comey, how does that end any investigation? Did the FBI come to a grinding halt when Comey left?

That is why the charge is called obstruction of justice; it’s an attempt to hinder the investigation.

He never said that, why are you intentionally twisting what he said? You're either a hack or a troll, either way we're done on this one.

You should listen to your own videos. You may learn something (though it’s doubtful).

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?

You and I both know this ain't going to be over anytime soon. Obozo got the ball running and left has been all over this ever since. sore loserism, nothing more, nothing less.

You and I both know this ain't going to be over anytime soon. Obozo got the ball running and left has been all over this ever since. sore loserism, nothing more, nothing less.
Rocko, chin up, this too will pass. After prison.

Rocko, chin up, this too will pass. After prison.

leave me out of your wild sex fantasies. thank you.

If you were put in charge of an investigation that had absolutely no evidence backing up the allegations, what would you do?

If you were put in charge of an investigation that had absolutely no evidence backing up the allegations, what would you do?

doesn't matter what I would do, and it doesn't matter what anyone in charge of any investigation would do. The democrats won't stop because the Russian narrative plays to their base, who will never accept the results of the election.

He never said that, why are you intentionally twisting what he said? You're either a hack or a troll, either way we're done on this one.

You should listen to your own videos. You may learn something (though it’s doubtful).

Maybe you should, he said there might be some political wrongdoing twice in the first minute, he never said it wasn't going the hurt the president politically. He also said that no one can show him a law that has been broken and his presidency would survive.

Forum List

Back