End of the Trump/Russia investigation

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?

Mueller is going to be a busy guy.

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png
he will, looking at all the unmasking and leaks and hitlery's server, dnc server, podesta's email. you all have no idea what you got rolling, but it ain't what was in the catalog.

You didn't address the OP. Is this investigation ending in the near future because an objective leader who is now in charge can see that there is no evidence of substance and he can close the book? Or are you going to accuse Mueller of being in the tank?
What do you mean, I didn't address it? You may not like my answer but I addressed your question.
The OP was in regards to how Muellers investigation goes. If there is really no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion it should end very quickly. If it carries on then there must be substance that they are investigating. That was what the OP was about. You didn't address it
Yes, I did. I don't know how many different ways I can say it, but it doesn't matter what Mueller concludes because the left will only accept what they want to hear. If Mueller clears Trump, they'll continue to accuse him and say Mueller is in the tank for the president. The media will happily accommodate their propaganda too, they are the left's main ally in their quest to stop Trump. I guess my answer is... No, it won't end.
Yes partisans will always yell, but we can block out that noise. I guess it goes both ways. Left partisans may not accept a quick close to the case, and Right partisans will continue to insist that there is no evidence even if Mueller is clearly investigating evidence.

I actually do think the Left will move away from the Russia thing if Mueller says there is nothing there. They are gathering a lot of ammo to go after Trump as he keeps getting caught in lies and flirting with obstruction type activities. Although that stuff is related to the Russia investigation it will be a shift of focus as they will use whatever they think will be the most damaging to him.
what evidence would that be exactly? unmasking trump's staff? maybe.
What are you talking about?

According to care4all, he knew a guy who knew a guy. Her guess was Nigle Farage told him about Wikileaks having the material on Postesta. What's your theory?

The Trump campaign coordinated with hackers(i.e. criminals) to embarrass their political opponents, and one of the officers bragged about it on Twitter.

Maybe it was an anonymous source, there seems to be a butt load of them flying around. And it took six weeks to drop, so it couldn't have been very close coordination.

So, this 60 y/o millionaire with the President’s ear just happens to tweet that he knows Podesta is going to be hacked out of the blue based on an anonymous source….

no

It works for the NYT and WAPO and you regressive just lap it up. I guess in your hypocrisy anonymous sources are only credible if you like the story.
Not sure what you’re talking about but that isn’t anything new.

But just so you know, there is nothing illegal about having knowledge about someone having private documents, or their potential for releasing them. A crime would only occur if the person with that knowledge aided in obtaining the documents.

So that is what we want, an administration that uses criminals to hack their political opponents as long as they don’t provide them with passwords or usernames…it’s okay?

Does something have to be illegal to be wrong? Those guys who protest servicemen/servicewomen’s funerals….they break no laws. Are you willing to condone it?
hack was done by Rich Seth. we already know this. he was a democrat. so you be looking at the wrong party bubba.

What do you mean, I didn't address it? You may not like my answer but I addressed your question.
The OP was in regards to how Muellers investigation goes. If there is really no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion it should end very quickly. If it carries on then there must be substance that they are investigating. That was what the OP was about. You didn't address it
Yes, I did. I don't know how many different ways I can say it, but it doesn't matter what Mueller concludes because the left will only accept what they want to hear. If Mueller clears Trump, they'll continue to accuse him and say Mueller is in the tank for the president. The media will happily accommodate their propaganda too, they are the left's main ally in their quest to stop Trump. I guess my answer is... No, it won't end.
Yes partisans will always yell, but we can block out that noise. I guess it goes both ways. Left partisans may not accept a quick close to the case, and Right partisans will continue to insist that there is no evidence even if Mueller is clearly investigating evidence.

I actually do think the Left will move away from the Russia thing if Mueller says there is nothing there. They are gathering a lot of ammo to go after Trump as he keeps getting caught in lies and flirting with obstruction type activities. Although that stuff is related to the Russia investigation it will be a shift of focus as they will use whatever they think will be the most damaging to him.
your evidence you mention. what is it?

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?

he will, looking at all the unmasking and leaks and hitlery's server, dnc server, podesta's email. you all have no idea what you got rolling, but it ain't what was in the catalog.

Poor desperate little you...this ain't about Hillary, clown. Her picture isn't even in the diagram.

Poor desperate little you...this ain't about Hillary, clown. Her picture isn't even in the diagram.
it's gonna be all about the democrats. they are the only ones with the criminal activity. you know things that are done illegally. have fun, I will.

The resolution on this one isn't very good but the diagram is very telling. Yeppir, Mueller's got his work cut out for him.

C2EMWNUUkAEJT3N.jpg

The nice thing
Actually it should not end even after Trump is out of the picture, because many other people are involved. Some you would not expect as well, most likely.
about a special prosecutor is that he can go wherever evidence takes him. Once you start looking at ties to Russia, Obama and Hillary might start wishing they hadn't pushed the narrative.
Keep dreaming.

We could be in the latter stages in the Trump impeachment proceedings and these Tramp sheep would still say " there's nothing there."

Poor desperate little Trump, too....

View attachment 127613
and yet, still no crime. when you ain't got nothing.

Oh, they have something...and somebody. The FBI doesn't post their daily work on Twitter, or anywhere else for brickheads like yourself to peruse.
I think Jared Kushner is the "person of interest".

Fri May 19, 2017 | 4:45pm EDT
White House official is person of interest in Russia probe: Washington Post

"""A current White House official is a significant person of interest in the law enforcement investigation of possible ties between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russia, the Washington Post said on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The Post said its sources would not further identify the official, who was described as a senior White House adviser who is close to Trump."""

Comey was getting close, very close, too close. That's why Trump fired him. Even a fucking fifth grader could understand that.

Poor desperate little Trump, too....

View attachment 127613
and yet, still no crime. when you ain't got nothing.

Oh, they have something...and somebody. The FBI doesn't post their daily work on Twitter, or anywhere else for brickheads like yourself to peruse.
I think Jared Kushner is the "person of interest".

Fri May 19, 2017 | 4:45pm EDT

"""A current White House official is a significant person of interest in the law enforcement investigation of possible ties between Donald Trump's presidential campaign and Russia, the Washington Post said on Friday, citing people familiar with the matter.

The Post said its sources would not further identify the official, who was described as a senior White House adviser who is close to Trump."""
it isn't illegal you stupid fk. so what if they have his name. so what? they don't, but still so what? you got air bubba, you got air. I'm just laughing at you don't worry.

The nice thing
Actually it should not end even after Trump is out of the picture, because many other people are involved. Some you would not expect as well, most likely.
about a special prosecutor is that he can go wherever evidence takes him. Once you start looking at ties to Russia, Obama and Hillary might start wishing they hadn't pushed the narrative.
Keep dreaming.
about what, he stated that accurately, there are no defined lanes. ooopsss.

your evidence you mention. what is it?
The evidence is whatever the FBI is looking at you dumbshit. how do you not understand that?

Forum List

Back