End of the Trump/Russia investigation

There never was any collusion but that won't stop the left from obfuscation. They'll carry it out for a few months with endless interviews and it will peter out and dems will continue to tooth gnash.

Okay, can you tell us how Roger Stone (part of the Trump campaign) knew Podesta would be hacked 6 weeks before the hacked material was released? Or are you going to pretend that you never heard of stone of the tweets about Podesta….

According to care4all, he knew a guy who knew a guy. Her guess was Nigle Farage told him about Wikileaks having the material on Postesta. What's your theory?

The Trump campaign coordinated with hackers(i.e. criminals) to embarrass their political opponents, and one of the officers bragged about it on Twitter.

Coordinated with hackers.....to embarrass oponents. Surely, you have something better than that. There is no proof that ever happened. Just more wild speculation.

Again, how did Stone know six weeks before the release of Podesta’s material that Podesta was going to be hacked?
i asked for that link yesterday. find it yet?

Okay, can you tell us how Roger Stone (part of the Trump campaign) knew Podesta would be hacked 6 weeks before the hacked material was released? Or are you going to pretend that you never heard of stone of the tweets about Podesta….

According to care4all, he knew a guy who knew a guy. Her guess was Nigle Farage told him about Wikileaks having the material on Postesta. What's your theory?

The Trump campaign coordinated with hackers(i.e. criminals) to embarrass their political opponents, and one of the officers bragged about it on Twitter.

Coordinated with hackers.....to embarrass oponents. Surely, you have something better than that. There is no proof that ever happened. Just more wild speculation.

Again, how did Stone know six weeks before the release of Podesta’s material that Podesta was going to be hacked?

Say please….or try Google and find it yourself.

I do have this though:

Misrepresenting Stone's Prescience - FactCheck.org

"There is nothing in the public record so far that proves Stone, a political operative and longtime Trump associate, predicted the Podesta email hack.

Rather, Schiff is making an assumption, based on connecting two events: a tweet that Stone sent out on Aug. 21 saying that it would soon be “Podesta’s time in the barrel,” and the release of Podesta’s emails by WikiLeaks two months later."

I just heard Pac Man

After this is over, and Trump is cleared, the Dems will just come up with yet another false charge to be investigated. It'll end when the American people vote them out of office next year. Until then, we can expect an endless barrage of attacks on Trump in an unprecedented effort to obstruct progress.
You didn't address the OP. Is this investigation ending in the near future because an objective leader who is now in charge can see that there is no evidence of substance and he can close the book? Or are you going to accuse Mueller of being in the tank?
What do you mean, I didn't address it? You may not like my answer but I addressed your question.
The OP was in regards to how Muellers investigation goes. If there is really no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion it should end very quickly. If it carries on then there must be substance that they are investigating. That was what the OP was about. You didn't address it
is it illegal if there was?
No

After this is over, and Trump is cleared, the Dems will just come up with yet another false charge to be investigated. It'll end when the American people vote them out of office next year. Until then, we can expect an endless barrage of attacks on Trump in an unprecedented effort to obstruct progress.
You didn't address the OP. Is this investigation ending in the near future because an objective leader who is now in charge can see that there is no evidence of substance and he can close the book? Or are you going to accuse Mueller of being in the tank?
What do you mean, I didn't address it? You may not like my answer but I addressed your question.
The OP was in regards to how Muellers investigation goes. If there is really no evidence of Trump/Russia collusion it should end very quickly. If it carries on then there must be substance that they are investigating. That was what the OP was about. You didn't address it
No
don't you sort of have to have a crime? i'm just saying. It's why we are calling you all batshit crazy.

Yes, I did. I don't know how many different ways I can say it, but it doesn't matter what Mueller concludes because the left will only accept what they want to hear. If Mueller clears Trump, they'll continue to accuse him and say Mueller is in the tank for the president. The media will happily accommodate their propaganda too, they are the left's main ally in their quest to stop Trump. I guess my answer is... No, it won't end.
Yes partisans will always yell, but we can block out that noise. I guess it goes both ways. Left partisans may not accept a quick close to the case, and Right partisans will continue to insist that there is no evidence even if Mueller is clearly investigating evidence.

I actually do think the Left will move away from the Russia thing if Mueller says there is nothing there. They are gathering a lot of ammo to go after Trump as he keeps getting caught in lies and flirting with obstruction type activities. Although that stuff is related to the Russia investigation it will be a shift of focus as they will use whatever they think will be the most damaging to him.

Yes, I did. I don't know how many different ways I can say it, but it doesn't matter what Mueller concludes because the left will only accept what they want to hear. If Mueller clears Trump, they'll continue to accuse him and say Mueller is in the tank for the president. The media will happily accommodate their propaganda too, they are the left's main ally in their quest to stop Trump. I guess my answer is... No, it won't end.
Yes partisans will always yell, but we can block out that noise. I guess it goes both ways. Left partisans may not accept a quick close to the case, and Right partisans will continue to insist that there is no evidence even if Mueller is clearly investigating evidence.

I actually do think the Left will move away from the Russia thing if Mueller says there is nothing there. They are gathering a lot of ammo to go after Trump as he keeps getting caught in lies and flirting with obstruction type activities. Although that stuff is related to the Russia investigation it will be a shift of focus as they will use whatever they think will be the most damaging to him.
You're leaving out the fact that after 7 months of investigating there has been zero evidence produced. To date, all we have seen from the left is accusations. And the only ammo they're gathering is more accusations.

It should have concluded already. According to some this has been going on for almost a year, continuing to drag people through the mud while nothing gets accomplished benefits who exactly? This is why I am not surprised that Trump put forward the official application to renegotiate NAFTA, it has to now start negotiations by Aug 31st at the latest as he isn't going to slow down but rather speed up.

Bottom line, he is going to go harder and faster now to deny some who might want to delay his agenda, the agenda the American people elected him to go forward with. Their hope is they can alter the makeup of government in the mid-terms and shut down his democratically elected mandate.
You dodged the question... Is this investigation going to end? If not are you going to
A. accuse Mueller of being biased or
B. Admit that there is substantial evidence that they are investigating
This is a false dichotomy.

You are assuming that if there is no evidence that there was collusion then the investigation will end shortly. That is just a silly stance to take in general - there is nothing that the government does that ends quickly. Simply allocating the resources, hiring the personnel, getting them into their positions and getting the work space for them to operate in will take far more than the few weeks you are allowing here. Then, after the lengthy time it takes to get the resources in place and the paperwork from the FBI on the steps that have already been taken they have to actually INVESTIGATE. That means more than simply looking at collected evidence and seeing if it is prosecutable or not - if it were that simple the special prosecutor would not have been necessary. It means that they have to look for more evidence as well.

Even with a complete lack of anything at all it would still take over a year to complete the investigation which is going to require testimonies from various people and the collection of more information.
You just said it, the time and effort spent in the set up and investigation all revolves around reviewing, analyzing, and finding EVIDENCE. I'm not saying it is damning evidence or that it proves Trump associates are guilty, but there has to be something there for the FBI to undertake the effort. Righty loons seem to think that Comey was corrupt and started the investigation for the hell of it on no evidence. They are ridiculous, which is part of the point behind my OP.

I do have this though:

Misrepresenting Stone's Prescience - FactCheck.org

"There is nothing in the public record so far that proves Stone, a political operative and longtime Trump associate, predicted the Podesta email hack.

Rather, Schiff is making an assumption, based on connecting two events: a tweet that Stone sent out on Aug. 21 saying that it would soon be “Podesta’s time in the barrel,” and the release of Podesta’s emails by WikiLeaks two months later."

I just heard Pac Man

See, I knew you could do it. You used capital letters and everything. Good girl. That proves that the an official in the Trump campaign had contact with criminals who hack others’ computers. Now, why would they have such contacts? Again, his twitter post shows he had intimate knowledge of what the hackers were doing; not just that he happened to know someone who is a criminal. The larger question is why someone like this would know, chat with, care, etc… about people who are criminals… Is this what you want from your politicians?

My opinion based on the the overall scum that has become synonymous with Trump, his campaign, his Presidency, the people he chooses to surround himself with… Is that he had little hesitation if he knew before and even less problem with his knowing after the fact that his campaign was basically employing criminals. I’m sure that it will never be proven and I’m sure that it is politically going nowhere until, possibly, the midterms.

No
don't you sort of have to have a crime? i'm just saying. It's why we are calling you all batshit crazy.
You have Trump associates who had ties to Russia, you have Russia interfering in our election. That is cause for suspicion, perhaps enough to open an investigation to make sure there is no funny business going on. You then have many many lies by Trump and all of his surrogates denying contact, covering up contacts, and not disclosing financial ties to Russia. I'd say it is pretty clear that there is something there, or why the lies? Perhaps it was all political posturing and they lied because they didn't want to look bad. Or perhaps there is more to it.

A crime would be committed if anybody from the Trump campaign aided in the Russian interference. A crime would be committed if any Trump surrogates used their Russian ties to influence policy.

There never was any collusion but that won't stop the left from obfuscation. They'll carry it out for a few months with endless interviews and it will peter out and dems will continue to tooth gnash.

Maybe it was an anonymous source, there seems to be a butt load of them flying around. And it took six weeks to drop, so it couldn't have been very close coordination.

So, this 60 y/o millionaire with the President’s ear just happens to tweet that he knows Podesta is going to be hacked out of the blue based on an anonymous source….

no

It works for the NYT and WAPO and you regressive just lap it up. I guess in your hypocrisy anonymous sources are only credible if you like the story.

But just so you know, there is nothing illegal about having knowledge about someone having private documents, or their potential for releasing them. A crime would only occur if the person with that knowledge aided in obtaining the documents.

It should have concluded already. According to some this has been going on for almost a year, continuing to drag people through the mud while nothing gets accomplished benefits who exactly? This is why I am not surprised that Trump put forward the official application to renegotiate NAFTA, it has to now start negotiations by Aug 31st at the latest as he isn't going to slow down but rather speed up.

Bottom line, he is going to go harder and faster now to deny some who might want to delay his agenda, the agenda the American people elected him to go forward with. Their hope is they can alter the makeup of government in the mid-terms and shut down his democratically elected mandate.
You dodged the question... Is this investigation going to end? If not are you going to

You are assuming that if there is no evidence that there was collusion then the investigation will end shortly. That is just a silly stance to take in general - there is nothing that the government does that ends quickly. Simply allocating the resources, hiring the personnel, getting them into their positions and getting the work space for them to operate in will take far more than the few weeks you are allowing here. Then, after the lengthy time it takes to get the resources in place and the paperwork from the FBI on the steps that have already been taken they have to actually INVESTIGATE. That means more than simply looking at collected evidence and seeing if it is prosecutable or not - if it were that simple the special prosecutor would not have been necessary. It means that they have to look for more evidence as well.

Even with a complete lack of anything at all it would still take over a year to complete the investigation which is going to require testimonies from various people and the collection of more information.
You just said it, the time and effort spent in the set up and investigation all revolves around reviewing, analyzing, and finding EVIDENCE. I'm not saying it is damning evidence or that it proves Trump associates are guilty, but there has to be something there for the FBI to undertake the effort.
Yes there does. It has nothing to do with the assertion in your OP that the investigation by the SP would end in mere weeks if there was nothing.

It there literally was nothing at all it would STILL take over a year to conclude the investigation.

Righty loons seem to think that Comey was corrupt and started the investigation for the hell of it on no evidence. They are ridiculous, which is part of the point behind my OP.
And yet just a few posts up you said we can ignore the loons.

"Yes partisans will always yell, but we can block out that noise."

What is it? Either way, stating that there certainly is some smoke there because the FBI continued the investigation does not have anything whatsoever to do with your claim in the OP. Again, the claim is that the investigation would end in a few weeks with the SP if there is no evidence of collusion. That is false as I have already stated.

Maybe it was an anonymous source, there seems to be a butt load of them flying around. And it took six weeks to drop, so it couldn't have been very close coordination.

So, this 60 y/o millionaire with the President’s ear just happens to tweet that he knows Podesta is going to be hacked out of the blue based on an anonymous source….

no

It works for the NYT and WAPO and you regressive just lap it up. I guess in your hypocrisy anonymous sources are only credible if you like the story.
Not sure what you’re talking about but that isn’t anything new.

But just so you know, there is nothing illegal about having knowledge about someone having private documents, or their potential for releasing them. A crime would only occur if the person with that knowledge aided in obtaining the documents.

So that is what we want, an administration that uses criminals to hack their political opponents as long as they don’t provide them with passwords or usernames…it’s okay?

Does something have to be illegal to be wrong? Those guys who protest servicemen/servicewomen’s funerals….they break no laws. Are you willing to condone it?

You're leaving out the fact that after 7 months of investigating there has been zero evidence produced. To date, all we have seen from the left is accusations. And the only ammo they're gathering is more accusations.
Have you been expecting the FBI to be updating you on the things they are investigating? Is this your first time?

You just said it, the time and effort spent in the set up and investigation all revolves around reviewing, analyzing, and finding EVIDENCE. I'm not saying it is damning evidence or that it proves Trump associates are guilty, but there has to be something there for the FBI to undertake the effort.
Yes there does. It has nothing to do with the assertion in your OP that the investigation by the SP would end in mere weeks if there was nothing.

It there literally was nothing at all it would STILL take over a year to conclude the investigation.

Righty loons seem to think that Comey was corrupt and started the investigation for the hell of it on no evidence. They are ridiculous, which is part of the point behind my OP.
And yet just a few posts up you said we can ignore the loons.

"Yes partisans will always yell, but we can block out that noise."

What is it? Either way, stating that there certainly is some smoke there because the FBI continued the investigation does not have anything whatsoever to do with your claim in the OP. Again, the claim is that the investigation would end in a few weeks with the SP if there is no evidence of collusion. That is false as I have already stated.
Am I not allowed to speak to the loons every once in a while? I don't see whats wrong with that as long as we don't let their crazy narratives dominate the conversation.

And simply stated, if there was no evidence at all then there wouldn't be an investigation, especially one to this scale with as many resources dedicated to it as there is.

Have you been expecting the FBI to be updating you on the things they are investigating? Is this your first time?
No, I expect them to update Congress and the DOJ on things they're investigating (after 7 fucking months).

no

Not sure what you’re talking about but that isn’t anything new.

So that is what we want, an administration that uses criminals to hack their political opponents as long as they don’t provide them with passwords or usernames…it’s okay?

Does something have to be illegal to be wrong? Those guys who protest servicemen/servicewomen’s funerals….they break no laws. Are you willing to condone it?

You might want to think about what you just said. Are you saying Trump or one of his associated asked the Russians in the Apr to Jun time frame in 2015 to hack the DNC and Podesta? How would they know Podesta would fall for a phishing scam because his IT guy mistyped a word? Better yet, how could they know they would beat 16 polished politicians? Can you imagine the stars that would have to align to make that happen?

Isn't it more plausible that Trump just happened to be the beneficiary of planned Russian meddling, as anyone, who ran against the bitch, would. I hear Putin didn't like her much.

BTW, you might want to watch the video at this link:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...vidence-collusion-even-thats-not-crime-video/

what evidence would that be exactly? unmasking trump's staff? maybe.

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?

Mueller is going to be a busy guy.

Trump-His-Teams-Ties-to-Russia-4-4.png

Forum List

Back