End of the Trump/Russia investigation

Not sure what you're talking about. I am enjoying your fictional accounts though.

The Podesta phishing, happened in Mar 2016 and you have yet to demonstrate anything I've posted is fictional. BTW you might learn something by watching this video.

That Mr. Dershowitz thinks firing the head of the FBI because he wouldn't drop an investigation is not going to hurt the President politically is (hopefully) fictional. No adult should be this politically ignorant.

He never said that, why are you intentionally twisting what he said? You're either a hack or a troll, either way we're done on this one.

You should listen to your own videos. You may learn something (though it’s doubtful).

Maybe you should, he said there might be some political wrongdoing twice in the first minute, he never said it wasn't going the hurt the president politically. He also said that no one can show him a law that has been broken and his presidency would survive.

Gee, thought we were done. So much for you’re honesty…not that you ever had any.

Alan Dershowitz thinks an OOJ charge would not mortally injure a President? Wow. Don’t know what’s more shocking, that he said it or your believe it. Nah, I do. That he said it. Trump could molest a baby in it’s crib at night and you’d volunteer to hold the flashlight for him.

Libs are are so dumb for falling in love with this stupid narrative

Oh, the investigation is not done?

I thought Trump said with the nut job gone the investigation was over?

The Podesta phishing, happened in Mar 2016 and you have yet to demonstrate anything I've posted is fictional. BTW you might learn something by watching this video.

That Mr. Dershowitz thinks firing the head of the FBI because he wouldn't drop an investigation is not going to hurt the President politically is (hopefully) fictional. No adult should be this politically ignorant.

He never said that, why are you intentionally twisting what he said? You're either a hack or a troll, either way we're done on this one.

You should listen to your own videos. You may learn something (though it’s doubtful).

Maybe you should, he said there might be some political wrongdoing twice in the first minute, he never said it wasn't going the hurt the president politically. He also said that no one can show him a law that has been broken and his presidency would survive.

Gee, thought we were done. So much for you’re honesty…not that you ever had any.

Alan Dershowitz thinks an OOJ charge would not mortally injure a President? Wow. Don’t know what’s more shocking, that he said it or your believe it. Nah, I do. That he said it. Trump could molest a baby in it’s crib at night and you’d volunteer to hold the flashlight for him.

So you lack the intellectual ability to debunk anything Dershowitz said, typical of a regressive.

So you lack the intellectual ability to debunk anything Dershowitz said, typical of a regressive.

That he thinks an OOJ charge would not matter debunks itself shit brains!

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?

You and I both know this ain't going to be over anytime soon. Obozo got the ball running and left has been all over this ever since. sore loserism, nothing more, nothing less.
If you were put in charge of an investigation that had absolutely no evidence backing up the allegations, what would you do?

doesn't matter what I would do, and it doesn't matter what anyone in charge of any investigation would do. The democrats won't stop because the Russian narrative plays to their base, who will never accept the results of the election.
This is a discussion board... why are you avoiding answering the question?

If there really is no evidence in the Russia/Trump situation, like many Trumpsters are claiming, then this case should be over by weeks end. Wouldn't Mueller see that there is nothing and simply close the case?

You and I both know this ain't going to be over anytime soon. Obozo got the ball running and left has been all over this ever since. sore loserism, nothing more, nothing less.
If you were put in charge of an investigation that had absolutely no evidence backing up the allegations, what would you do?

doesn't matter what I would do, and it doesn't matter what anyone in charge of any investigation would do. The democrats won't stop because the Russian narrative plays to their base, who will never accept the results of the election.

I told you the answer has no bearing on whether this Russian nonsense will stop. I'm not avoiding anything. If I were in charge I'd shut down the investigation if there was no evidence.

I told you the answer has no bearing on whether this Russian nonsense will stop. I'm not avoiding anything. If I were in charge I'd shut down the investigation if there was no evidence.
But would you if there were evidence?

Of course, but there is none.

I would pursue any possibilities. I would interview anyone that might have information that has not come to light. I would review anything that had not been reviewed and double check those that were. That is what needs to be done.

What would you do? You keep coming around to this asinine argument that if there is noting there right at this moment that means that there is nothing else to look at or investigate.

Of course, but there is none.
Your take on it or the FBI and the intel agencies and Congress and 80% of America?

Yeah, it's tough to be in the minority and wrong as well.

Then why wouldn't Mueller do that?

I would pursue any possibilities. I would interview anyone that might have information that has not come to light. I would review anything that had not been reviewed and double check those that were. That is what needs to be done.

What would you do? You keep coming around to this asinine argument that if there is noting there right at this moment that means that there is nothing else to look at or investigate.
I think the notion that there is absolutely no evidence that justifies this FBI investigation is ridiculous. Many here claim that there is nothing, that there never should have been an investigation, and that it has turned into a witch hunt. I would agree if it was all congressional, those are mostly political witch hunts. But I have more respect for our FBI than that, and if they have had this investigation go for nearly a year now I trust that they have enough evidence to warrant the time they are spending.

If there was truly absolutely no evidence, then this move of firing Comey and bringing in a guy that both parties seem to agree is non political and objective, well then I'd think this thing would shut down pretty quickly. Fact is there is plenty of evidence to warrant the investigation. Most of us know that from whats been reported and that doesn't even include the classified intel. Mueller is obviously going to be following up on all of this stuff and thats why the investigation is going to carry on for a while.

I'm sick of hearing the Right say there is no evidence. I'm also sick of hearing the Left say Trump colluded with Russia and is going to get impeached. Both have their heads up their asses.

The only reason the dems want a special prosecutor is for the 2018, and 2020 elections....so they can say you can't re-elect Trump because he is under investigation by a special prosecutor......and then they will try to impeach Gorsuch, since he was appointed by Trump, and then they will say Trump can't replace ginsburg, kennedy or breyer.....because he is under investigation.....
Well they got a special prosecutor which was supported by many Republicans. And to my point, if there is nothing to investigate, no evidence of anything, then this investigation should be over in a matter of weeks. right?

No...it was supported by Rinos.......who wouldn't know how to stand up against democrats if their lives depended on it....and also, it was supported by Republican members of the democrat party, like john mccain......
Yeah, so why did you say "no"? I said it was supported by Republicans and you just pointed out the Republicans that supported it. Doy

No, I said it was supported by Rinos....they call themselves Republicans...but they are democrats who call themselves republicans...

Like Comrade JakeFakey.

Then why wouldn't Mueller do that?

Who knows? Maybe he has a lot to investigate, maybe he's a hack, doesn't mean there's any evidence. And if he did shut it down democrats would still persist.

One would have thought so.
Did you go back years to try and find an example of me supporting the Mueller case?!

haha

did you happen to see the many times I complained about the timing and expense?

Forum List

Back