Ending health insurance for 13 million to pay for tax cuts for the wealthy?

This is yet another example of how pathetic the Republican Party has become. Trump was already this pathetic.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured. The Republicans will save the money that would be spent on health insurance subsidies. Where do they think these people will get healthcare? Using the system without paying. More children on CHIP ( If Republicans decide to renew it at current levels). Who pays for that? We do.

Trump & the Republicans want to save money by reducing the number signing up for health insurance on the exchanges.

Chickenfuck Trump cut the enrollment period & reduced the outreach to help people get insurance. The same practice these pathetic assholes use to depress the vote.

Republicans keep to their traditions: Keep handing rich people & corporations money & making the middle class pay for it.

Ryan said SS, Medicare & Medicaid is next. After adding a trillion to the deficit, they will cry about debt & blame it on these programs.

The fact is that Republicans suck big slimy moose dick.,
How do you "pay" for tax cuts?
I know. Every time pos commie propagandists say that I want to draw a bead on them.

This is yet another example of how pathetic the Republican Party has become. Trump was already this pathetic.

Ending the mandate will cause 13 million to no longer be insured. The Republicans will save the money that would be spent on health insurance subsidies. Where do they think these people will get healthcare? Using the system without paying. More children on CHIP ( If Republicans decide to renew it at current levels). Who pays for that? We do.

Trump & the Republicans want to save money by reducing the number signing up for health insurance on the exchanges.

Chickenfuck Trump cut the enrollment period & reduced the outreach to help people get insurance. The same practice these pathetic assholes use to depress the vote.

Republicans keep to their traditions: Keep handing rich people & corporations money & making the middle class pay for it.

Ryan said SS, Medicare & Medicaid is next. After adding a trillion to the deficit, they will cry about debt & blame it on these programs.

/----/ Do Libtards think Life Insurance should be mandated?

Forcing people to pay for other peoples shit is unconstitutional, shove your fucking mandate up your ass if you like it so much
You're probably too dumb to realize you just agreed with me. Forcing people to pay for some freeloader who gets cancer, gets in a serious accident or gets his ass whipped in a bar is unconstitutional Thats why Obama mandated that every one buy insurance to relieve the cost of emergency room visits for injured or potentially injured freeloaders from the backs of tax payers. The alternative is to stop government funded compensation to hospitals who treat people who don't have insurance. Let's see how generous the hospitals will be then.... get out the body bags...
Na, Insurance is not healthcare, and no one should be forced to pay for other people shit
Who said Insurance is healthcare? Are you stupid or something? And I was right when I said you'd be too dumb to understand that every time an uninsured person goes to he emergency room you're paying for their "shit." If you won't acknowledge that, I see no need to engage you further.
To forced to pay into a pool is not only a rotten concept it is unconstitutional. Dip shit

Unconstitutional. Really asswipe? The USSC said you are a fucking idiot.
Just because a paid off Supreme Court chief justice said it was does not mean it is constitutional.

Hey everybody!

I got a great idea!

Lets borrow $1.5 trillion and give it to Billionaires as a Christmas present

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, via Institutional means not Individual means.

The right wing claims it is only an Individual problem.

I know. Every time pos commie propagandists say that I want to draw a bead on them.
/----/ I had this argument at work back in the 1980s over the Reagan tax cuts with a LIbtard Moonbat. I said, "OK, I decided not to mug you and take half of your money. Now who is going to pay for that? He scratched his pointy head and said he didn't understand. I explained, "The government not taking a bigger bite out of your paycheck is like me not taking half of your money. No one has to pay to let you keep your money." He just walked away.

The rich get richer and the poor get poorer, via Institutional means not Individual means.

It should be survival of the fittest

Hey everybody!

I got a great idea!

Lets borrow $1.5 trillion and give it to Billionaires as a Christmas present
Id rather reward them than reward worthless mentally ill entitlement addicts such as yourself. At least the wealthy contribute to society. And help take care of the worthless douchebags like you who refuse to support themselves OR assist others.

/----/ I had this argument at work back in the 1980s over the Reagan tax cuts with a LIbtard Moonbat. I said, "OK, I decided not to mug you and take half of your money. Now who is going to pay for that? He scratched his pointy head and said he didn't understand. I explained, "The government not taking a bigger bite out of your paycheck is like me not taking half of your money. No one has to pay to let you keep your money." He just walked away.
A budget doesn't have to care where the money comes from, only if it balances.

We already have a Constitution.

A budget doesn't have to care where the money comes from, only if it balances.
Let’s be debt free... that’s a real budget

They belong behind bars or under ground.

We already have a Constitution.
Fuck the village let’s be individuals

Forum List

Back