English Told To Pack Up Her Shit And Vacate Her Office At CFPB

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
english-fired--600x325.jpg

Get the fuck out, bitch!!! Court Rules with POTUS TRUMP – Tells Far Left Hack to Clear Contents of Her Office into Box and Evacuate the Premises

Court Rules with POTUS TRUMP – Tells Far Left Hack to Clear Contents of Her Office into Box and Evacuate the Premises
by Jim Hoft 176 Comments

Recent Trump appointee ruled today in favor of President Trump and rejected a lawsuit from an official who claims that she, and not President Trump appointee Mick Mulvaney, is the rightful director of the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau.
Judge Timothy Kelly of the U.S. District Court of the District of Columbia refused to grant Leandra English a restraining order to bar Mulvaney from serving as the CFPB’s acting director.

English, a committed leftist, sued the Trump administration to lead the far left CFPB bureaucracy. She did not realize Donald Trump won the election in 2016.

Judge Kelly had a different opinion.

The CFPB is nothing more than a money laundering scheme to rob banks of cash and turn it over to leftist groups like Planned-Parenthood.

More bull shit from the GWP. She was not told to leave the building and still has the same job as she did last week.

More bull shit from the GWP. She was not told to leave the building and still has the same job as she did last week.
:link:

Siding with Trump, judge rules Mick Mulvaney to remain interim CFPB head

"At one point during Tuesday's court session, Gupta raised the possibility that English could face punitive action from Mulvaney for challenging his leadership of the agency"

How could she face punitive actions if she was kicked out of the building?
Also, she is still listed as the Deputy Director...
Bureau Structure | Consumer Financial Protection Bureau

Would you like more? How about you ask the OP for a link to where the judge kicked her out of the building. Oh wait, you partisan hacks never go after your own kind, never mind.

He will boot her out forthwith. No reason to keep her.

Scrape the infection from the bone wherever found.

Actually, he cannot fire her. She is not a political appointee, she is a federal employee and cannot be given "the boot" just because of her political affiliation.

"At one point during Tuesday's court session, Gupta raised the possibility that English could face punitive action from Mulvaney for challenging his leadership of the agency"

Would you like more? How about you ask the OP for a link to where the judge kicked her out of the building. Oh wait, you partisan hacks never go after your own kind, never mind.
:disagree:
Do you spell office differently than I do?:dunno:
I thought I said OFFICE....dumbass. :slap:

Actually, he cannot fire her. She is not a political appointee, she is a federal employee and cannot be given "the boot" just because of her political affiliation.

He will give her the boot toot-suite. She opposed and interfered with his legitimate authority. Watch and learn.

It is way too early to be drunk...or did you miss this part of your link...Evacuate the Premises

She was told she is not the director, which I assume means she doesn’t get the cfpb directors office. The employees have also been told not to listen to her, if she attempts to run the agency.

Evacuate the premises of the directors office, I would assume.

It is way too early to be drunk...or did you miss this part of your link...Evacuate the Premises

I’m 68 years old and I know I can kick your ### on the golf course

He will give her the boot toot-suite. She opposed and interfered with his legitimate authority. Watch and learn.
And we all know, Not to love the Furher is a grave mistake, so we heil,(raspberry), heil(raspberry), right in der Fuhrer's face..

Evacuate the premises of the directors office, I would assume.

Premises...a house or building, together with its land and outbuildings, occupied by a business or considered in an official context.

An office is not a premises, it is part of a premises. Not to mention there is no indication she ever actually moved anything anywhere.

I’m 68 years old and I know I can kick your ### on the golf course
If you were that tough you could kick his ass anywhere like I can yours at 56...

Again....... I SAID OFFICE.
WHAT PART OF THAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND!???

You want to argue with the link... feel free. I said office.

Forum List

Back