Enraged Hillary caught on video telling black man, "Then I will only talk to white people."

Wiki to release 6 tapes, one with very racist remarks. This is only the tip of the iceberg.

HYPOCRITES, nasty racist left

We'll see if this is as played as the Trump video.. My guess is NO but the Alt media will make certain it gets out there.

Also note how she yells at this man and tells him, "You can't change hearts, you must change laws."

God says you can change hearts... Hellary says you cannot..

Hillary seems incredibly angry... her posture and finger wagging is extreme. If you crossed my personal space like that, I would take that as a threat.. especially yelling at me and throwing racist statements around.

Hillary seems incredibly angry... her posture and finger wagging is extreme. If you crossed my personal space like that, I would take that as a threat.. especially yelling at me and throwing racist statements around.

who cares

Unregistered sex offender Don Trump is having a bad week:

Teen Beauty Queens Say Donald Trump Walked in on Them Changing When They Were as Young as 15

Pedophile Donald Trump: “Well, I’ll tell you the funniest is that before a show, I’ll go backstage and everyone’s getting dressed, and everything else, and you know, no men are anywhere, and I’m allowed to go in because I’m the owner of the pageant and therefore I’m inspecting it."
I thought you liberals had no problem with grown men in girls locker rooms, bathrooms?? HYPOCRITES

She's made numerous racist comments over the years. But the Cinton Bootlickers will ignore it, just like they do with Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. It is what it is.

She's made numerous racist comments over the years. But the Cinton Bootlickers will ignore it, just like they do with Bill Clinton's numerous sex assaults. It is what it is.
They won't be able to.. There's a video coming that's incredibly damaging.. Wiki began releasing the 33k emails last night, one every 5 mins

They won't be able to.. There's a video coming that's incredibly damaging.. Wiki began releasing the 33k emails last night, one every 5 mins
The Anymouse video? Oh, we will keep reminding you about that one....rest assured.

Can you imagine Donald Trump getting in a black mans face and yelling," I WILL ONLY TALK TO WHITE PEOPLE!"

The 'true believers' won't care. But it could effect those who consider themselves 'un-decided.' She has made racist remarks in the past. We'll see how people feel about that.

Forum List

Back