Enter the Age of Censorship, FCC circumvents Congress to classify internet as Public Utility

no it doesnt dickhead

Yes, it does shit fer brains.

{
This fine company believes that Thursday's decision comes from a time when the International Telecommunication Union and Fuji Photo Film were established. Oh, and when Adolf Hitler and Benito Mussolini met for the first time. Yes, 1934.

I only know this because my colleague Rich Brown translated Verizon's press release on the subject for me. It was, you see, initially published in Morse code. Because patronizing ha-ha, I believe.}

Verizon uses Morse code to mock Net neutrality ruling - CNET

You fuckng morons bleating the Soros memes have not a hint of a clue what is going on.

The only mention of Executive Action is in the title. Sorry buddy....you want something to be there that isnt

"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela's, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president."

Thats not Executive Action...Sorry you didnt read your own link.

Maybe you have something that shows what Executive Action he issued or will issue. You dont tho...because you cant find one. Must be a liberal conspiracy

BATFE is an executive branch agency. The actions of all executive branch agencies are executive actions.

You are correct that this action was not an official Executive Order signed by the President, but even then, you have no way of knowing if this executive action was ordered by said President unofficially. Indeed, considering his past public statements, one could easily assume this action was at least prompted by the President's own words.

The only mention of Executive Action is in the title. Sorry buddy....you want something to be there that isnt

"The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives this month revealed that it is proposing to put the ban on 5.56 mm ammo on a fast track, immediately driving up the price of the bullets and prompting retailers, including the huge outdoors company Cabela's, to urge sportsmen to urge Congress to stop the president."

Thats not Executive Action...Sorry you didnt read your own link.

Maybe you have something that shows what Executive Action he issued or will issue. You dont tho...because you cant find one. Must be a liberal conspiracy

BATFE is an executive branch agency. The actions of all executive branch agencies are executive actions.

You are correct that this action was not an official Executive Order signed by the President, but even then, you have no way of knowing if this executive action was ordered by said President unofficially. Indeed, considering his past public statements, one could easily assume this action was at least prompted by the President's own words.

Of course I'm right...These fucktards are known for intermingling issues and actions to claim something happened that didnt happen at all.

You do know what happens when you assume dont you?

Speaking of no grasp of the topic. The resident no-nothing chimes in.

Dude, you're stupid as a dog turd - which is why you're a leftist. You chant the memes that the hate sites have trained you to chant - but you have zero grasp of the issue at hand. Just another mindless drone spewing shit on behalf of the hive.

My reading, and this is my opinion for you to respect or not as you choose, is that there's no greater risk of censorship on the internet that you expect when you tell some pollster on your landline to fuck off.

However I also read it to make it possible to subject the internet to new taxes and fees and to make it more expensive for ISPs to buy "government approved" equipment.

End result?

Reduced effort to improve internet speed and reliability
Higher internet prices.

But censorship?

I seriously doubt that could be gotten past the courts. Which is not to say that a corrupt, lying, power-grabbing regime would not try. And, if they succeed in packing the court, make it so.

Of course I'm right...These fucktards are known for intermingling issues and actions to claim something happened that didnt happen at all.

You're not right. This was reported as and executive action, which it is. The Obama administration took executive action to outlaw 5.56/.223 ammunition. You can lie, Snopes can lie, but this remains the fact.

My reading, and this is my opinion for you to respect or not as you choose, is that there's no greater risk of censorship on the internet that you expect when you tell some pollster on your landline to fuck off.

However I also read it to make it possible to subject the internet to new taxes and fees and to make it more expensive for ISPs to buy "government approved" equipment.

End result?

Higher internet prices.

But censorship?

I seriously doubt that could be gotten past the courts. Which is not to say that a corrupt, lying, power-grabbing regime would not try. And, if they succeed in packing the court, make it so.
It is impossible to successfully censor the internet. Other counties have learned this fact to their dismay.

End result?

Higher internet prices.

But censorship?

The FCC has the power to regulate content for the public good under Title II. They have not said they WILL do so, but this grants them the ability to do so, A very dangerous thing.

You're not right. This was reported as and executive action, which it is. The Obama administration took executive action to outlaw 5.56/.223 ammunition. You can lie, Snopes can lie, but this remains the fact.

Once again typing stories and evidence are two different things. You cant find any executive action so you believe just saying it passes the laugh test.

Nope...not even the link you provided said what you thought it did. Read your own links next time.

Oops...sorry, there wont be a next time because you cant find links to support it. :rofl:

Obama the Usurper has obliterated the First and Second Amendments in a single day. He must be impeached. He is an Oathbreaker and a dangerous threat to the Republic and the Constitution thereto.

Avoiding the We the People (via Congress) Obama's FCC classifies the internet as a public utility, a trojan horse for unrestrained censorship against "hate speech."

It passed just this hour in a 3-2 vote.

Good to know that chief lobbyist for the bill was appointed by Obama (and funded by George Soros) to lead the new regulations.

Another government grab, against business and without any transparency. Lawless government in full swing. Two more years of more to come.

Such delightful meltdowns from the fanatical pro-censorship Republicans here.

What hope do Republicans have left if they can't get their corporate masters to censor all contrary opinions? The Republicans here know they're screwed if they don't have the power to censor, which explains all the weeping we're now hearing from them.

Whaaaaaat? Republicans aren't putting the internet into government hands...that'd be democrats.
Just remember,the same things that are being used against republicans can be used against dems in the future.
You're so blinded by your politics that you ignore the final consequence.
But I've found that attitude to be universal among dems...

You realize its the poor and middle class who are going to pay for neutrality right, the left screws over the poor and middle class again shocker. /sarcasm

You realize you have no grasp whatsoever of this topic, right?

^^^ liberal playbook page 1, deflect with a personal insult. Don't deflect, go ahead tell us who's going to pay the costs of net neutrality I'm sure we'll find your explanation fascinating.

Once again typing stories and evidence are two different things.

The FACT is that the Obama administration has taken EXECUTIVE ACTION to ban a common form of ammunition, M855 5.56mm and .223 cal.

You can lie, Snopes can lie - but the fact is that Obama has attempted a backdoor assault on the Constitution through the banning of ammunition.

You cant find any executive action so you believe just saying it passes the laugh test.

So, you figure that you'll just tell more outrageous lies?
{The administration is taking action via the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which on Feb. 13 introduced "Framework for Determining Whether Certain Projectiles are ‘Primarily Intended for Sporting Purposes’ Within the Meaning of 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(17)(c)."

Read Latest Breaking News from Newsmax.com http://www.newsmax.com/TheWire/obama-aft-ammo-ban/2015/02/26/id/627091/#ixzz3SxreiCnQ
Urgent: Rate Obama on His Job Performance. Vote Here Now!}

Fact, moron.

Nope...not even the link you provided said what you thought it did. Read your own links next time.

Oops...sorry, there wont be a next time because you cant find links to support it. :rofl:

If you lie even when proven lying - then there is no point dealing with you.

You're insane.

The administration is taking action via the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives (ATF), which on Feb. 13 introduced "Framework for Determining Whether Certain Projectiles are ‘Primarily Intended for Sporting Purposes’ Within the Meaning of 18 U.S.C. 921(a)(17)(c)."

Wheres the part about the Executive Action bro? Having a hard time finding that huh? Is this the Lock Ness defense?

"Its there, just no one can see it?"

Forum List

Back