Equality Looming!

HenryBHough

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Oak Grove, Massachusetts
Like a runaway train coming off the mountain comes the answer to liberal cries for equality!

House Committee Votes to Require Women to Register for Draft

Yes, bois and (particularly) girls, The U.S. House of Representatives has heard your cries and, this time, paid attention:

"Women would be required to register for the military draft under a House committee bill that comes just months after the Defense Department lifted all gender-based restrictions on front-line combat units.

A divided Armed Services Committee backed the provision in a sweeping defense policy bill that the full House will consider next month, touching off a provocative debate about the role of women in the military.

The United States has not had a military draft since 1973 in the Vietnam War era, but all men must register with the Selective Service Systems within 30 days of turning 18. Military leaders maintain that the all-volunteer force is working and the nation is not returning to the draft."

When this happens - and it must if there is ever to be true equality, remember, girls, register within 30-days of your 18th birthday or be forever banned from juicy student loans and cushy government jobs!

It's fair. As I've said before, though, not all women are big and strong enough to compete physically with the men's requirements. I hope they have alternative jobs for shrimps; not all women, mind, just the ones who can't do the big guy stuff.

It's fair. As I've said before, though, not all women are big and strong enough to compete physically with the men's requirements. I hope they have alternative jobs for shrimps; not all women, mind, just the ones who can't do the big guy stuff.
----------------------------------- if they wash out of NORMAL military duties then they washout . I say , no special consideration for weak little gurlz or boys . Course , if gurlz are ever drafted for a real war like ww2 the gurlz will put the REAL Soldiers at risk OldLady .

Like a runaway train coming off the mountain comes the answer to liberal cries for equality!

House Committee Votes to Require Women to Register for Draft

Yes, bois and (particularly) girls, The U.S. House of Representatives has heard your cries and, this time, paid attention:

"Women would be required to register for the military draft under a House committee bill that comes just months after the Defense Department lifted all gender-based restrictions on front-line combat units.

A divided Armed Services Committee backed the provision in a sweeping defense policy bill that the full House will consider next month, touching off a provocative debate about the role of women in the military.

The United States has not had a military draft since 1973 in the Vietnam War era, but all men must register with the Selective Service Systems within 30 days of turning 18. Military leaders maintain that the all-volunteer force is working and the nation is not returning to the draft."

When this happens - and it must if there is ever to be true equality, remember, girls, register within 30-days of your 18th birthday or be forever banned from juicy student loans and cushy government jobs!
false.

Military Personnel Student Loan Benefits & Resources - Sallie Mae

----------------------------------- if they wash out of NORMAL military duties then they washout . I say , no special consideration for weak little gurlz or boys . Course , if gurlz are ever drafted for a real war like ww2 the gurlz will put the REAL Soldiers at risk OldLady .
false ,women shoot better than men and are brighter than most men ,
it's a win ,win.

Either standards will have to be drastically lowered or there will be a lot of women injured in training.

Biology always wins.

Did the WAACS or WAVES endanger the fighting men of World War II?

No. Rather they augmented those services freeing up able bodied men to fight rather than ferry war planes from factories to points of embarkation, treating wounded soldiers and Marines in forward aid stations, completing the endless paperwork involved in a major war, decoding secret messages from the enemy and generally 'doing their bit' as the expression goes.

What a shame you would turn up your nose at a lot of people who could do a lot of good work for our country. Glad you're not in charge of all the weak little gurlz who kept this country running during WWII while the boyz were over there fighting.
Who built those Boeings? Rosie!

upload_2016-4-28_15-18-4.jpeg

What a shame you would turn up your nose at a lot of people who could do a lot of good work for our country. Glad you're not in charge of all the weak little gurlz who kept this country running during WWII while the boyz were over there fighting.

View attachment 73219
-------------------------------- building airplanes while keeping the fires burning is a lot different than fighting in combat OldLady .

View attachment 73219
-------------------------------- building airplanes while keeping the fires burning is a lot different than fighting in combat OldLady .
women are just as much warriors as men .
are you worried about your perception of your own manliness ?

View attachment 73219
------------------------------------------ in their minds some may be but physical reality is the determining factor Daws .

View attachment 73219
------------------------------------------ in their minds some may be but physical reality is the determining factor Daws .
aging that's bullshit women can do what men do.

View attachment 73219
----------------------------------- just because you may have always got your azz kicked by the gurlz doesn't mean that that situation in normal Daws .

Either standards will have to be drastically lowered or there will be a lot of women injured in training.

Biology always wins.

Basic is not that hard. How you do will determine slots for jobs. If necessary, tech schools will continue training along with the study of your future job. Training is continuous.
Some women might be combat units, but many will be put in support jobs.

If there were to be a draft, I doubt most could request a articular field, they will be put where they needed.

Women are not registered for the draft. It is voluntary

View attachment 73219
----------------------------------- just because you may have always got your azz kicked by the gurlz doesn't mean that that situation in normal Daws .
you're fantasizing again...
you posted no evidence to support your claim only excuses .

if it is Draft Registration like it was in the 60s and 70s when the draft was going it is MANDATORY Registration Aris . Certainly not voluntary as they will get you eventually unless you take off to Canada .

View attachment 73219
Yes. But my point is, why couldn't small people do things for the military other than combat? I can't help it that I'm little and never had a muscle in my life. There are plenty of rugged women who can compete in combat, though, Pismoe. If guys don't like the idea of women being integrated into combat units in the field, develop all female combat units. They would do very well.

Forum List

Back