Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
There wasn't any camp william penn in 1861

So what does the mean to you? Be specific.

I should ask you
Are you saying the native guard wasn't black?

No I'm saying that you using that hacked photo to prove your point was a blatant lie you continue to defend. Your credibility is shot by you insisting on doing so. Let me spell it out to you. By your own admission "There wasn't any camp william penn in 1861". The original photo taken in 1864 does not have 1861 stamped across it. The only existing image with 1861 stamped on it is sold by a confederate rebel store to nutcases such as yourself trying to claim Black people loved slavery. Does that make sense to you?

Last edited:
So what does the mean to you? Be specific.

I should ask you

No I'm saying that you using that hacked photo to prove your point was a blatant lie you continue to defend. Your credibility is shot by you insisting on doing so.

OK let's go there. You disclaimer is from a link that shows a drawing with men who do not resemble men from the Native guard image.
It's also missing the drummer boy in the image
Their wasn't any such thing as Photoshop in 1861 much less 1863
Again one is a drawing and one is an image. (PHOTO)

I should ask you

No I'm saying that you using that hacked photo to prove your point was a blatant lie you continue to defend. Your credibility is shot by you insisting on doing so.

OK let's go there. You disclaimer is from a link that shows a drawing with men who do not resemble men from the Native guard image.

You must not be too bright. I can grab any photo right now and print 3200 BC across it. Doesn't mean I did it in 3200 BC does it? :lol:

I should ask you

Asclepias.... yeah, its time to walk away from this one. If he is still going on about the photo then all is lost in reasonable debate.

Asclepias.... yeah, its time to walk away from this one. If he is still going on about the photo then all is lost in reasonable debate.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

he's telling you that, you're the one going on about the image.

He was talking about you dumbass. "If he" refers to you. Asclepias is my username not yours. You are such an illiterate fuck you actually thanked him for insulting you. How did you miss that? :lol:

He was talking about you dumbass. "If he" refers to you. Asclepias is my username not yours. You are such an illiterate fuck you actually thanked him for insulting you. How did you miss that? :lol:

I'm not the one going on about the image you are. So try again.

Continuously lying about the authenticity of the photo is going on about it. You never admitted you used a hacked photo. Quite the opposite you deny it.

Continuously lying about the authenticity of the photo is going on about it. You never admitted you used a hacked photo. Quite the opposite you deny it.

Going on about the image means to keep bringing it up as a topic of discussion you are the one doing that.
OK LET'S do what I should have done first. Second and third soldier front left, the second one has a belt buckle that looks like it says CS the third one has a belt buckle that has US on it.
CS being Confederate States, U.S. being United States.
Now why would a union soldier have a Confederate belt buckle on?

Going on about the image means to keep bringing it up as a topic of discussion you are the one doing that.
OK LET'S do what I should have done first. Second and third soldier front left, the second one has a belt buckle that looks like it says CS the third one has a belt buckle that has US on it.

Would that be the original photo or the photo shopped one? :lol:

the one that you said was taken in Philadelphia

the one that you said was taken in Philadelphia

Where do you see that in the original? Please point it out. The reason I ask is because it says US not CS.

An examination of the foreground and background in Figure 4 reveals that the patterned floor and wall coverings visible in Figure 1 have been digitally erased or painted over. A Union belt buckle (with the block letters “US”), is faintly visible on the sixth black soldier from the left in Figure 1; however, because Figure 4 is a lower resolution derivative, the belt buckle on the same soldier (now the fifth from the left) is obscured. (It stretches credulity to suppose that Confederate soldiers would be photographed wearing belt buckles of the Federal Army!)

So again you expect people to believe that a white confederate soldier took a photo with a Union uniform on with Black confederate soldiers wearing Union uniforms in Philly?

fig1.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back