Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked you were they contraband troops. You haven't answered that question yet

Here's a quick quiz: What is the first word in the following quote, idiot?

"No, 'historian.' Did you repeat that often enough to feel stupid now or should I have given you a little more rope?"

Just how fucking stupid are you?
Were the 100,000 wide spread support for the union in the Confederacy troops contraband troops?

Stop spamming, LARPer troll.

"No, 'historian.' Did you repeat that often enough to feel stupid now or should I have given you a little more rope?"

Were the 100,000 wide spread support for the union in the Confederacy troops contraband troops?

Stop spamming, LARPer troll.
When a rat is cornered they cry spam.
You made the claim now defend that claim.

Where do you see that in the original? Please point it out. The reason I ask is because it says US not CS.

So again you expect people to believe that a white confederate soldier took a photo with a Union uniform on with Black confederate soldiers wearing Union uniforms in Philly?

fig1.jpg

Second soldier from the left buckle appears to be CS the third from left appears to be U.S.
Dude educate yourself on the subject,You could find confederate soldiers at any period of the war wearing portions of union uniforms.
Shermans march to the sea union troops wore what they could find in the field even off dead confederate soldiers, because union supply lines could not keep up with Sherman's march.

All the soldiers appear to have US belt buckles. All the shoes are standard issue. The officer is holding a Union cavalry saber. This picture is of union soldiers

Not all soldiers have the same buckle. Same type of shoes would also be from in the southern armies.
Now why would an army officer have a Calvary officer saber?
But I will tell you this he's not holding a Calvary saber, if he did have one it would have a very noticeable bend or hook in the blade.

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

Slightly less than 4 million of these were slaves. No vote. No citizenship status. No representation.

Balance: 5 million.

Approx half women, children. No vote. No representation.

2.5 million :: Balance. Many of which were not accorded true representation in votes for secession.

Soo....wonder again how many of those NINE MILLION were in favor?

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

Slightly less than 4 million of these were slaves. No vote. No citizenship status. No representation.

2.5 million :: Balance. Many of which were not accorded true representation in votes for secession.

About the same as sixty-one million voting for obama and saying America's Three hundred million support obama

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

About the same as sixty-one million voting for obama and saying America's Three hundred million support obama
^^^^^^^^^^^^
Strawman alert.

Out of nine million people, the majority couldn't vote.

Not didn't want to, not were too young to -- couldn't.

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Strawman alert.

Does this mean you have nothing? A straw man should be easily beaten

Population count reminder.

Some stateS MAJORITY SLAVE POPULATIONS.

State
---Free Population ---Slave Population (1860)

Mississippi
-354,674 ----436,631

S. Carolina- 301,302 --402,406

Georgia ---505,088 ----462,198

Alabama
--519,121 ----435,080

Louisiana --376,276 ----331,726

Texas ---421,649 ----182,566

Arkansas
--324,335--- 111,115

North Carolina
-661,563 ---331,099

Tennessee---
834,082--- 275,719

Florida ---78,679 ----61,745

Kentucky --930,201 ---225,483

Virginia
--1,105,453 ---490,865

(US Census Numbers)

Population count reminder.

Some stateS MAJORITY SLAVE POPULATIONS.

State
---Free Population ---Slave Population (1860)

Mississippi
-354,674 ----436,631

S. Carolina- 301,302 --402,406

Georgia ---505,088 ----462,198

Alabama
--519,121 ----435,080

Louisiana --376,276 ----331,726

Texas ---421,649 ----182,566

Arkansas
--324,335--- 111,115

North Carolina
-661,563 ---331,099

Tennessee---
834,082--- 275,719

Florida ---78,679 ----61,745

Kentucky --930,201 ---225,483

Virginia
--1,105,453 ---490,865

(US Census Numbers)
Once again whinie bitch claimed wide support for the union in the south at least 100,000 troops were formed in the south for the union. What I am trying to find out were they contraband troops

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Strawman alert.

Analogies are not 'straw man' arguments, hystery goddess.

Again, the rebel proves he is too stupid to breath,

That's your opinion everybody has one just like assholes My opinion of you is the same way.

Well, you are right, however. Paperview is a neoMarxist, racist, historical revisionism fascist.

She poses as though she were a real historian, but has no facts, no objectivity and no common sense.

Her hatred of the South colors everything she writes about it.

Stupid **** she is......

claimed wide support for the union in the south at least 100,000 troops were formed in the south for the union. What I am trying to find out were they contraband troops

I have already answered that question several times. Learn how to read, you illiterate fuck.

I asked you were they contraband troops. You haven't answered that question yet

Well? Just how stupid are you?

That's your opinion everybody has one just like assholes My opinion of you is the same way.

Well, you are right, however. Paperview is a neoMarxist, racist, historical revisionism fascist.

She poses as though she were a real historian, but has no facts, no objectivity and no common sense.

Her hatred of the South colors everything she writes about it.

Stupid **** she is......
It is a blessing to know Jesus Christ and to live in faith and fellowship with Him and other Christians...

“I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous. And God granted it." -Voltaire

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back