Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's your opinion everybody has one just like assholes My opinion of you is the same way.

Well, you are right, however. Paperview is a neoMarxist, racist, historical revisionism fascist.

She poses as though she were a real historian, but has no facts, no objectivity and no common sense.

Her hatred of the South colors everything she writes about it.

Stupid **** she is......
It is a blessing to know Jesus Christ and to live in faith and fellowship with Him and other Christians...

“I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: Oh Lord, make my enemies ridiculous. And God granted it." -Voltaire

Another stupid and pointless post from the goddess of hystery.

No one is going after YOU, you stupid bitch.

We are not fascists like you and your fellow noeMarxists. We actually believe in freedom of speech as a principle independent of legal restraints.

But this controversy is serving the purpose of waking people up and letting the world know about you damned fascist *****.

claimed wide support for the union in the south at least 100,000 troops were formed in the south for the union. What I am trying to find out were they contraband troops

I asked you were they contraband troops. You haven't answered that question yet

Here's a quick quiz: What is the first word in the following quote, idiot?

"No, 'historian.' Did you repeat that often enough to feel stupid now or should I have given you a little more rope?"

Just how fucking stupid are you?

Well? Just how stupid are you?

Oh so you lied there was no wide spread support for the union in the south and there were no troops formed in the south for the north, is this what you are saying?

claimed wide support for the union in the south at least 100,000 troops were formed in the south for the union. What I am trying to find out were they contraband troops

"No, 'historian.' Did you repeat that often enough to feel stupid now or should I have given you a little more rope?"

Well? Just how stupid are you?

Oh so you lied there was no wide spread support for the union in the south and there were no troops formed in the south for the north, is this what you are saying?

Have you ever considered studying the English language, LARPer?

Are you trolling because you're so embarrassed by your ignorance of history, LARPer?

Are you trolling because you're so embarrassed by your ignorance of history, LARPer?

You made a bull shit comment, you've drug your feet and half assed answer the question.

I'm not going to allow your bull shit comment to remain without a clear consists answer from you.
So those 100,000 troops were not contraband troops they were free to join the north and from troops in the south.
Is this what you are trying to say?

I think we can just go ahead and mark this thread FAIL

It started with a rant based on a false rumor in the Washington Times (yes THAT Washington Times) about The War College taking down the portraits of Lee and Jackson

Once that fell apart, our resident revisionist historians had to start that old false rumor about how slaves actually loved the south and fought for them

One even posted a fake picture of armed black southern soldiers

Then we get nonsense about how a single black militia unit in Louisiana that existed for five months before the war even kicked in proves that slaves loved the south

Kill this thread before our heads explode

It started with a rant based on a false rumor in the Washington Times (yes THAT Washington Times) about The War College taking down the portraits of Lee and Jackson

Once that fell apart, our resident revisionist historians had to start that old false rumor about how slaves actually loved the south and fought for them

Then we get nonsense about how a single black militia unit in Louisiana that existed for five months before the war even kicked in proves that slaves loved the south

Fake in your own mind the buckle the uniforms didn't fit the time period
THEY WERE WEARING EARLY WAR GARB.
Not what you would see soldiers wear in 1864 while not on campaign
Kepi the hat brass some wearing it some were not.
The shell jacket frock coat are out of place for 1864
Uniform Regulations

Uniform Regulations

Sorry.....this thread is CLOSED

You made a bull shit comment, you've drug your feet and half assed answer the question.

I'm not going to allow your bull shit comment to remain without a clear consists answer from you.

I have clearly, directly, and frequently answered your question. You would not need to have asked it if you weren't so ignorant of US History, LARPer.

I think the terrible thing is, there are a lot of Southerners who just cannot admit to themselves that the Civil War was a HUGE fuckup on their part.

They fought a war they couldn't win over an issue that was morally wrong.

Uniform Regulations

Sorry.....this thread is CLOSED

You don't have the authority

I have clearly, directly, and frequently answered your question. You would not need to have asked it if you weren't so ignorant of US History, LARPer.

Keep telling that lie.

Keep telling that lie.

What the fuck is wrong with you, LARPer? How many times do you need the same question answered? Did you recently suffer a traumatic head injury?

Keep telling that lie.

What the fuck is wrong with you, LARPer? How many times do you need the same question answered? Did you recently suffer a traumatic head injury?
This is not an answer it does not answer the question

You burped out something
You made a wild ass claim
STOP LYING ABOUT IT.

I think the terrible thing is, there are a lot of Southerners who just cannot admit to themselves that the Civil War was a HUGE fuckup on their part.

They fought a war they couldn't win over an issue that was morally wrong.

You would be right if that were true.
They fought a war they could not win over a long period of time.
They fought a war over slavery? Some did but it wasn't the main reason or cause.
Just keep burping out your garbage and I'll be here correcting you.

Keep telling that lie.

You burped out something
STOP LYING ABOUT IT.

How is "NO" not an answer, and what "lie" could you possibly be talking about, LARPer?

You burped out something
STOP LYING ABOUT IT.

How is "NO" not an answer, and what "lie" could you possibly be talking about, LARPer?
Thanks,
No "the 100,000 wide spread support for the union formed in the south troops" were not contraband troops. This is your answer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back