Erasing Southern Pride: U.S. Army War College Removing Confederate Generals Portraits

Status
Not open for further replies.
How is "NO" not an answer, and what "lie" could you possibly be talking about, LARPer?
Thanks,
No "the 100,000 wide spread support for the union formed in the south troops" were not contraband troops. This is your answer?

Do you live near power lines?

If that is your answer then you're lying sack of shit.
The troops were contraband troops, slaves used by the north not to fight but to loot.
Making your wide spread support argument a load shit.

How to measure support, or non-support.

Let's see...

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

Slightly less than 4 million of these were slaves. No vote. No citizenship status. No representation.

Would they support their own bondage?

Balance: 5 million.

Approx half women, children. No vote. No representation. No way to measure.

Balance: Less than 2.5 million :: Many of which were not accorded true representation in votes for secession.

Soo....wonder again how many of those NINE MILLION were in favor?

The troops were contraband troops, slaves used by the north not to fight but to loot.

I told you - NO - you drooling idiot. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
I am through being nice you fucking piece of shit, what the fuck is wrong with you? You make a god damn wide ass claim and when asked to support it you dance spin and run. Fuck you you lying sack of dog shit.
Only large number of troops formed in the south for the north were contraband troops. Now shut the fuck up you lying piece of shit.

Last edited:

Let's see...

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

Slightly less than 4 million of these were slaves. No vote. No citizenship status. No representation.

Balance: Less than 2.5 million :: Many of which were not accorded true representation in votes for secession.

Are you also adding men who came from the north and fought for the south?Are you also adding men from Kentucky, Missouri, Maryland?

I told you - NO - you drooling idiot. Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you?
I am through being nice you fucking piece of shit, what the fuck is wrong with you? You make a god damn wide ass claim and when asked to support it you dance spin and run.

I answered your damn question over and over and over, you stupid fuck. What the hell do you want, idiot?

I am through being nice you fucking piece of shit, what the fuck is wrong with you? You make a god damn wide ass claim and when asked to support it you dance spin and run.
Only large number of troops formed in the south for the north were contraband troops. Now shut the fuck up you lying piece of shit.

I answered your damn question over and over and over, you stupid fuck. What the hell do you want, idiot?
You left out this part

Another attack on White History as well as American history. Fox News is reporting the US Army War College is considering removing portraits of Confederate Generals. An unidentified administrator is wondering why we honor these Americans.

Please, call or write to the US Army War College to voice why these portraits are a part of American History and should be preserved (be kind and considerate and just voice your concern).

US Army War College considers removing prints depicting Robert E. Lee, Confederate generals | Fox News

Some people are saying the portraits are being moved and will eventually be hung at a walk of shame yet to be built. Portraits of Benedict Arnold and Eric Snowden are stored in the basement of the Dept. of Sewage in The District, as no State has been willing to offer space for traitors to our nation.

Portraits of other infamous members of he Confederacy are in process to be moved there in the near future. They too will be hung with the others when the walk of shame is finally established.

Let's see...

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

Are you also adding men who came from the north and fought for the south?Are you also adding men from Kentucky, Missouri, Maryland?
Many more came from the South and fought for the North.

Some of the black troops obviously came from the South, and if they came in the numbers bigreb suggests, then his figure undermines the few number of blacks who fought for the South: the more black troops from the South who fought against the South overwhelmingly trounces the few who fought for the gray.

A few northern whites fought for the South.

Huge pockets of southern resistance to the CSA existed throughout the South.

The one state, Texas, that permitted a citizen referendum voted 1:4 against secession.

Let's see...

South, 1860.

Apprx 9 million people/

Many more came from the South and fought for the North.

ok that's debatable.
This is a good read.
H-Net Discussion Networks - REPLY: Northerners fighting for the South

Some of the black troops obviously came from the South, and if they came in the numbers bigreb suggests, then his figure undermines the few number of blacks who fought for the South: the more black troops from the South who fought against the South overwhelmingly trounces the few who fought for the gray.

The one state, Texas, that permitted a citizen referendum voted 1:4 against secession.

What numbers have I suggested Jake?

Conservative estimate = over 100,000 White Southerners left the CSA to fight for the Union.

Every Southern state except South Carolina raised at least a battalion of Southern Unionists.

[Lincoln's Loyalists: Union Soldiers from the Confederacy]

[Also: "...some 100,000 white southerners (along with 150,000 blacks) — at least one battalion of white troops from every Confederate state except South Carolina — served in Union armies during the course of the war. " ]
Mackubin Thomas Owens on Cold Mountain on National Review Online

Other estimates place it well over a quarter million.

Your numbers suggested require documentation. Do you have it? If so post. If not, then shut up. :lol:

You suggested Jake the Fake was wrong, so your numbers cant be right by his definition, lol.

Conservative estimate = over 100,000 White Southerners left the CSA to fight for the Union.

Every Southern state except South Carolina raised at least a battalion of Southern Unionists.

[Lincoln's Loyalists: Union Soldiers from the Confederacy]

[Also: "...some 100,000 white southerners (along with 150,000 blacks) — at least one battalion of white troops from every Confederate state except South Carolina — served in Union armies during the course of the war. " ]
Mackubin Thomas Owens on Cold Mountain on National Review Online

Other estimates place it well over a quarter million.

Wow, the goddess of hystery got one right.

Yes, a lot of Southerners were against secession and did things to oppose it personally, politically and combatively.

But the vast MAJORITY of Southerners took up arms simply to DEFEND THEIR COMMUNITIES, not to defend slavery, which is not convenient to PPC neoMarxist historical revisionists like you dear.

I think the terrible thing is, there are a lot of Southerners who just cannot admit to themselves that the Civil War was a HUGE fuckup on their part.

They fought a war they couldn't win over an issue that was morally wrong.

You would be right if that were true.
They fought a war they could not win over a long period of time.
They fought a war over slavery? Some did but it wasn't the main reason or cause.
Just keep burping out your garbage and I'll be here correcting you.

You are right, but JoeB will spew his lies till his keyboard cracks, then Soros will buy him another one! lolol

What the fuck is wrong with you, LARPer? How many times do you need the same question answered? Did you recently suffer a traumatic head injury?
This is not an answer it does not answer the question
Here's a quick quiz: What is the first word in the following quote, idiot?

"No, 'historian.' Did you repeat that often enough to feel stupid now or should I have given you a little more rope?"

Just how fucking stupid are you?
You burped out something
You made a wild ass claim
STOP LYING ABOUT IT.

How is "NO" not an answer, and what "lie" could you possibly be talking about, LARPer?

Why are you fixated on LARPers? The few I have met are pretty damned intelligent, and have the balls to do things they enjoy even if it is embarrassing in 'normal' company.

I would rather befriend a LARPer than a fascist in liberal drag; not saying you are a fascist, Unkotare, but what is your hang up with LARPers?

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back