Eric Cantor lost his seat

. . . kept us out the Senate and the presidency since.

We will lose another chance for the Senate this year if this keeps up, and the Dems could sweep the Board in 2014 if the TP keeps dragging the party down.

I do like Brat's victory over Cantor: the professor is not an ideologue and will be able to work with Pub and Dem.

Dan Patrick's victory over Dewhurst was a destruction of a long time politician that was a long time coming. Dan is aiming for the governorship and he just may be the last GOP governor for a century.

"We" - from an extremely left-leaving Democrat (well, OK, closet Democrat)???

if you guys cost us the senate again this year

If libertarians cost Democrats the Senate? I'd be good with that.

Even though they are more in synch with your platform?

tapatalk post

Well, neither side is truly in sync.

Libertarians are like Republicans in that we're fiscally conservative, except we mean it.

We're like Democrats in that we're socially liberal, except we mean it.

And we're not like either party in that we think the military should be used for defensive purposes

Your fantasy is that you believe our GOP is offering a good alternative to the Dems.

We aren't, and if we don't change, we will keep losing.

If by "we" you mean Republican's you're right.

Mind you I am not conceding that you ARE a Republican, but if Republican's want to win they ARE going toaveto change because they cannot win with out us.

Of course the GOP can win without you. Drop you and reach out to the demographic change groups. You folks will be forgotten like last week's kitty litter box.

In your slanted opinion yes, in reality....not so much.

The irony is that Cantor will now become a lobbyist and make five times as much money.

To you, a "true Republican" would not be able to remember which party they belong to...

Establishment Repubs have no core,no real identity.

They live in this "echo chamber" we hear so much about in Politics.

We simply don't want our taxes raised anymore.
We don't want you involved in our health care.
We want the EPA, HHS, IRS, DOJ, and the NSA ALL reigned in.
We want the President of the United States to ENFORCE the Laws of this Nation.
We want the border sealed.
We want these THOUSANDS of people being dumped on our borders sent home.
We DEMAND our elected representatives DO what we sent them to Washington to, just like the HOUSE has for the most part.

We laugh at the abject stupidity of those that tell we have to "be more like the Dems" if we EVER want to win and election again.

We laugh at you ad we spit in your faces.

To you, a "true Republican" would not be able to remember which party they belong to...

cray cray kaz, if you guys cost us the senate again this year, there won't be enough TP candidates in 2014 to have a poker game.

"us" about Republicans spoken by a Democrat?

Foolish at best.

Jake thinks I'm a Republican, but I'm what's wrong with Republicans, so I'm not a Republican, so I better get with the program so I don't cost Republicans the election. As for him, he doesn't agree with the Republicans, he agrees with the Democrats, he just wants Republicans to be more Republican by being more Democrat.

Actually, I'm not a Republican, I'm a libertarian, and Jake isn't a Republican, he's a Democrat. He's very confused.

We DEMAND our elected representatives DO what we sent them to Washington to, just like the HOUSE has for the most part.

We laugh at the abject stupidity of those that tell we have to "be more like the Dems" if we EVER want to win and election again.

If you add to that recognition that our bodies belong to ourselves and not the government and it's not the job of the United States to police the world, we should use our military only for defense of the United States, then that would be a party I would join.

tapatalk post

Libertarians are like Republicans in that we're fiscally conservative, except we mean it.

And we're not like either party in that we think the military should be used for defensive purposes

Libertarians are like children like democrats. They want everything yet refuse to pay for it and call it liberty

tapatalk post

Last edited:

I should have cornered the market in tinfoil

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

Libertarians are like children like democrats. They want everything yet refuse to pay for it and call it liberty

tapatalk post
Dbl post

tapatalk post

Last edited:

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

WTF? That's moronic. We want very little from government. And we'll gladly pay for that which we want. Your sweeping statements are ridiculous.

And the libertarian fools, who can't even among themselves come together, will forfeit their place in the GOP after the elections.

tapatalk post

WTF? That's moronic. We want very little from government. And we'll gladly pay for that which we want. Your sweeping statements are ridiculous.

Who are you trying to fool? Pot hookers and open borders have to have some oversight and that isn't decreasing government it Is growing it.

tapatalk post

tapatalk post

Who are you trying to fool? Pot hookers and open borders have to have some oversight and that isn't decreasing government it Is growing it.

tapatalk post

You would want oversight. If a guy wants to blow smoke or pay a chick to have sex, I don't see why government needs to be involved in that. That's what you would want, not me.

Explain how if the Federal government was reduced to it's constitutional role that would cost more. You said I want government and I don't want to pay for it. Back it up with what I want that I don't want to pay for.

Forum List

Back