ERIC TRUMP: Daddy Bombed Syria For Daughter

He said in part. I rather suspect the person who's advice the President took most to heart on this was Secretary of Defense Mattis. Sorry to interrupt the hyper partisan anti Trump rant with logic carry on.

What a sick bunch of fucks in the White House. Who needs the Borgias when you have the Trumps?

Eric Trump Says Syria Strike Was Swayed By ‘Heartbroken’ Ivanka
"Heartbroken" Ivanka swayed Trump's decision to strike Syria, son says

"""Trump's 33-year-old son, Eric, told The Daily Telegraph on Monday that the strike was influenced in part by Ivanka, who he said was "heartbroken and outraged" by the chemical attack.""

Now, that's the way to run a country!!
Who in return I GUARANTEE YOU was convinced by her husband zionist Kushner to go talk to daddy. This is no surprise.

What a sick bunch of fucks in the White House. Who needs the Borgias when you have the Trumps?

"""Trump's 33-year-old son, Eric, told The Daily Telegraph on Monday that the strike was influenced in part by Ivanka, who he said was "heartbroken and outraged" by the chemical attack.""

I have no problem with this.

So you were OK with a clothing designer make military decisions for the U.S.? Of course you are! What am I thinking?

My suspicion is that Ivanka Trump gets anything she wants for her and husband, from her father,

because she's got a very naughty secret as her blackmail card.

Hmmmm.....admitting to incest with her pappy would be something that would ruin her personal brand and business ventures, though.

Not if she also has the victim card up her sleeve.

She would be taking down her father, too. Nope, I think they have a mutually co-dependent relationship that is beyond sick but they look out for each other. I think he has the upper hand because her whole public persona is stilted, programmed and robotic with nothing but cliches for comments.

He said in part. I rather suspect the person who's advice the President took most to heart on this was Secretary of Defense Mattis. Sorry to interrupt the hyper partisan anti Trump rant with logic carry on.

Excuse me numbnuts. Eric Trump made this statement, not me.

Where was Ivanka in 2013 when Assad gassed 1400 Syrian civilians? Too busy selling Trump trinkets...?

Exactly. Neither Trump nor his bevy of brats were paying attention to anything happening outside 5th Avenue in Manhattan in 2013. That is why Trump is whining that he was left with "a mess".

It takes so little to please Ivanka, she'll make a great President after Donald's 2 terms

My suspicion is that Ivanka Trump gets anything she wants for her and husband, from her father,

Hmmmm.....admitting to incest with her pappy would be something that would ruin her personal brand and business ventures, though.

She would be taking down her father, too. Nope, I think they have a mutually co-dependent relationship that is beyond sick but they look out for each other. I think he has the upper hand because her whole public persona is stilted, programmed and robotic with nothing but cliches for comments.

Upper hand? Well, we know he has the lower hand, nudge nudge wink wink,

so I guess he's ambidextrous.

And the bed wetting continues

Upper hand? Well, we know he has the lower hand, nudge nudge wink wink,

so I guess he's ambidextrous.

Yes, I think he has the upper hand. Remember, he controls the money. He who controls the money controls everybody. All of his kids work for him, that's the way authoritarians operate. Who wants to bet that Tiffany doesn't go to work for Daddy after she graduates from college?

You just took it out of context to make it sound like that was the overriding factor in his decision. Your full shit and not worth anymore of my time so piss off.

And the bed wetting continues

Eric Trump is a bed wetter?

You just took it out of context to make it sound like that was the overriding factor in his decision. Your full shit and not worth anymore of my time so piss off.

Hahahhaa....loser. I didn't take anything out of context. Read the article, it's a short one pager that even you could understand.

It was a two peer tier strike, one for Invanka the other is for Trump who is desperate to deflect attention away from these 3 Russian investigations.

Analysis | 5 times Donald Trump’s team denied contact with Russia

Trump aides were in constant touch with senior Russian officials during campaign - CNNPolitics.com

We still do not know if it was Assad that ordered this chemical attack. Many are beginning to question that.

It's very hard to read a President that has so many conflicts of interest around the world, as to what his real intentions are.

2016-11-17T02-44-42-266Z--1280x720.video_1067x600.jpg

But we do know that launching 58 missles, (at a cost of 100 million taxpayers dollars) into Syria did very little damage. In fact Assad has upped the stakes and is bombing the crap out of them again.

But this is what happened a couple of months ago--prior to Trump being inaugurated.

"Russia announced a major air offensive in Syria on Tuesday, ending a three-week cease-fire with a barrage of airstrikes on the besieged, rebel-held part of the northern city of Aleppo, according to U.S. officials -- all just a few hours after Russian President Vladimir Putin spoke over the phone to President-elect Donald Trump about their goals for ending the Syria crisis.

Three cruise missiles from a Russian Navy frigate in the eastern Mediterranean Sea struck Aleppo, U.S. military officials told Fox News. One official said the strikes were "ongoing."

Pentagon spokesman Capt. Jeff Davis called the missile launches a “show.” He said the nearly two dozen Russian strike aircraft, tanks and artillery systems already in Syria provide enough firepower to leave serious damage.

President Barack Obama's administration has been trying for months to negotiate a cease-fire in Aleppo, the epicenter of the war between President Bashar Assad and rebels fighting to topple him, some of whom receive U.S. aid. Al Qaeda's local affiliate fights alongside the rebels, but the Islamic State group has no presence in Aleppo, which broke a 3 week cease fire agreement.

Russia bombards Syria hours after Putin speaks with Trump

This is Allepo today.

aleppo_bomb_wide-7b82735d3a5f234f35f44ba3ecd6cc531e2f379c.jpg

Allepo which is very close to Turkey's border.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back