Escaping Christianity

Because that's how they thought everything was made, in 6 days... The flood... Zombie Jesus... Remember that religion was invented so that early man could explain his surroundings.
Oh you're one of those people who thinks that his is the *smartest* generation. That all the generations that came before were abject retards....and that you have insight into the *thoughts* of the great humans of antiquity.

meh.
Our generation went into space. The generation of people who wrote the bible hadn't even invented toilet paper yet. You make the call.
I doubt your generation went into space. I am thinking you are a millennial.
Actually, all the generations since the late 1950s went into space. No I'm not that old, lol. Not a mill either.
Yes, but the accomplishment of going into space is reserved for the pioneers.
Well, take your pick, successive generations landed shit on Mars, explored Saturn, are planning manned missions to mars, put up Hubble....

Oh you're one of those people who thinks that his is the *smartest* generation. That all the generations that came before were abject retards....and that you have insight into the *thoughts* of the great humans of antiquity.

meh.
Our generation went into space. The generation of people who wrote the bible hadn't even invented toilet paper yet. You make the call.
Actually, all the generations since the late 1950s went into space. No I'm not that old, lol. Not a mill either.
Yes, but the accomplishment of going into space is reserved for the pioneers.
Well, take your pick, successive generations landed shit on Mars, explored Saturn, are planning manned missions to mars, put up Hubble....
And you get zero credit for any of it. What’s your point?

Because that's how they thought everything was made, in 6 days... The flood... Zombie Jesus... Remember that religion was invented so that early man could explain his surroundings.

meh.
Not his and not any of his ancestors.

Just like none of his ancestors invented anything, or thought any great thoughts.

It's all about genetics. Useful idiots are just genetically stupid. And the FUNNY thing about it is they not only are useful idiots for nazis and commies..who then kill them....but they also advocate for negative eugenics...apparently blissfully unaware (genetic cognitive dissonance) that the very things they advocate for are the things that wipe them out.Because not only are they stupid, they are genetically inferior as well. Most of them wouldn't even exist today if some form of government crutch hadn't stepped in and prevented them from dying of their own stupidity and physical and mental shortfalls and abnomalies.

The definition of cognitive dissonance.
If you're so much smarter, then tell how kangaroos got to the ark and back to Oz afterwards.

Is that the definition of *smart*, where you come from? "Knows how roos made it to Australia from noah's ark"...?

meh.

Just like none of his ancestors invented anything, or thought any great thoughts.

It's all about genetics. Useful idiots are just genetically stupid. And the FUNNY thing about it is they not only are useful idiots for nazis and commies..who then kill them....but they also advocate for negative eugenics...apparently blissfully unaware (genetic cognitive dissonance) that the very things they advocate for are the things that wipe them out.Because not only are they stupid, they are genetically inferior as well. Most of them wouldn't even exist today if some form of government crutch hadn't stepped in and prevented them from dying of their own stupidity and physical and mental shortfalls and abnomalies.

If you're so much smarter, then tell how kangaroos got to the ark and back to Oz afterwards.

Is that the definition of *smart*, where you come from? "Knows how roos made it to Australia from noah's ark"...?
If you’re so smart, you’d know.

No, you are confusing intelligence with the ability to read minds. I do not have that power. Nor do you!

Obviously, you don't understand intelligence. Which we already know, though it might be somewhat a surprise to you.

No, you are confusing intelligence with the ability to read minds. I do not have that power. Nor do you!

Obviously, you don't understand intelligence. Which we already know, though it might be somewhat a surprise to you.
So you’re a dumbass. Got it.

You sound like an unlettered ignoramus. Just sayin.
You don't sound like a Nobel Prize winner either. Jus' sayin'.
So true. But then, I don't assume intellectual superiority over the entirety of historical humanity.

And guess what...here's a real picture of my Nobel Prize:

GTY_nobel_prize_jef_141006_12x5_992.jpg
I understand, you don't consider yourself any smarter than the goat herders that wrote the bible. I do. And I am. There's our difference.

Let me get this straight. You think you are smart enough to write a book that people will still be reading 400+ years from now?

You are more confident than me.
JK Rowling wrote several.

Possibly but it is too soon to tell.

Wrong again. You aren't winning here, did you know that?

You are the poster child for it but not in a good way.

:eusa_liar:again. I didn't write your screed. You did. At least, own and represent your work. Aren't you guilty of that which you accuse others? Why do the people who disagree with you have it while you're immune? Besides, you're ignorant and/or dishonest to not answer my questions from previous posts.
I have no idea what you are talking about.

1. You didn't read the Bible to explain Genesis, but provided some philosophy paper. If you would just admit you're spiritual and philosophical, then it wouldn't be so bad.
2. I asked you to explain Genesis, but you ignored just like you do all my questions to you but I answered yours.
3. Instead, you laid it out for RWS who probably doesn't care. It sounded like he was about to teach you a lesson which I can understand.
4. You say people who disagree with you have Dunning-Kruger effect, but it seems like it's you.
5. You got caught lying about BreezeWood believing in an eternal universe.
6. Are you really Catholic? You don't even explain Pope Francis' positions very well nor the Catholic dogma.

Wrong again. You aren't winning here, did you know that?
Whip me some more. :biggrin:

:eusa_liar:again. I didn't write your screed. You did. At least, own and represent your work. Aren't you guilty of that which you accuse others? Why do the people who disagree with you have it while you're immune? Besides, you're ignorant and/or dishonest to not answer my questions from previous posts.

1. You didn't read the Bible to explain Genesis, but provided some philosophy paper. If you would just admit you're spiritual and philosophical, then it wouldn't be so bad.
2. I asked you to explain Genesis, but you ignored just like you do all my questions to you but I answered yours.
3. Instead, you laid it out for RWS who probably doesn't care. It sounded like he was about to teach you a lesson which I can understand.
4. You say people who disagree with you have Dunning-Kruger effect, but it seems like it's you.
6. Are you really Catholic? You don't even explain Pope Francis' positions very well nor the Catholic dogma.
I simply don’t care what you believe about me, Scripture or God.

then what do you care about ... that is of any interest.

I think I got you pegged right in regards to your philosophy . You should've said that instead of the poster child crack.

He lied and said you believed in eternal universe, but I said that was wrong when you believe in the Torah. Then he called me DK poster child. I think he's been exposed as a phoney Roman Catholic.

I think I got you pegged right in regards to your philosophy . You should've said that instead of the poster child crack.

He lied and said you believed in eternal universe, but I said that was wrong when you believe in the Torah. Then he called me DK poster child. I think he's been exposed as a phoney Roman Catholic.
I think he's been exposed a phoney.

bing is an airhead ... hot air.

bing is an airhead ... hot air.

Saying that you believed in an eternal universe made me suspicious of what he actually believes. After all the discussions we had about it including he and you.

I thought he was Catholic and with his lack of knowledge about Catholic dogma thought he just followed Pope Franics. Except he didn't even know about Pope Peter the first pope of the RCC! I asked him just who do you think Jesus built his church upon and he didn't know that. The same with who started writing the NT? He didn't know what happened in 70 AD. He didn't know the prophecies about the mark of the beast nor what significance the Jews and Israel were becoming a sovereign nation. Even if you didn't know that, you could still support Pope Francis, but he wouldn't admit to that. Thus, I asked him about what he believed in Genesis and he wouldn't answer. Later, I found he posted some screed to RWS explaining it and I suppose that was teaching him a lesson. ding has been posting for years on the R&E forum chastizing people, I guess mostly atheists/ags, but now I think he's a phoney. Doesn't really believe in Genesis as creation nor Catholicism. He may as well be an agnostic. Strangest thing I ever saw on R&E.

Forum List

Back