Ethnic and Racial Politics Failing, ‘Voters’ Demands Have Changed’

Persuader

Diamond Member
Jul 8, 2020
More bad news for the democrats....looks like now all that the democrats have going for them is their ability to conduct a fraudulent election....and do not under-estimate their ability to do that.

No fraudulent election nutter butter.

The only fraud is Donald and his treasonous losers.

More bad news for the democrats....looks like now all that the democrats have going for them is their ability to conduct a fraudulent election....and do not under-estimate their ability to do that.

I think polls are a pretty good indication of that as they are bleeding the Hispanic vote by the millions.

The Communists figure just treat Hispanics like blacks; give them things. Look how giving things to the black communities worked out for us. After all, all non-whites think alike, don't they?

Unfortunately for them, Hispanics don't like to be pandered to. Hillary didn't win over many Hispanic hearts when she was running against Trump and stated she always keeps a packet of hot sauce in her purse. Unlike blacks, Hispanics see right through that bullshit.

I think polls are a pretty good indication of that as they are bleeding the Hispanic vote by the millions.

The Communists figure just treat Hispanics like blacks; give them things. Look how giving things to the black communities worked out for us. After all, all non-whites think alike, don't they?

Unfortunately for them, Hispanics don't like to be pandered to. Hillary didn't win over many Hispanic hearts when she was running against Trump and stated she always keeps a packet of hot sauce in her purse. Unlike blacks, Hispanics see right through that bullshit.

Well a Diaper Joe pointed out, the Hispanic vote is diverse, unlike the black vote

In fact, the Black vote is so mindlessly unified, Joe Biden says, "If you don't vote for me, you ain't black"

Blacks are Joe Biden's bitch

LMAO!!!!

Forum List

Back