• yes, I normally vote GOP

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no, I normally vote GOP

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

The Great Goose

Gold Member
Sep 26, 2015
The Gop is a party on the way out. It's on life support in the nursing home.

Assuming Trump doesn't make it to the final round.

Is it time to invoke Nietzsche law , That which is falling should be pushed? I certainly wouldnt advocate this with an individual person, but a political party, maybe?

What I'm suggesting, is for the good of America, next time, all conservatives should vote Democrat, so that Conservatism can be reborn.

Both parties need to go away......................and end the party structure altogether...........

Your liberal slip is showing.

Is it time to invoke Nietzsche law , That which is falling should be pushed? I certainly wouldnt advocate this with an individual person, but a political party, maybe?

What I'm suggesting, is for the good of America, next time, all conservatives should vote Democrat, so that Conservatism can be reborn.

Yes. 31 governors, 54 Senators, 247 seats in Congress. Large majorities are often a sign of failure.

Given the democrats have been getting decimated in elections recently euthanasia is a wee premature. The dems would be wise to figure why they are indeed losing seats at every level

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Given the democrats have been getting decimated in elections recently euthanasia is a wee premature. The dems would be wise to figure why they are indeed losing seats at every level
The GOP is the result of a purge from the Whig party. When Hillary LOSES then the DNC will purge THEIR party.

There was no "purge". The Whigs had already disintegrated. Didn't even have enough continuity to renominate their own sitting POTUS. The new RP then filled the vacuum they left.

Last edited:
The GOP is the result of a purge from the Whig party. When Hillary LOSES then the DNC will purge THEIR party.

There was no "purge". The Whigs had already disintegrated. Didn't even have enough continuity to renominate their own sitting POTUS. The new RP then filled the vacuum they left.
Do you think that sort of thing could happen soon?

Yeah and I see that that's the thrust of the thread. If Rump succeeds in destroying the party I think it's automatic that some new one organizes to fill the vacuum. But its first order of business would have to be to ban Rump's immigration into it.

--- and more's the pity, since it would in effect preserve and perpetuate the Duopoly system. I'd rather we dispense with parties altogether.

Such a successor would undoubtledly be comprised of the present Republican population since it's already in place. One would hope this new party would at the least take the opportunity to dispense with the "social conservative"/religious baboon shit the Jerry Falwells brought in and go back to honest Conservatism.

Last edited:
You almost gotta laugh that mostly you have to define the word "euthanasia" for the low information left that didn't get the memo. The sad truth for democrats is that they endured the most insulting defeat in modern mid term history the previous November and it don't look like the world class enabler for hie husband's infidelity is likely to even win the nomination by sane democrats.

I realize this is a complete waste of time, but have any of you, on either side of the political divide, given the slightest thought to what the collapse of the Republican party could mean? Ah, no , I forget, that's politics. You wouldn't be interested. Go back to calling each other turds. Sorry to have interrupted.

I realize this is a complete waste of time, but have any of you, on either side of the political divide, given the slightest thought to what the collapse of the Republican party could mean? Ah, no , I forget, that's politics. You wouldn't be interested. Go back to calling each other turds. Sorry to have interrupted.
Well what do you think would happen?

If cruz wins the nomination the party is dead as a national party.

People love their ssi, medicare, roads, and science institutions. Most Americans don't want to act like a bunch of cave fucking savages.

Pure hyperbole

Well what do you think would happen?

He doesnt know,he just likes to pretend to be intelligent.

Yes. 31 governors, 54 Senators, 247 seats in Congress. Large majorities are often a sign of failure.
==========
Ah but during the last seven years, especially, the Republican Party ( the party of Deadbeats ) has been showing it's ass even more than it did before.

They have treated the American public to seven years of NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO -- THAT FUCKING ****** --- NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

25% of Republicans continue to support Trump despite his proven lies and his racism.

Trump is correct though about illegals and Muslims.

On everything else he is WRONG.

The American people are tired of roads washing out and dams bursting and floods because of infrastructure deficiencies.

They have seen more than enough pictures of collapsed bridges that rusted out and weren't repaired.

At it all lays directly at the feet of Republican Congressmen who refuse to vote for any taxes just like they have sworn to their Master Grover Norquist.

They honor their oath to him and wipe their ass with their Oath of Office.

==========
Ah but during the last seven years, especially, the Republican Party ( the party of Deadbeats ) has been showing it's ass even more than it did before.

They have treated the American public to seven years of NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO -- THAT FUCKING ****** --- NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO.

25% of Republicans continue to support Trump despite his proven lies and his racism.

Trump is correct though about illegals and Muslims.

On everything else he is WRONG.

The American people are tired of roads washing out and dams bursting and floods because of infrastructure deficiencies.

They have seen more than enough pictures of collapsed bridges that rusted out and weren't repaired.

At it all lays directly at the feet of Republican Congressmen who refuse to vote for any taxes just like they have sworn to their Master Grover Norquist.

They honor their oath to him and wipe their ass with their Oath of Office.

And given the choice between the Republicans and the Dems, the Dems keep losing seats.
I guess No No No to Obama is what the people want.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava

Yeah and I see that that's the thrust of the thread. If Rump succeeds in destroying the party I think it's automatic that some new one organizes to fill the vacuum. But its first order of business would have to be to ban Rump's immigration into it.

--- and more's the pity, since it would in effect preserve and perpetuate the Duopoly system. I'd rather we dispense with parties altogether.

Such a successor would undoubtledly be comprised of the present Republican population since it's already in place. One would hope this new party would at the least take the opportunity to dispense with the "social conservative"/religious baboon shit the Jerry Falwells brought in and go back to honest Conservatism.
============

Not having political parties < seems > like a good idea --- unless you are capable of thinking for more than 10 seconds without getting a headache.

This nation is far too vast to be managed without parties.

Most people live in their own little town / city and have no idea how vast this country is. It' s bigger than Europe.

Organizing any place the size, and complexity, of the United States can't be done by a schoolyard pick.

It requires organizations from the Federal level right down to the local level.

Hell most school boards are < supposedly > non-partisan and they fight like hell with each other all the time. That's the biggest problem with our schools. It isn't the teachers. It's the damn school board members.

The larger the group the more organization that is required.

The fact we only have TWO major realistic political parties is a God send.

Look at European countries where they have multiple parties like Italy and they wind up punching each other out quite frequently and they run shitty countries because they can't get a majority to agree that taking a shit is a good idea.

:clap2:

Republican presidential candidate Ted Cruz has surged ahead to become the latest front-runner in the campaign for the Iowa caucuses, dislodging Ben Carson and opening an impressive lead over a stalled Donald Trump, a Bloomberg Politics/Des Moines Register Iowa Poll shows.

Cruz Soars to Front of the Pack in Iowa Poll; Trump Support Stays Flat

Relax Trump won't be the nominee, Cruz will and he will put an historic can of whoop ass on the Democrats.

Forum List

Back