EV Bus Explodes

Bob Blaylock is correct and you are wrong, Ding. Li is used to STORE energy, not an energy source in and of itself.

I should think an engineer would know the difference between an energy source and a battery.
So we don't need to produce the equivalent energy of our daily oil consumption with li-ion batteries?

And the amount of lithium to do so isn't based upon the energy density of li-ion batteries?

Bob Blaylock is correct and you are wrong, Ding. Li is used to STORE energy, not an energy source in and of itself.

I should think an engineer would know the difference between an energy source and a battery.
I do know the difference between an energy source and a battery.

Do you know the know that the energy density of the battery and the amount of energy needed on a daily basis determines the amount of lithium needed to create the batteries to meet the amount of energy needed?

So we don't need to produce the equivalent energy of our daily oil consumption with li-ion batteries?

Do you honestly not know the difference between a battery and a fuel? Wow. Sorry.

You know keep talking like that and NO ONE Is going to believe your claims of being some sort of engineer or whatever it was you tried to claim earlier.

LOL.

Do you honestly not know the difference between a battery and a fuel? Wow. Sorry.

You know keep talking like that and NO ONE Is going to believe your claims of being some sort of engineer or whatever it was you tried to claim earlier.

LOL.
I do know the difference between an energy source and a battery.

Do you know the know that the energy density of the battery and the amount of energy needed on a daily basis determines the amount of lithium needed to create the batteries to meet the amount of energy needed?

Why don't you calculate how much lithium is required to produce the energy of 88 million barrels of oil. I'm guessing it's because you can't.
Neither can you. It's a perfect apples and oranges you fool.

Tell you what you tell me how much lithium you think is needed to replace all ice vehicles. Don't forget to show your math.
Do you think I can't multiply? 10 kg lithium x 1 billion cars = 10 billion kg. Pretty impressive, eh?

Were you having trouble with that? Did you actually think that would challenge anyone?

I disagree. You were shown the math. That makes you an idiot.

Your “math” is bullshit.

You're comparing, on one side, a material that is a direct source of energy, to, on the other side, a material that is only part of a means of storing energy.

The two are not at all comparable in the manner that you are trying to compare them.

Do you think I can't multiply? 10 kg x 1 billion cars = 10 billion kg. Pretty impressive, eh?
I think you can't tell me how much lithium is required to store 149,600,000,000 kWh that will be needed for 1 day of use.

Your “math” is bullshit.

You're comparing, on one side, a material that is a direct source of energy, to, on the other side, a material that is only part of a means of storing energy.

The two are not at all comparable in the manner that you are trying to compare them.
How much lithium is needed to store 149,600,000,000 kWh?

I think you can't tell me how much lithium is required to store 149,600,000,000 kWh that will be needed for 1 day of use.
How much do batteries weigh in an EV? Cause your 10kg seems super light.

Forum List

Back