EV sales have Doubled. Is a ‘Tidal Wave’ coming?

Sure thing towel headed camel jockey!

I want to play poker with you as you are sitting there with a 2 and a 4 hoping to run a straight. That's called "betting on the come" and is a sure way to lose you ass!

There is nothing to show what I said will not come true any more than yours.
Ethnic slur (I'm not an Arab btw. Try using google for a change. my handle)
because you are frustrated and LOST by posting the bizarre opinion that EV's will never amount to anything, while I posted the numbers and goals of several large auto companies.

`

Binet-Simon_scale.jpgEthnic slur (I'm not an Arab btw. Try using google for a change. my handle)
because you are frustrated and LOST by posting the bizarre opinion that EV's will never amount to anything, while I posted the numbers and goals of several large auto companies.

`
Have you checked the Chevy Volt of late? The only reason why there is a push for EV's is that progressive elites have major stock holdings in them, just like they do with the Solar Panel shit until Solyndra failed. But when the Senate and Congress swing to the Republicans and the President becomes Republicans, you can bet the internal combustion engine will be right back in the now...

Ethnic slur (I'm not an Arab btw. Try using google for a change. my handle)

Those numbers and goals will change like your dirty underwear. On second thought, maybe a shorter period of time.

CAFE standards have a well documented history of being lowered because the technology never seems to meet the hype. These "goals" will meet the same fate because it is vary hard to change the laws of physics.

BTW, how is "camel jockey" an ethnic slur? Are not most camel jockeys Arabic. You chose an Arabic username and will just have to suffer the comparisons.

Those numbers and goals will change like your dirty underwear. On second thought, maybe a shorter period of time.

CAFE standards have a well documented history of being lowered because the technology never seems to meet the hype. These "goals" will meet the same fate because it is vary hard to change the laws of physics.

BTW, how is "camel jockey" an ethnic slur? Are not most camel jockeys Arabic. You chose an Arabic username and will just have to suffer the comparisons.
Towel Head AND Camel Jockey are slurs.
Why do you DISHONESTLY not own up to all of it, not just one phrase.
ie
term used in derogatory fashion to describe anyone from the middle east

Second you no-brain fool
Google 'abu afak.' (a basic skill you lack resulting in NO knowledge)
NOT arab, in fact a dig/sore point for Arabs and why I've used it for 18 years.
You are so stupid it's hard to believe.

Lastly, EV's will amount to good chunk of the car biz with many big cos aiming for all EV by 2040.
You were/are wrong. A big race is on.

You are down 70 IQ points to me and are really beneath discussion to all but your fellow RW Trolls who also have no brains, just politics.

You are hereby Dishonorably Discharged like the fart you are.

`

Towel Head AND Camel Jockey are slurs.
Why do you DISHONESTLY not own up to all of it, not just one phrase.
ie
term used in derogatory fashion to describe anyone from the middle east

Second you no-brain fool
Google 'abu afak.' (a basic skill you lack resulting in NO knowledge)
NOT arab, in fact a dig/sore point for Arabs and why I've used it for 18 years.
You are so stupid it's hard to believe.

Lastly, EV's will amount to good chunk of the car biz with many big cos aiming for all EV by 2040.
You were/are wrong. A big race is on.

You are down 70 IQ points to me and are really beneath discussion to all but your fellow RW Trolls who also have no brains, just politics.

You are hereby Dishonorably Discharged like the fart you are.

`
Camel jockey applies to all Middle Easterners, not just Arabs. I did as you asked long ago. Abu Afak is Arabic. The fact that he was a Jew is the only reason anyone cares, which does not include me. he's was still a camel jockey!

Did you not understand those stated goals are today's news, and will quietly go away with time, as they have done before and will do again?

If I lowered my IQ 70 points, I would still best you by well over that same margin.

Camel jockey applies to all Middle Easterners, not just Arabs. I did as you asked long ago. Abu Afak is Arabic. The fact that he was a Jew is the only reason anyone cares, which does not include me. he's was still a camel jockey!
You're still leaving out "Towel Heads" you DSHONEST POS.

And until I forced your idiot self to look up the name you knew Nothing.
You're a low IQ idiot who can't look up info.

Did you not understand those stated goals are today's news, and will quietly go away with time, as they have done before and will do again?

If I lowered my IQ 70 points, I would still best you by well over that same margin.
These goals are not just 'today's News' they are ALL increasing production of EV's and Tesla biz has exploded

You are too stupid to even get in the Military. ie, Pass the ASVAB at app 83 IQ.

Dismissed clown.

`

You're still leaving out "Towel Heads" you DSHONEST POS.

And until I forced your idiot self to look up the name you knew Nothing.
You're a low IQ idiot who can't look up info.

These goals are not just 'today's News' they are ALL increasing production of EV's and Tesla biz has exploded

You are too stupid to even get in the Military. ie, Pass the ASVAB at app 83 IQ.

Dismissed clown.

`
Hey, you fucking asshole, I never said anything about towel heads.

Tesla has exploded? I have seen one Tesla in my entire life sitting in a parking space! EV's are just politically correct and God's way of saying you make too much money!

The Ford F250 production plant here is churning out so many gas hogs and diesel sucking behemoths, that Ford had to rent an abandoned shopping center's parking lot to store them because there is no way to get them to market. Tha vast majority of the vehicles are commercial models awaiting shipment to be converted to flatbeds, ambulances, utilities maintenance, and box trucks.

Things change. When I was a kid, we were worried about the coming Iice age. What happened?

Last edited:
Electric vehicles are fine as long as you don't go anywhere. Short local trips are okay. My DIL has an EV. It is in the shop more than in the garage.

Up yours you 12 IQ bigot.

Tesla has exploded? I have seen one Tesla in my entire life sitting in a parking space! EV's are just politically correct and God's way of saying you make too much money

Tesla Surpasses $1 Trillion in Market Value as Hertz Orders 100,000 Vehicles​

Hertz’s major bulk purchase could help Tesla get more of its cars into the hands of mainstream consumers​

im-422852

Hertz said that starting in early November and expanding through the end of the year, customers will be able to rent a Tesla Model 3 at airports and other locations in major U.S. markets and some cities in Europe.​

Updated Oct. 25, 2021 8:58 pm ET
- - --

You Clown
You know nothing and are not even capable of looking for knowledge
You are a Moron who get's his info from what he saw across the street, and in your dirty underwear.
70 IQ Poof.

`

Up yours you 12 IQ bigot.

Tesla Surpasses $1 Trillion in Market Value as Hertz Orders 100,000 Vehicles​

Hertz’s major bulk purchase could help Tesla get more of its cars into the hands of mainstream consumers​

im-422852

Hertz said that starting in early November and expanding through the end of the year, customers will be able to rent a Tesla Model 3 at airports and other locations in major U.S. markets and some cities in Europe.​

Updated Oct. 25, 2021 8:58 pm ET
- - --

You Clown
You know nothing and are not even capable of looking for knowledge
You are a Moron who get's his info from what he saw across the street, and in your dirty underwear.
70 IQ Poof.

`
You still won't admit I said anything about towel heads?

Nice pay wall for your link, dumbass!

Look at the car coming out of the Hertz rental office. It's a Kia, which is what most people would rent. Did they say how much these Tesla's would rent for? I just rented a NIssan from Enterprise at over $100.00 a day in a small city with no airport! Hertz couldn't even come close to that price.

Hertz will wind up with tens of thousands of lot lizards!

Do you think the poor are going to be able to afford EV? Oh nevermind, when the United States goes full on Communist, then everyone will be forced to get one, whether they want one or not.
Now I can afford a new car, but I will be damned is I will pay for something that loses value the instant you drive it off the lot. So I buy, carefully, used vehicles. Often for 10 cents on the dollar. And I expect to replace my present vehicles in the same manner. In four years there will be plenty of good used EV's on the market at reasonable prices.

Tesla has exploded? I have seen one Tesla in my entire life sitting in a parking space! EV's are just politically correct and God's way of saying you make too much money!

The Ford F250 production plant here is churning out so many gas hogs and diesel sucking behemoths, that Ford had to rent an abandoned shopping center's parking lot to store them because there is no way to get them to market. Tha vast majority of the vehicles are commercial models awaiting shipment to be converted to flatbeds, ambulances, utilities maintenance, and box trucks.

Things change. When I was a kid, we were worried about the coming Iice age. What happened?
Well, you haven't changed since you were a kid. You were a dumb ass then and remain in that state today. Had you read what the majority of the scientists had to say, you have seen the majority were worried about a warming Earth

1640582328731.png

Now I can afford a new car, but I will be damned is I will pay for something that loses value the instant you drive it off the lot. So I buy, carefully, used vehicles. Often for 10 cents on the dollar. And I expect to replace my present vehicles in the same manner. In four years there will be plenty of good used EV's on the market at reasonable prices.
I have an old Highlander with low mileage.
Had it since new.
Don't drive alot
Car could go on forever.
`

A tidal wave of predictable surprises are coming.
By God, you are correct. By 2025 the EV's will cost less, perform better, have greater range, cost less for maintenance and fuel, and continue to have far greater resale value than ICE vehicles. By 2030, the only resale value ICE vehicles will have is for scrap.

By God, you are correct. By 2025 the EV's will cost less, perform better, have greater range, cost less for maintenance and fuel, and continue to have far greater resale value than ICE vehicles. By 2030, the only resale value ICE vehicles will have is for scrap.
Just remember this post in 15 years. I will.

And when they all become self-driving it will be even more interesting
Progress happens.

`

Solar energy has come down in cost 85% in the last decade, and can now be the cheapest in a good location.
`

Have you checked the Chevy Volt of late? The only reason why there is a push for EV's is that progressive elites have major stock holdings in them, just like they do with the Solar Panel shit until Solyndra failed. But when the Senate and Congress swing to the Republicans and the President becomes Republicans, you can bet the internal combustion engine will be right back in the now...
During that I-95 shit storm where Governor Ralphie Northam(KKK or black face) was MIA, there was a Tesla stuck in that crap. The driver got out and asked a truck driver if he could hook up his EV to his truck generator. The truck driver decline, but offered to provide some blankets and water. So the moral of the story "children" if you are told that your EV can get 250 milles on a charge, as long as the car is moving and in the best of conditions. Once you turn on your headlights, defroster and heater, and windshield wipers and radio, that mileage goes to shit, especially if you are moving less than 5 miles per hour. Take the risk, drive a tesla....

Forum List

Back