Evangelicals are turning against Trump

Mike Pence or Donald Trump
Who is more a Christian?

Who did they support on Jan 6?

Its a contrast analogy and I wasn't talking to you and it is relevant to the thread.
It is not contrast analogy, it is desperate bullshit trying to take attention off the fact Trump is going down
How so? What has he done that is so much worse than Obama? or Clinton? or Bush? or Biden?
If I have to tell you, our definition of morals and ethics are so different, anything I told you, you would not understand.

I think the evangelicals will support who wins the GOP primary, and they can do so safely without having to appease skewed leftist narratives..
You probably think Jesus Christ would be in Washington DC planning how to keep people in need out of the USA.
I think Jesus Christ would be at the southern border tending to those in need. Jesus Christ is a much better person than I, because I feel we need restrictions on the border.

But you do not know Jesus Christ if you think he would not be tending to those most in need.

You probably think Jesus Christ would be in Washington DC planning how to keep people in need out of the USA.
I think Jesus Christ would be at the southern border tending to those in need. Jesus Christ is a much better person than I, because I feel we need restrictions on the border.

But you do not know Jesus Christ if you think he would not be tending to those most in need.
Jesus today would do what he did when he was on earth before.. tend to human souls. He wouldn’t work as a politician or desire to lead some government.

He’d act much like a conservative.. appeal to ones heart and encourage charity by free will, not by govt mandate by force, as the democrats/left do

The thing that amuses me most about a type of narrative as this… when leftists dictate if the religious right are acting religious enough… is that no matter what the religious right does, the leftist will paint them as immoral, racist, etc. There’s no “win”, so why pretend

What hypocrisy!!! The so-called "religious right" calls liberals "demons" and "athiests" despite the fact that 70% of Democrats are Christians.

So don't try to paint these radical zealots as "misunderstood" or anything but radicals and crazies, trying to force the rest of the country to live by their version of Christianity.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. If you believe gay marriage is wrong, marry a member of the opposite sex. It's really easy to live by your own beliefs and leave others to do the same, and to respect their rights to do the same. But that's not what evangelicals want. They want their religion to be the law for the nation.

The Christian Taliban is out to replace democracy with theocracy. Making them the enemy of the American Constitution.

Jesus today would do what he did when he was on earth before.. tend to human souls. He wouldn’t work as a politician or desire to lead some government.

He’d act much like a conservative.. appeal to ones heart and encourage charity by free will, not by govt mandate by force, as the democrats/left do

No He did not.. He eschewed possessions and wealth and said to be his follower you have to sell everything you own and give the money to the poor. That's the antithesis of conservatism, Jesus said to follow the Roman laws, and made no comments about any secular matters other than to decry the money changers in the Temple. My Kingdom is not of this world.

Jesus also said not to try to make Him over in your own image which is what you just tried to do,

No He did not.. He eschewed possessions and wealth and said to be his follower you have to sell everything you own and give the money to the poor. That's the antithesis of conservatism
You obviously have no idea what Conservatism is here.. you're probably spending all of your time on here hating a characature created by the leftist media sources you watch. Conservatism is responsible for the most charity in society, that's a fact. Conservatives give to the poor more than others... so I'm glad I could clear up your misinformation.

Christ called to the hearts of people, for them to give of their own valition to others. Democrats call for a state to force money from you to give to them as they see fit... which usually doesn't go to the poor.

Jesus also said not to try to make Him over in your own image which is what you just tried to do,
Given your short expose here... I don't think you're any authority on what Jesus is. If you think I've mis-represented him, by all means let me know where.

What hypocrisy!!! The so-called "religious right" calls liberals "demons" and "athiests" despite the fact that 70% of Democrats are Christians.
So wait... there's a gigantic group of people who all in unison call liberals "demons"? Where is this group?

Or, have you seen a few anecdotal examples of random morons on the internet and are just going to paint everyone with it.

I'm guessing the latter.
So don't try to paint these radical zealots as "misunderstood" or anything but radicals and crazies, trying to force the rest of the country to live by their version of Christianity.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don't have one. If you believe gay marriage is wrong, marry a member of the opposite sex. It's really easy to live by your own beliefs and leave others to do the same, and to respect their rights to do the same. But that's not what evangelicals want. They want their religion to be the law for the nation.

The Christian Taliban is out to replace democracy with theocracy. Making them the enemy of the American Constitution.
Oh boy, don't you sound angry, emotional, and unhinged. I'll let you be angry and hate people all by yourself.

Are you demanding that evangelicals attempt to vote ministers and pastors into office?

As a man of faith, while I don't condone Trump's infedility, it's not part of his policy that he enforces or encourages.. so what do I care? If I hire a plumber to fix the sink, I care if he can fix the sink, not if he's having marital problems.

But you’re not hiring someone to fix your sink. You’re electing someone to have great power over your life, and trusting him be true to promises he made to you and the Oath that he took to the Constitution.

Someone who is already lying to the people that he supposedly cares the most about in this world and is deceiving them and failing to live up to the vows he took, hardly seems likely to keep the promises he made to strangers to get power.

A man who cheats his family members out of by their father’s inheritance won’t think twice about stealing money from the taxpayers.

I really don’t want pastors and ministers in office either, but I would never vote for someone who doesn’t live an honest decent life and that starts with the way he treats his family.

Trump behaved with the same dishonesty and corruption in office he’s always shown in his business and personal life. And the American people are still suffering the effects.

You obviously have no idea what Conservatism is here.. you're probably spending all of your time on here hating a characature created by the leftist media sources you watch. Conservatism is responsible for the most charity in society, that's a fact. Conservatives give to the poor more than others... so I'm glad I could clear up your misinformation.

Christ called to the hearts of people, for them to give of their own valition to others. Democrats call for a state to force money from you to give to them as they see fit... which usually doesn't go to the poor.

Given your short expose here... I don't think you're any authority on what Jesus is. If you think I've mis-represented him, by all means let me know where.

I did give you the specific problems that I had with your comments and I even quoted the scripture that went with them and you chose to ignore them.

I don’t give a rats ass what you think of my beliefs because you don’t even know me or what I believe. You just wanna shove your idea of Christianity down everyone else’s throats and we’re not having it.

Evangelicals need to start praying to God instead of to Trump. He’s not your saviour

Last edited:
Don't you dare talk about moral values. Do we need a drag queen or groomer to slap you?

When all you have are these stupid tired unproven pieces of garbage, and lies, you really have nothing. You’re losing your mind over things that aren’t happening and being totally sanguine about dangerous stuff that is about to end your democracy. Wake up man!

When all you have are these stupid tired unproven pieces of garbage, and lies, you really have nothing. You’re losing your mind over things that aren’t happening and being totally sanguine about dangerous stuff that is about to end your democracy. Wake up man!
You have no idea what is happening. When you do, please try again.

I did give you the specific problems that I had with your comments and I even quoted the scripture that went with them and you chose to ignore them.

I don’t give a rats ass what you think of my beliefs because you don’t even know me or what I believe. You just wanna shove your idea of Christianity down everyone else’s throats and we’re not having it.

Evangelicals need to start praying to God instead of to Trump. He’s not your saviour
You're on here thinking Evangelicals pray to Trump? No wonder you're so unhinged. Just an FYI, they don't.

But I have to be honest... I question the intelligence of someone who so easily believes that such a large group of people literally refuse to pray to their God and instead pray to a politician that you hate. You don't seem to observe reality, you create a nice juicy dramafest.. where you're the good guy, and THEY are evil!.. and you apply it.

Trump behaved with the same dishonesty and corruption in office he’s always shown in his business and personal life. And the American people are still suffering the effects.
We're suffering because of Biden's horrible policies. Trump's policies were infinitely better. But hey, what is harming hundreds of millions of people as long as we keep a guy who is a bit too much of a meanie on twitter from the POTUS. Priorities...

It is not an either or decision. No politician is perfect in policy or morals but I try to find a balance.

Trump's immorality is beyond anything we have seen in a President. That is saying something. The end does not justify the means.
Pffft.... Biden by all accounts makes Trump look like a choir boy. You already know this, but you are far to invested in woke Democrat idiocy to stop the crazyness going on in your head.

Evangelicals are turning against Trump.

Many are fleeing the Trump ship. The attached has several articles about Evangelicals moving on from Trump.

Like 'Blacks / Latinos / Asians are turning against Trump / GOP', or is this a legitimate story?

Forum List

Back