Even A Doddering Old Fool With Dementia, Reagan’s Advisers Maintained His Status As A World Leader

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
After just a couple of months, world leaders saw the Big Orange Idiot as the big orange idiot he is. And there is obviously no one capable of preventing his reaffirming their belief whenever he travels abroad and, unfortunately, speaks.

Reagan’s level of dementia was kept secret from the American public, and, as information released over the years has shown, his encounters with world leaders were carefully supervised and choreographed. His advisers maintained his image as a world leader, even though his brain had long since turned to cottage cheese.

Unlike Reagan, the Big Orange Idiot has surrounded himself with cowardly Republican yes-men, all of whom are terrified to tell him the truth, or attempt to control the stupid things he says and does. .

They cannot control his Twitter nonsense. They cannot control or even filter the stupidity that spews from his big orange pie-hole each and every day.

He is an embarrassment to all Americans because his stupidity isn’t limited to his time within the borders of the U.S. No, he takes his bullsh!t babble on the road, to foreign countries where the leaders took no time at all to realize the truth about the Big Orange Idiot.

Germany’s Angela Merkel defended Ivanka sitting in for daddy at a G20 summit meeting. Merkel was undoubtedly pleased with anyone replacing the Big Orange Idiot, and would have defended the White House’s basement janitor’s presence as an improvement over that of Big Orange.

It is easy to see why the Big Orange Idiot hates CNN. They tell the truth about him, always. For example, it was CNN's David Gergen whose report showed there is not one influential leader in the world who views Big Orange as anything but a joke in an expensive suit.

Big Orange is making all meetings with foreign leaders sources of entertainment for everyone. Everyone, but the rational people of the U.S.

And, while the world laughs louder and louder at Big Orange, they laugh at and ridicule the fools who voted for him. As for the rest of us, we are looked upon with a measure of sympathy by those tens-of-millions in the G20 nations. Those kind folks understand 3 million more of us voted for Mrs. Clinton than for the Big Orange Idiot. They also realize our extreme embarrassment is caused by Big Orange's unequaled stupidity and corruption, his willfully ignorant minions denial of all facts.

Sadly, their sympathy can be of little help for the political tragedy that has engulfed the U.S..

Gergen: Trump not seen as world leader at G20 - CNN Video

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Even after all these months,

Days without being an international embarrassment.jpg

Debating a conservative is like playing chess with a pigeon, they wander around the board aimlessly, sh!t on everything, EVERYTHING, and still believe they won.

David Gergen? The same guy that belongs to Bohemian Grove and lost his temper when he was asked if he was involved in the "Cremation Of Care" ritual?????? The same David Gergen that has a seat on the Council on Foreign Relations???? THAT David Gergen that works for CNN, the defrocked news network????

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"It’s tempting to say that Donald Trump rose to his current position by way of a massive historical accident, despite the fact that he knows nothing and understands nothing. But I think that’s almost entirely upside down, and is another way of insisting that the current situation in the United States isn’t as bad as it looks, and can be remedied with a few replacement parts. Trump was elected president precisely because he is an arrogant ignoramus who spews out “politically incorrect” bigotry unsupported by any evidence. Furthermore, he has an unparalleled understanding of our culture’s most central elements: the marketing and branding of fame, the power of mass media, and the extent to which image and rhetoric can reshape or even replace reality."

Donald Trump and the decline of the West: Ten thousand years of civilization and we end up with this guy?

"It’s tempting to say that Donald Trump rose to his current position by way of a massive historical accident, despite the fact that he knows nothing and understands nothing. But I think that’s almost entirely upside down, and is another way of insisting that the current situation in the United States isn’t as bad as it looks, and can be remedied with a few replacement parts. Trump was elected president precisely because he is an arrogant ignoramus who spews out “politically incorrect” bigotry unsupported by any evidence. Furthermore, he has an unparalleled understanding of our culture’s most central elements: the marketing and branding of fame, the power of mass media, and the extent to which image and rhetoric can reshape or even replace reality."

Donald Trump and the decline of the West: Ten thousand years of civilization and we end up with this guy?

Salon.com? If I am not mistaken, that's the "progressive" website that has given a platform to an admitted pedophile. Andrew O'Hehir? A film credit that has written articles for the CFR mouthpiece the NYT and the Washington Compost? Yeaaaaah, his words are pure gold........(snicker)

Trump doesn't embarrass me. You butt burned left wing idiots should be an embarrassment to the world.

I have never witnessed a more treasonous behavior from any party or group and I have lived through the Vietnam war. I am starting to think it isn't just a case of butt burn you folks are actually agents for the enemies of the USA. Either knowingly or unknowing.

I had another thought, what did Clinton and Obama have in common? Both targeted and killed America citizens without due process and got away with it. Talk about high crime.

Too bad you didn't run since you apparently know everything.

Reagan developed Alzheimer's later in life but lefties hated him so much they lie to this day. They will never forgive him for defeating communism.

After just a couple of months, world leaders saw the Big Orange Idiot as the big orange idiot he is. And there is obviously no one capable of preventing his reaffirming their belief whenever he travels abroad and, unfortunately, speaks.

Reagan’s level of dementia was kept secret f...

I stopped reading here.

1. You are not worthy to type Reagan's name. So stop doing that.

2. Also, fuck you you asshole.

Reagan developed Alzheimer's later in life but lefties hated him so much they lie to this day. They will never forgive him for defeating communism.

He didn't defeat it......he simply bought us some time that in my opinion that we didn't use wisely....given all the commies in this country.

Poor snowflake still has no idea why Dems lost across-the-board.

Keep whining about Trump's lack of political correctness. I encourage it!

Even A Doddering Old Fool With Dementia, Reagan’s Advisers Maintained His Status As A World Leader

Sad, Trump abdicated his.

He didn't defeat it......he simply bought us some time that in my opinion that we didn't use wisely....given all the commies in this country.
He built up the military and they tried to keep up.

The Leftwing Butthurt over Conservative Success is chronically oozing.

Here, try some of this:

13859071_1.jpg

David Gergen? The same guy that belongs to Bohemian Grove and lost his temper when he was asked if he was involved in the "Cremation Of Care" ritual?????? The same David Gergen that has a seat on the Council on Foreign Relations???? THAT David Gergen that works for CNN, the defrocked news network????

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

More tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Please stop posting libellous slander.

Calling someone a pedophile without proof is supposed to get you banned from this forum.

It didn't get you liberals even a reprimand, with no proof of ANYTHING you post but a fantasy, and a lie.

More tinfoil hat conspiracy theories. Please stop posting libellous slander.

Calling someone a pedophile without proof is supposed to get you banned from this forum.

Which poster did he call a pedophile?

Trump doesn't embarrass me. You butt burned left wing idiots should be an embarrassment to the world.

I have never witnessed a more treasonous behavior from any party or group and I have lived through the Vietnam war. I am starting to think it isn't just a case of butt burn you folks are actually agents for the enemies of the USA. Either knowingly or unknowing.

I had another thought, what did Clinton and Obama have in common? Both targeted and killed America citizens without due process and got away with it. Talk about high crime.

The right wing murders US citizens in America every single day of the week and no one even comments on it. If the victim is a black or a Muslim, conservatives call it good riddance.

Forum List

Back