Even Gerorge Bush Senior is voting for Clinton

jbander

Gold Member
Aug 2, 2016
Sounds like it speaks volumes but so many haters have taken over the conservative party, that they are by far the majority of that party now. So you say they aren't the hate party, hell I can prove it with one word, TRUMP!
I live in a very Conservative Christian district, how Conservative Christian? Bachmann was our representative. I'm watching all these fake Christians conservatives High fiving each other and trying to sell the same hate as their party. They are frothing at the mouth with the same bile that the party is trying to sell. Hate for everything that the blind side of the Bible tells them to hate.

Sounds like it speaks volumes but so many haters have taken over the conservative party, that they are by far the majority of that party now. So you say they aren't the hate party, hell I can prove it with one word, TRUMP!
I live in a very Conservative Christian district, how Conservative Christian? Bachmann was our representative. I'm watching all these fake Christians conservatives High fiving each other and trying to sell the same hate as their party. They are frothing at the mouth with the same bile that the party is trying to sell. Hate for everything that the blind side of the Bible tells them to hate.

Instead you'll vote for an epileptic, diaper-wearing old shrew who trafficked in top-secret material...yep, you're a brain-dead Ratbot alright.
rolleyes.gif

Instead you'll vote for an epileptic, diaper-wearing old shrew who trafficked in top-secret material...yep, you're a brain-dead Ratbot alright.
rolleyes.gif
Just one problem buddy 95% of your bullshit is a lie. You can't back up any of your lies, just Fox Crap , until you do you offer nothing here.

I doubt that many Republicans will be voting for president. They don't have a candidate in the race.
Hell they don't , He is the head of the hate party, there is no way you can get around that. He is saying exactly what the hate party voters want to hear, and there is no republican party any more, it is the regressive party now and the name will change again to the hate party after Your parties candidate, Trump is done with his hate politics.

I doubt that many Republicans will be voting for president. They don't have a candidate in the race.
What planet are you posting from?
You are one of the bull shitters here that offer nothing just bull shit Fox crap. Give us proof of any allegation you have about Hillary Clinton, something a person should care about, Keep your bullshit opinions to your self though.

The one where we see a woman running as a Democrat and a man running as a Republican only because the woman got dibs on the Democratic flag. Trump's about as Republican as I am. He's a showman with no ideology and he's playing the slower members of the GOP like a cheap violin.

Actually you are wrong, when he was asked personally. He said he isn't going to say who he is voting for. Stop lying.

The one where we see a woman running as a Democrat and a man running as a Republican only because the woman got dibs on the Democratic flag. Trump's about as Republican as I am. He's a showman with no ideology and he's playing the slower members of the GOP like a cheap violin.
That isn't this planet, you are on planet Bizarro. Some attention seeking retard from Bizarro isn't going to effect the outcome here, sorry.

Good we are on the normal hate party routine here, nothing but bullshit and insults because no one of you can back up one claim against Clinton, that is anywhere under any condition worse then the Puke that runs your party.

You are one of the bull shitters here that offer nothing just bull shit Fox crap. Give us proof of any allegation you have about Hillary Clinton, something a person should care about, Keep your bullshit opinions to your self though.
The FBI made a statement a while back, I don't need to dig it up for every piece of shit immature hate filled leftist boy that post here. If you think you have power over people with your keyboard you must be digging into your asshole and sniffing your fingers. Get some air. Boy.

Nothing on this forum is going to have any effect on Hillary's win. The clowns here will simply drop their posts on Trump and focus full time to bashing Clinton 45.

Business as usual.

Actually you are wrong, when he was asked personally. He said he isn't going to say who he is voting for. Stop lying.
Sorry loser he said it to a room of 40 people ignoramus

Nothing on this forum is going to have any effect on Hillary's win. The clowns here will simply drop their posts on Trump and focus full time to bashing Clinton 45.

Business as usual.
Ya because they have nothing they are able to support with proof about anything these Clowns have to contribute. These are the ultimate losers in out society, supporting the right here. They are the bottom feeders and I enjoy making fools out of them. You have your own Nazi group here supporting your bullshit so you should be happy with that, Support from the dumbest of our population.

Forum List

Back