Even if Biden wins, it doesn’t matter.

Uh huh...Winners don't bitch about election fraud.
Honest people bitch about election fraud. Dishonest people fight against voter ID and other forms of ensuring clean elections.

LOL....

You're not sounding like a winner...more like a whiner. Why isn't his court challenges going anywhere?
You assholes burnt the country down after a Trump was elected and continued throughout his Presidency. Talk about whining you won the academy of arts in whining. Now you. Should not object to Biden getting the same treatment. Right?

Whining is not attractive. You should stop.
Ewe jack asses whined for four years. Suck it up

Usually about terrible policies of your blob....not about voter fraud that didn't exist.

There are three main factions within the voting public

There are the hardline facists; The trumpfisti, as well as those who think trump is too soft

There is the establishment; the coalition of tories, milquetoast progressives, and gradualist fascists of both parties.

And then there is the largest group; the center-left who is just beginning to coalesce into a political force, now that they have overwhelming numbers. Though in order to be truly sccessful, they need to concentrate on pushing those reforms that have support among the vast majority of the public: M4A, truly public college, reducing the nation's carbon footprint, ending pointless prohibitions on plant medicines, ending student debt serfdom, and now reforming the election systems nationwide.

Usually about terrible policies of your blob....
How in the hell was #NotMyPresident and #RussianCollusion before President Trump even took office about his "policies"?

Every time you get caught lying, you attempt to rewrite history and rewrite what you said. Typical leftist. Not able to own up to their mistakes or take responsibility for anything.

Honest people bitch about election fraud. Dishonest people fight against voter ID and other forms of ensuring clean elections.

LOL....

You're not sounding like a winner...more like a whiner. Why isn't his court challenges going anywhere?
You assholes burnt the country down after a Trump was elected and continued throughout his Presidency. Talk about whining you won the academy of arts in whining. Now you. Should not object to Biden getting the same treatment. Right?

Usually about terrible policies of your blob....not about voter fraud that didn't exist.
No need to worry we will Give Bidumb all the respect you showed to Trump.

LOL....

No need to worry we will Give Bidumb all the respect you showed to Trump.

Well, just back the white van up, I think we have a spare straight jacket in the back.

It does matter .........A LOT!

It could be very very bad. Or merely quite bad. But either way things will be bad.

How in the hell was #NotMyPresident and #RussianCollusion before President Trump even took office about his "policies"?

Every time you get caught lying, you attempt to rewrite history and rewrite what you said. Typical leftist. Not able to own up to their mistakes or take responsibility for anything.
Those devastating hashtags! They cripple a new President.

I don't see the complaints about voter fraud...as I recall, in the aftermath of the 2016 election, it was still you guys who were bitching about voter fraud...just as you're doing now.

Quick question...

Do you believe HRC got more votes than your blob?
Do you believe Joe Biden got more votes than your blob?

Yeah...nothing to see here! Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain!

And it's incredible she can't contact anyone except the "EpochTimes" about this massive discovery....

If there was something to see, she could contact the local TV stations...she didn't.
If there was something to see, she could contact the AJC...she didn't
If there was something to see, she could contact major media...she didn't.

Somehow, the only media these "whistleblowers" can find is the far right wing kook sites.

I don't see the complaints about voter fraud...as I recall, in the aftermath of the 2016 election, it was still you guys who were bitching about voter fraud...just as you're doing now.

Quick question...

After this mess, Hunter Biden will get more votes.

In other words, you were just proven wrong again. See a pattern here? We do.

It could be very very bad. Or merely quite bad. But either way things will be bad.
Uh, when Republicans had total control for 2 years, we experienced unprecedented prosperity. Record low unemployment. Record market highs. Expanded liberty.

When Dumbocrats are in control, things go to shit. Just look at Detroit (filed for bankruptcy) and San Francisco (streets filled with heroin needles and human feces).

Uh, when Republicans had total control for 2 years, we experienced unprecedented prosperity. Record low unemployment. Record market highs. Expanded liberty.

When Dumbocrats are in control, things go to shit. Just look at Detroit (filed for bankruptcy) and San Francisco (streets filled with heroin needles and human feces).
I'm not in anyway endorsing governance by left wingers, if that's what you imply.

Quick question...

The hag blob? Oh hell no. Her own party hated her.
Not a chance in hell. President Trump just landed a mind-boggling 73 million votes. There is no way in hell Mr. Dementia, Joe Bidumb came even close to that.

You’re living in an alternate reality. Call us when you come back.

You’re living in an alternate reality. Call us when you come back.
Hey, I’m not the one who spent 4 years denying that Donald Trump was President of the United States. :laugh:

I doubt I ever did that. In fact, there have been very few who have done that. Again, you live in an alternate reality.

But lets look at what you said shall we? Your goal is to occupy the same silly place that others did...thus being in denial of reality yourself?

I doubt I ever did that. In fact, there have been very few who have done that. Again, you live in an alternate reality.
“Very few” - you know, just millions. :rolleyes:

There is only one of us attempting to create an alternate reality here and it sure as hell isn’t me.
  • So big culturally, it warranted a Wikipedia article
  • Merchandise on Amazon
  • It trended on Twitter for years
  • Articles in the NY Times (largest newspaper in the US)
  • A Facebook page dedicated to it
  • CNN covered it

Last edited:
“Very few” - you know, just millions. :rolleyes:

There is only one of us attempting to create an alternate reality here and it sure as hell isn’t me.

So big culturally, it warranted a Wikipedia article

Merchandise on Amazon

It trended on Twitter for years

Articles in the NY Times

Wow, you mean people made money selling stuff that wasn't true? Incredible. Almost like a Trump U diploma! LOL

You actually believe that Trump got more votes than HRC and Joe Biden. Again, you're denying reality.

You actually believe that Trump got more votes than HRC and Joe Biden. Again, you're denying reality.
You don’t actually believe that “Not My President” never happened, but you’re sitting here trying to convince everyone that it didn’t anyway.

What does that say about you?

Forum List

Back