Even if Cannon delays Trump’s trial, the next federal indictment will take place in DC

Cannon at that point might not even bother delaying the trial until after the 2024 election. Either way, Trump will go to trial before November of that year for something.

Smith was of course anticipating this. Obviously she isn’t fit to be an actual judge considering the conservative court above her threw out her ridiculous rulings.

By the way, Jack Smith is my hero.

The Jan 6th case is much weaker than the Documents one. But looks like Aileen has him covered for that. You got nowhere to go, NPC. Maybe start thinking critically and generating original thoughts in your brain? Oh wait NPCs are incapable of autonomy

The Jan 6th case is much weaker than the Documents one. But looks like Aileen has him covered for that. You got nowhere to go, NPC. Maybe start thinking critically and generating original thoughts in your brain? Oh wait NPCs are incapable of autonomy
It’s weaker than the case you knee jerk decided was all bullshit anyway? You know don’t you think it’s pretty lame that with all of the accusations Trump has faced, you all decided NONE of it has any validity? Somehow ALL of it is bullshit?

It seems quite odd to me that if you actually cared about being objective, you would give credibility to there being at least SOME validity to Trump’s charges. After all there are so many of them. Why should anyone believe Trump isn’t guilty of ANY of the charges?
No, you actually wouldn't. Only a sleazy lying scumbag would defend these charges.

The reason why he was charged was because he kept the documents after the NRA demanded them back with a subpoena. He straight up stole them to begin with. There is of course also the accusation that he destroyed some do those documents.
The president decides which documents are his personal documents, so the national archives had no authority to demand anything.

No, you actually wouldn't. Only a sleazy lying scumbag would defend these charges.
You might as well admit that you would call these charges bullshit regardless of what they were or the circumstances. Like be honest. That is your knee jerk reaction to anything negative regarding Trump.

You might as well admit that you would call these charges bullshit regardless of what they were or the circumstances. Like be honest. That is your knee jerk reaction to anything negative regarding Trump.
Why would I "admit" what isn't true? That is my kneejerk reaction to Democrat lies.

The president decides which documents are his personal documents, so the national archives had no authority to demand anything.
Uh no he doesn’t. The documents never belonged to him to begin with. You do know that you don’t have to believe anything Trump tells you right?

Why would I "admit" what isn't true? That is my kneejerk reaction to Democrat lies.
It’s your knee jerk reaction to anything negative about Trump. It’s impossible to take you seriously as an adult.

Uh no he doesn’t. The documents never belonged to him to begin with. You do know that you don’t have to believe anything Trump tells you right?
The judge in the Clinton sock drawer case disagrees. She says the president decides what his personal papers are. No judge has disputed her ruling.

Should I believe what Clinton appointed judges say, eh asshole?

It’s your knee jerk reaction to anything negative about Trump. It’s impossible to take you seriously as an adult.
by "Anything negative about Trump" you mean one of the countless lies you leftwing scumbags have spewed in here. Yes, I do automatically dispute that. Everything you Trump haters say about him is a lie.

Because I have common sense and a pretty good bead on how things work.....I also have a magic 8-Ball if you have any questions. ;)

So using common sense, why would I ignore the recordings of Trump admitting that the documents he was showing people hadn't been declassified?

Using common sense, why would I ignore the photographic evidence?

The testimony listed in the indictment?

The screenshots of the text messages?

There doesn't seem to be an ounce of common sense in ignoring any of that.

The judge in the Clinton sock drawer case disagrees. She says the president decides what his personal papers are. No judge has disputed her ruling.

Should I believe what Clinton appointed judges say, eh asshole?
I have no idea what you’re referring to but regardless of whether or not a Clinton judge said this they are wrong. Lol I love how you just expect me to defend this judge you didnt even name simply because they were appointed by Clinton lol

True that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not yet persuaded Obama did.
However, if the good poster 'excalibur' can provide reportage on a subpoena issued against Obama for them, and on his refusal to abide by it, and witnesses testifying that Obama then moved the documents just before an FBI search....well, that would go a ways towards convincing me that Obama could have.

If you get the picture.

A subpoena was merely Garland's way of politicizing the issue. Obama, like Trump, was negotiating with the Archive.

And moving boxes within a residence is not violating anything, just more Garland DoJ BS.

by "Anything negative about Trump" you mean one of the countless lies you leftwing scumbags have spewed in here. Yes, I do automatically dispute that. Everything you Trump haters say about him is a lie.
Lol oh you poor, UFO/comet worshiping cultist pawn.

I have no idea what you’re referring to but regardless of whether or not a Clinton judge said this they are wrong. Lol I love how you just expect me to defend this judge you didnt even name simply because they were appointed by Clinton lol

And! The DOJ supported that very position the court took when it [DOJ] represented the government in the Clinton 'sock drawer tapes' matter.

It’s weaker than the case you knee jerk decided was all bullshit anyway? You know don’t you think it’s pretty lame that with all of the accusations Trump has faced, you all decided NONE of it has any validity? Somehow ALL of it is bullshit?

It is all bullshit. The way justice should operate is: someone commits a crime, a party is gravely harmed by the crime committed, and the criminal is then convicted.
It's not: executive branch prosecutors get unlimited funds to dream up a crime to charge someone you hate because you're afraid he might become President. You're playing with fire lefties

It is all bullshit. The way justice should operate is: someone commits a crime, a party is gravely harmed by the crime committed, and the criminal is then convicted.
It's not: executive branch prosecutors get unlimited funds to dream up a crime to charge someone you hate because you're afraid he might become President. You're playing with fire lefties

The evidence says otherwise. Read the indictment. Its damning.

Forum List

Back