Even if Cannon delays Trump’s trial, the next federal indictment will take place in DC

Cannon at that point might not even bother delaying the trial until after the 2024 election. Either way, Trump will go to trial before November of that year for something.

Smith was of course anticipating this. Obviously she isn’t fit to be an actual judge considering the conservative court above her threw out her ridiculous rulings.

By the way, Jack Smith is my hero.

gee another Stalinist show trial.

Yeah. Show me the equivalent investigation for Biden.

OH THAT'S RIGHT, YOU CANT.

Dumbass.

Comer has found jack shit. Durham has found jack shit. All the republican house investigations during Obama's presidency found jackshit.

Jack Smith found extensive evidence against Trump. And in barely 18 months.

Comer has found jack shit. Durham has found jack shit. All the republican house investigations during Obama's presidency found jackshit.

1500 SAR's, you stupid asshole.

NO ONE has that many

Not even the goddamn CIA.

Jack Smith found extensive evidence against Trump. And in barely 18 months.

SHOW ME THE OTHER SIDE OF IT, punk.

Oh that's right, you can't.

You corrupt fucking assholes are COVERING for your corrupt fucktard octogenarian.

COME BACK WHEN YOU HAVE SOMETHING CREDIBLE. Till then, kindly refrain from wasting my time.

Cannon at that point might not even bother delaying the trial until after the 2024 election. Either way, Trump will go to trial before November of that year for something.

Smith was of course anticipating this. Obviously she isn’t fit to be an actual judge considering the conservative court above her threw out her ridiculous rulings.

By the way, Jack Smith is my hero.

Yup. America is done with that orange fuck. The decision has been made to put an end to the Trump story. And there isn't a damn thing Trump can do about it. He had the chance to retire quietly but he couldn't give up the grift. Now he will go kicking and screaming. But he WILL exit the political stage.

It's a fabricated crime, and irrelevant to our lives. And since Trump is running for President, if he wins none of these cases matter. He will have complete immunity. They're trying to start a trial prior to the election to try and turn public opinion against Trump. It's not a legitimate prosecution. I don't care about the jury or the trial, they will probably end up convicting him, therefore if he loses 2024, he goes to jail. If he wins, he doesn't go to jail. Jack Smith's prosecutions are forced, paid-for, 100 percent disingenuous and everyone knows this. Its a means-to-an-end to get rid of Trump, the actual "laws" that were "broken" are totally irrelevant in this context

Lol that is absolute bullshit. No one does that. You would basically spending an hour researching one news story
Recognizing that right wing publications tell me what I want to hear too much AND that leftist ones do the same on the other extreme? Is bullshit? I'm the only one being honest and not getting caught up in this retarded fucking see-saw of unoriginal talking points. Are you saying that people should only refer to sources that agree with them without scouring the internet for as much information as you can find? Just blindly believing what you read. No wonder everything you post on here is so shallow and inane.

Recognizing that right wing publications tell me what I want to hear too much AND that leftist ones do the same on the other extreme? Is bullshit? I'm the only one being honest and not getting caught up in this retarded fucking see-saw of unoriginal talking points. Are you saying that people should only refer to sources that agree with them without scouring the internet for as much information as you can find? Just blindly believing what you read. No wonder everything you post on here is so shallow and inane.
Uh no that isn’t what I said. That isn’t the bullshit part. What I said is that you don’t actually do the cross referencing you’re talking about.

I’m sure that would have made the argument easy for you huh?

Forum List

Back