Even if Cannon delays Trump’s trial, the next federal indictment will take place in DC

The evidence says otherwise. Read the indictment. Its damning.
More NPC noise
"evidence"
"read the indictment"
"damning"

You people sound like squawking parrots echoing one another.
Please speak words that come from your own brain, and aren't regurgitations of what you read on your favorite Government-controlled media.

You repeat words you read elsewhere, verbatim, and have zero insight of your own.

That makes you a bonafide NPC.

I don't believe a single assertion that a debased, shameless, prosecutor like Jack Smith writes in his prosecutorial papers. It's DoA as far as I'm concerned. The man is a money-destroying parasite. But I don't wish for him to starve in solitary confinement because I'm not sadistic and drunk on propaganda like you programmed NPCs are.

More NPC noise
"evidence"
"read the indictment"
"damning"

Please speak words that come from your own brain, and aren't regurgitations of what you read on your favorite Government-controlled media.

You repeat words you read elsewhere, verbatim, and have zero insight of your own.

I don't believe a single assertion that a debased, shameless, prosecutor like Jack Smith writes in his prosecutorial papers. It's DoA as far as I'm concerned. The man is a money-destroying parasite. But I don't wish for him to starve in solitary confinement because I'm not sadistic and drunk on propaganda like you programmed NPCs are.

That's a lot to write just to avoid looking at the evidence in the indictment.

Here's the full indictment with all specific charges and evidence.

True that!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm not yet persuaded Obama did.
However, if the good poster 'excalibur' can provide reportage on a subpoena issued against Obama for them, and on his refusal to abide by it, and witnesses testifying that Obama then moved the documents just before an FBI search....well, that would go a ways towards convincing me that Obama could have.

If you get the picture.
I'm certain it is in the works.

More NPC noise
"evidence"
"read the indictment"
"damning"

Post the sources you trust.

You even include a link that you didn't write. Verbatim. It's like talking to a robot. I rest my case

You still refuse to even look at the indictment or the evidence.

But your refusal doesn't mean that I can't see it. Or that the grand jury couldn't.

Your literally arguing your own willful ignorance. Good luck with that.

I trust no source. All political publications are biased. I gather as much info as I can from the center, both left and right extremes and form my own opinion on the situation.
Lol that is absolute bullshit. No one does that. You would basically spending an hour researching one news story

You still refuse to even look at the indictment or the evidence.

Yeah. The stupid brainless leftards just don't get it.

But your refusal doesn't mean that I can't see it. Or that the grand jury couldn't.

You fuckers see a lot of shit that isn't there.

Dossiers, pee tapes, all kindza stuff.

Your literally arguing your own willful ignorance. Good luck with that.

Yeah. Good luck resolving anything by throwing Trump in jail. You're gonna make your lives miserable by doing that.

But, leftard stupidity is unparalleled in it's cleverness. Who knows, maybe you can find a way to start a world war.

Yeah. Good luck resolving anything by throwing Trump in jail. You're gonna make your lives miserable by doing that.

Smiling....what, are you gonna complain more online?

Trump is due nothing more or less than due process. And he'll have it.

Lol that is absolute bullshit. No one does that. You would basically spending an hour researching one news story

He refuses to even look at the indictment or any of its evidence. He's not 'gathering information'. He's actively avoiding it.

He refuses to even look at the indictment or any of its evidence. He's not 'gathering information'. He's actively avoiding it.
He’s just one of those pretentious douches who like to claim they are “open minded” and “informed” but don’t actually make an attempt to do either.

JUST LIKE THE FUCKING DOJ DOES.

Hey how about that, we take our example from our elected assholes.

He’s just one of those pretentious douches who like to claim they are “open minded” and “informed” but don’t actually make an attempt to do either.

Its the 'fake skeptic' schtick.

Its easily refuted by actual evidence.

She may be a loose cannon, but she's not rolling over for his outrageous demands today.

DEFINITE: Judge indicates trial won't be postponed indefinitely

In a contentious hearing, Trump’s lawyers and Jack Smith’s prosecutors truly faced off for the first time in front of a controversial federal judge who verbally indicated the ex-president’s historic felony trial won’t be postponed indefinitely or until after the 2024 election.

DEFINITE: Judge indicates trial won't be postponed indefinitely

Forum List

Back