Zone1 Even if it isn't racist, it's still racist

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
Even when two races are engaged in exactly the same objectively bad behavior, the black man still got the worst treatment and reaction, while the white lady was actually helped. That's why blacks get more time for same crime by white judges, but white criminals get Burger King. If you're black, you get an automatic -2 penalty to all saving throws no.matter if what you're doing is positive or negative. The woke are correct In addressing this.

Since this was from 2010 it would be interesting to do this set up again in the same location and see if it gets the same responses.

Thanks, this is a little more current, but since it was before the ANTIFA/BLM summer of peaceful protests it's still not recent enough. I will note the video does show white liberals as racist, and well yeah that's not changed.
You believe Antifa Has changed american's thinking that they would act the same whether it was a white or black person. Wow! The killing of George Floyd of course touched the whole world and I hear made many American's much more aware of how much racism their still is in the US.

• Banned
Thanks, this is a little more current, but since it was before the ANTIFA/BLM summer of peaceful protests it's still not recent enough. I will note the video does show white liberals as racist, and well yeah that's not changed.
Terrible logic.

You believe Antifa Has changed american's thinking that they would act the same whether it was a white or black person. Wow! The killing of George Floyd of course touched the whole world and I hear made many American's much more aware of how much racism their still is in the US.
Had a white guy not long ago die by cops in the same manner. I bet you didnt hear about that, did you?
People/Media CREATE racism in their rhetoric and people like you buy it.
Stop paying attention to the media. It will do your mind some good.

Had a white guy not long ago die by cops in the same manner. I bet you didnt hear about that, did you?
People/Media CREATE racism in their rhetoric and people like you buy it.
Stop paying attention to the media. It will do your mind some good.
The problem is if you look into this it is an ongoing issue. It is systematic racism.
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news...lings-black-americans-crimes-against-humanity

Police killings of Black Americans amount to crimes against humanity, international inquiry finds

What keeps it going is people in denial.

Why did you ignore my question? Because you already made up your mind by selective stats? Enjoy your bias.
You will never grow being a biased hack.

Why did you ignore my question? Because you already made up your mind by selective stats? Enjoy your bias.
You will never grow being a biased hack.
Your denial is what I noticed. That silly thing about the same thing happening to a white person is just that silly. Of course people always respond to someone being murdered except in the case of the white person it would not have a racist reason. Your denial of the racist on going killing by US police even when given information that how your police act towards blacks has been found to amount to crimes against humanity says much much more.

Your denial is what I noticed. That silly thing about the same thing happening to a white person is just that silly. Of course people always respond to someone being murdered except in the case of the white person it would not have a racist reason. Your denial of the racist on going killing by US police even when given information that how your police act towards blacks has been found to amount to crimes against humanity says much much more.
"Its not cop brutality! Its racism! Because I said so! Your reality doesnt beat my propaganda!" :lol:

I think people's thinking has changed to where they would most likely ignore a person trying to remove a bike chain regardless of race or gender.

Even when two races are engaged in exactly the same objectively bad behavior, the black man still got the worst treatment and reaction, while the white lady was actually helped. That's why blacks get more time for same crime by white judges, but white criminals get Burger King. If you're black, you get an automatic -2 penalty to all saving throws no.matter if what you're doing is positive or negative. The woke are correct In addressing this.

So you're basing the amount of bias on a made-up and highly edited TV show? There WERE people who questioned him. WE have NO idea how many reported "the theft" off camera. Or what was left on in the editing room. It has no truth to it. We have NO IDEA how many people ignored the black actor. NONE.

It's also old. I doubt ANYONE in a big city would bother today, because lefty loosey DAs would LAUGH at an arrest. ESPECIALLY if the guy is under 18. In some cities, the cops would not even roll away from lunch break for a bike theft.

Try the same stunt with abusing a kid or a puppy,

Or dont. Because we'll never ever SEE the FULL recording there either.

Last edited:
So you're basing the amount of bias on a made-up and highly edited TV show? There WERE people who questioned him. WE have NO idea how many reported "the theft" off camera. Or what was left on in the editing room. It has no truth to it. We have NO IDEA how many people ignored the black actor. NONE.

It's also old. I doubt ANYONE in a big city would bother today, because lefty loosey DAs would LAUGH at an arrest. ESPECIALLY if the guy is under 18. In some cities, the cops would not even roll away from lunch break for a bike theft.

Try the same stunt with abusing a kid or a puppy,

Or dont. Because we'll never ever SEE the FULL recording there either.
Try not to always find an excuse to dismiss the existence of white racism while consistently reading racist postings by white members of this form.

Forum List

Back