Even If J6 Was An Insurrection How Would It Be Trump's Fault?

Because…

Trump called them to DC on Jan 6
Because he filled them with lies about a stolen election, Congress and Mike Pence being able to overturn the States
Because he told them they had to do something to save the country and stop the steal
Because he sent them to the Capitol
He refused to do anything once it turned violent
if Trump knew he led an insurrection why didnt he pardon himself before leaving office ?

if Trump knew he led an insurrection why didnt he pardon himself before leaving office ?

I already know what your point is, but I'm still pretty sure that isn't even legal.

When he was busy telling people that they needed to go home? I never really understood that.

Translation:

"I refuse to read the indictments, because I was ordered not to do so.

So I want everyone else to do it for me, then spoonfeed their content to me like I am an invalid or an infant.

Then, no matter what they say, I will shit on all of it and directly respond to none of it.

And I will get my jollies off of simultaneously getting attention from and annoying the people i begged to spoonfeed me."

I just saved everyone 30 pages.

A
When he was busy telling people that they needed to go home? I never really understood that.

After a ridiculous post like this you should ask yourself....what time of day was it when Trump asked everyone to go home?
And what did he say when he asked them?
And what had he said in the months before to get the insurgents there in the first place?

A

After a ridiculous post like this you should ask yourself....what time of day was it when Trump asked everyone to go home?
And what did he say when he asked them?
And what had he said in the months before to get the insurgents there in the first place?

Does any of that matter? He told them to go home and he never condoned them to commit any violence and the side with the most violence was the left.

Were you FJB?

Yes but what does that have to do with anything?

Btw, I bring this up because this is one of the reasons the democrats want to keep him off the ballot, but he told everybody to go in peace.
3 hours too late, for three hours of the attack and breaking in, he did nothing to send them home....to be precise, the president of the UNITED STATES, did nothing to stop the mayhem and chaos and violence for 187 minutes....even with 50 calls plus from friends,family, ally Congress critters, senators, and his media pals for him to do something.

that aided the attack and attackers.

Forum List

Back