Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
So which is it ?

Heaven or hell?

John 17

English Standard Version (ESV)

The High Priestly Prayer

When Jesus had spoken these words,*he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said,*“Father,*the hour has come;*glorify your Son that the Son may*glorify you,*since*you have given him authority over all flesh,*to give eternal life to all*whom you have given him.*And this is eternal life,*that they know you*the only*true God, and*Jesus Christ whom you have sent.*I*glorified you on earth,*having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.*And now, Father,*glorify me in your own presence with the glory*that I had with you*before the world existed.

John 17 ESV - The High Priestly Prayer - When Jesus - Bible Gateway

I am never alone, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are with me always.

And we have exposed the Zionist lies for the lies they are.

Truth is Jesus, He is with those who believe in Him every moment of life into eternity .

The only thing you have exposed is yourself as a Jew hating shill for Islamic terrorism!

Learn to read.

I am never alone, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are with me always.

Truth is Jesus, He is with those who believe in Him every moment of life into eternity .

I asked a simple question. Who else besides yourself are you referring to when you say 'we'

I did. Are you telling me that Jesus is the one you are talking about when you said 'we helped expose Zionist lies' ?

Please don't say yes, I can't take any more laughing, my stomach hurts !

I am never alone, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are with me always. And we have exposed the Zionist lies for the lies they are. Truth is Jesus, He is with those who believe in Him every moment of life into eternity .
The only thing that you have exposed is yourself - as a myopic, tunnel-visioned and dogma-spouting lunatic.

So which is it ?

Heaven or hell?

John 17

The High Priestly Prayer

When Jesus had spoken these words,*he lifted up his eyes to heaven, and said,*“Father,*the hour has come;*glorify your Son that the Son may*glorify you,*since*you have given him authority over all flesh,*to give eternal life to all*whom you have given him.*And this is eternal life,*that they know you*the only*true God, and*Jesus Christ whom you have sent.*I*glorified you on earth,*having accomplished the work that you gave me to do.*And now, Father,*glorify me in your own presence with the glory*that I had with you*before the world existed.

John 17 ESV - The High Priestly Prayer - When Jesus - Bible Gateway

The only thing you have exposed is yourself as a Jew hating shill for Islamic terrorism!
For you? HELL! Tee hee.

The sons of Abraham are now those who believe in Jesus.

Galatians 3

By Faith, or by Works of the Law?

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you?*It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly*portrayed as crucified.*Let me ask you only this:*Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by*hearing with faith?*Are you so foolish?*Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by[a]*the flesh?*Did you suffer*so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?*Does he who supplies the Spirit to you andworks miracles among you do so*by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—*just as*Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?

Know then that it is*those of faith who are*the sons of Abraham.*And the Scripture, foreseeing that*God would justify[c]*the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying,*“In you shall all the nations be blessed.”*So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Galatians 3 - Faith or Works of the Law - You foolish - Bible Gateway

I am never alone, the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit are with me always. And we have exposed the Zionist lies for the lies they are. Truth is Jesus, He is with those who believe in Him every moment of life into eternity .
The only thing that you have exposed is yourself - as a myopic, tunnel-visioned and dogma-spouting lunatic.

I presented you with a verse proving Jews killed Jesus and God's wrath was on those rejecting Jesus as Messiah.

But you continue to ignore the words written and slander Jesus.

AS I said, continued disbelief in Jesus will take you to eternity in hell.

Thanks Sherri let us know if you have any more verses which prove Jesus was Zionist. LOLOLOLOLOL

Jews could not execute a prisoner.
Crucifixion was a roman form of execution. They put 250,000 jews to the cross.
Jews did not kill Jesus. They could not.
Jesus actions were a political threat to the empire. Jesus made sure he would be arrested and crucified.
If he had not sacrificed himself he would just have been another rabbi. There would have been no christianity.
No Paul, not christian sent to the roman coliseum, possibly no fall of rome. Might even have resulted in no Islam because there would have been no Bahira.
Jews did not kill Jesus.
Muslim don't believe Jesus was killed. Christians don't believe he can be killed.

What we have exposed is that Zionists lie and lie and lie and there is simply no truth in a Zionist.

Zionists lie about Jesus, slandering His name by calling Him a Zionist, the lowest form of human life.

And Zionists continue in their disbelief of Jesus, an act which if it continues, for each and every Zionist embracing disbelief, will result in condemnation to the fires of hell for eternity.

Who's WE ????

Why is it that when you've been caught lying so many times, you try to make it seem like others are lying ?
Are you ashamed at your compulsive lying.

Anyone can read this thread and they will see just how much Palestinian Shills like Sherri lie to promote their agenda. It's the only way to get their message through.
When she says "we", she's referring to the left and right cheeks of her ass, and the 6 to 8 voices in her head.

Those under the law are now cursed.

The Law and the Promise

Brothers and sisters, let us think in human terms: Even an agreement made between two persons is firm. After that agreement is accepted by both people, no one can stop it or add anything to it.*God made promises both to Abraham and to his descendant. God did not say, “and to your descendants.” That would mean many people. But God said, “and to your descendant.” That means only one person; that person is Christ.*This is what I mean: God had an agreement with Abraham and promised to keep it. The law, which came four hundred thirty years later, cannot change that agreement and so destroy God’s promise to Abraham.*If the law could give us Abraham’s blessing, then the promise would not be necessary. But that is not possible, because God freely gave his blessings to Abraham through the promise he had made.

So what was the law for? It was given to show that the wrong things people do are against God’s will. And it continued until the special descendant, who had been promised, came. The law was given through angels who used Moses for a mediator[g]*to give the law to people.*But a mediator is not needed when there is only one side, and God is only one.

Galatians 3 NCV - Blessing Comes Through Faith - You - Bible Gateway

This thread sure has exposed her for the fool that she is. Poor thing. Let us pray that Jesus can cure her.

Yes we are still laughing at Sherri and her friend Sharmoota.
This thread has exposed the depraved mindset of your average Jew hating Pali supporter.

Jihad Sherri should get an Oscar for it. :clap:

Galatians 3

O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you?*It was before your eyes that Jesus Christ was publicly*portrayed as crucified.*Let me ask you only this:*Did you receive the Spirit by works of the law or by*hearing with faith?*Are you so foolish?*Having begun by the Spirit, are you now being perfected by[a]*the flesh?*Did you suffer*so many things in vain—if indeed it was in vain?*Does he who supplies the Spirit to you andworks miracles among you do so*by works of the law, or by hearing with faith—*just as*Abraham “believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”?

Know then that it is*those of faith who are*the sons of Abraham.*And the Scripture, foreseeing that*God would justify[c]*the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel beforehand to Abraham, saying,*“In you shall all the nations be blessed.”*So then, those who are of faith are blessed along with Abraham, the man of faith.

Who? What? IRRELEVANT.

The children of God are those who believe in Jesus.

Not one word about Zionism because Zionism is of Satan.

The Purpose of the Law of Moses

Does this mean that the law is against God’s promises? Never! That would be true only if the law could make us right with God. But God did not give a law that can bring life.*Instead, the Scriptures showed that the whole world is bound by sin. This was so the promise would be given through faith to people who believe in Jesus Christ.

Before this faith came, we were all held prisoners by the law. We had no freedom until God showed us the way of faith that was coming.*In other words, the law was our guardian leading us to Christ so that we could be made right with God through faith.*Now the way of faith has come, and we no longer live under a guardian.

You were all baptized into Christ, and so you were all clothed with Christ. This means that you are all children of God through faith in Christ Jesus.*In Christ, there is no difference between Jew and Greek, slave and free person, male and female. You are all the same in Christ Jesus.*You belong to Christ, so you are Abraham’s descendants. You will inherit all of God’s blessings because of the promise God made to Abraham.

Galatians 3

Who? What? IRRELEVANT.

Not one word about Jesus being a Zionist.

Galatians 3

Who? What? IRRELEVANT.

Those under the law are now cursed.

The Law and the Promise

Brothers and sisters, let us think in human terms: Even an agreement made between two persons is firm. After that agreement is accepted by both people, no one can stop it or add anything to it.*God made promises both to Abraham and to his descendant. God did not say, “and to your descendants.” That would mean many people. But God said, “and to your descendant.” That means only one person; that person is Christ.*This is what I mean: God had an agreement with Abraham and promised to keep it. The law, which came four hundred thirty years later, cannot change that agreement and so destroy God’s promise to Abraham.*If the law could give us Abraham’s blessing, then the promise would not be necessary. But that is not possible, because God freely gave his blessings to Abraham through the promise he had made.

So what was the law for? It was given to show that the wrong things people do are against God’s will. And it continued until the special descendant, who had been promised, came. The law was given through angels who used Moses for a mediator[g]*to give the law to people.*But a mediator is not needed when there is only one side, and God is only one.

This thread sure has exposed her for the fool that she is. Poor thing. Let us pray that Jesus can cure her.
This thread has exposed the depraved mindset of your average Jew hating Pali supporter.

Jihad Sherri should get an Oscar for it. :clap:
giphy.gif

Jewish leaders had Jesus arrested and had Him killed, the story is told in The Christian Gospels.

I presented you with a verse proving Jews killed Jesus and God's wrath was on those rejecting Jesus as Messiah.

Thanks Sherri let us know if you have any more verses which prove Jesus was Zionist. LOLOLOLOLOL

Jesus actions were a political threat to the empire. Jesus made sure he would be arrested and crucified.
If he had not sacrificed himself he would just have been another rabbi. There would have been no christianity.
No Paul, not christian sent to the roman coliseum, possibly no fall of rome. Might even have resulted in no Islam because there would have been no Bahira.
Jews did not kill Jesus.
Muslim don't believe Jesus was killed. Christians don't believe he can be killed.

Again we read on and see how Sherri puts her foot in her mouth. Ha ha ha.

21 Is the law then against the promises of God? God forbid: for if there had been a law given which could have given life, verily righteousness should have been by the law.

Game over dude.

Last edited:
Jewish leaders had Jesus arrested and had Him killed, the story is told in The Christian Gospels.

Jews did not kill Jesus.
But I thought you said the word Jew does not exist in the bible. Makeup your mind, dirtbag.

Jesus had no problems with his people and tribe, the Jews. He was a Zionist RABBI who preached from the Old Testament.

Matthew 26

The Plot to Kill Jesus

When Jesus had finished all these sayings, he said to his disciples,“You know that after two days*the Passover is coming, and*the Son of Man*will be delivered up to be crucified.”

Then the chief priests and the elders of the people gathered in*the palace of the high priest, whose name was*Caiaphas,*and plotted together in order to arrest Jesus by stealth and kill him.*But they said, “Not during the feast,*lest there be an uproar among the people.”

Matthew 26 ESV - The Plot to Kill Jesus - When Jesus had - Bible Gateway

Betrayal and Arrest of Jesus

While he was still speaking,*Judas came, one of the twelve, and with him a great crowd with swords and clubs, from the chief priests and the elders of the people.*Now the betrayer had given them a sign, saying, “The one I will kiss is the man; seize him.”*And he came up to Jesus at once and said, “Greetings,*Rabbi!” And he kissed him.*Jesus said to him,*“Friend,*do what you came to do.”[f]*Then they came up and laid hands on Jesus and seized him.*And behold, one of those who were with Jesus stretched out his hand and drew his*sword and struck the servant[g]*of the high priest and cut off his ear.*Then Jesus said to him,*“Put your sword back into its place. For*all who take the sword will perish by the sword.*Do you think that I cannot appeal to my Father, and he will at once send me*more than twelve*legions of angels?*But how then should the Scriptures be fulfilled, that it must be so?”*At that hour Jesus said to the crowds,*“Have you come out as against a robber, with swords and clubs to capture me? Day after dayI sat in the temple*teaching, and you did not seize me.*But*all this has taken place that the Scriptures of the prophets might be fulfilled.”Then all the disciples left him and fled.

Jesus Before Caiaphas and the Council

Then*those who had seized Jesus led him to*Caiaphas the high priest, where the scribes and the elders had gathered.*And*Peter was following him at a distance, as far as*the courtyard of the high priest, and going inside he sat with*the guards to see the end.*Now the chief priests and the whole council[h]*were seeking false testimony against Jesus that they might put him to death,*but they found none,*though many false witnesses came forward. At last*two came forward*and said, “This man said,*‘I am able to*destroy the temple of God, and to rebuild it in three days.’”*And the high priest stood up and said, “Have you no answer to make? What is it that these men testify against you?”*But Jesus remained silent.*And the high priest said to him,*“I adjure you by*the living God,*tell us if you are*the Christ,*the Son of God.”*Jesus said to him,*“You have said so. But I tell you, from now onyou will see the Son of Man*seated at the right hand of Power andcoming on the clouds of heaven.”*Then the high priest*tore his robes and said,*“He has uttered blasphemy. What further witnesses do we need? You have now heard his blasphemy.*What is your judgment?” They answered,*“He deserves death.”*Then*they spit in his face*andstruck him. And some slapped him,*saying, “Prophesy to us, youChrist! Who is it that struck you?”

Peter Denies Jesus

Matthew 26 ESV - The Plot to Kill Jesus - When Jesus had - Bible Gateway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back