Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh!!!! Revelation is now and the very near future. Like the 200million man army that will soon come against tiny israel. When revelation was written ,there was little more than 200million people on earth. You people need to learn to read and think!

Exaggeration is very common in scripture..

There were many prophecy schools in Palestine and they were more contemporaneous commentators than future tellers. Most prophesy was after the fact.

I doubt it will change your mind, but spend some time with first century history and the symbolism for another perspective.

Bullshit. The only ones exaggerating are you and Satanic Sherri. Specific prophecies are made and if it doesn't fit your and Sherri's wishes of what will happen then it's an "exaggeration." Paul specifically says "all Israel WILL be saved and the deliver WILL come from Zion" and the imp of Satan says "that's not how I see it." How in the hell else can one see it? Unless you don't want to see it.
Problem is, Jihad Sherri is incapable of seeing ANYTHING. She is so committed to her hatred and her associations with Muslims, that she is blinded by it.

Of course it is devastating and ironic that she worships a Zionist Jew, two things that she dedicates all her living, breathing hours hating. And we are watching that devastation happen right before our very eyes. Ha ha ha

There is only one place on earth sacrifice can happen and that's the temple. If the bible says the anti-Christ will cause sacrifice to cease, there must needs be a temple and I believe it. Of course, if the bible says the sky is blue and it doesn't fit your agenda, you and Satanic Sherri will say "I don't see it that way."

Which Roman Emperor was the anti-Christ??

Jewish people are not going backwards to Azazel.

More deflection and now your just throwing stuff against the wall to see if it will stick, as Sally says. And as my Daddy always said "Don't hold your farts in, they travel up your spine and into your brain. That's where shitty ideas come from." You're not worth it, Sherri Jr.
That's a great analogy, Sharoona is Sherri's fart.

Now we have to determine which kind it is, the silent fart or the one that makes noise.

It is so funny to find someone who loves the Zionist Jew Jesus & yet hates his followers. Heh Heh!

It is so funny to find someone who loves the Zionist Jew Jesus & yet hates his followers. Heh Heh!
To be honest I don't think she gives a damn about Jesus, Christianity or the Palestinians.

She's just a person with severe mental illness who is obsessed with hating Jews, who routinely defiles, blasphemes, and slanders the essence of Jesus and Christianity.

Icke? Look it up yourself.
Gittin 58a of the Babylonian Talmud:

400 synagogues x 400 teachers/synagogue x 400 pupils/teacher = 64,000,000 children
64 million children plus their parents, siblings and other relatives would make about how many people. A rough guess. Were there that many actual people? Where did the food come from to feed a mob that big? Manna?

Its a ridiculous lie.. Betar was a tiny hilltop village.

You know, the problem I have with all of this is.....

So what?

68 children, five hundred priests, Talmud, Betar, they killed, we killed, someone killed.....

So what, so what, so what, so what so what?!?!

Here's the real point...... This right here is all you need to know:

If you keep trying to punch me in the face, I'm going to keep hitting you with this baseball bat.

You want me to stop smacking you with the bat? Stop trying to hit me in the face.

But what about....

You want me to stop hitting you with the bat, stop punching me in the face. As long as you keep trying to hit me, I'm going to keep hitting you with the bat.

Yeah but 2000 years ago.....

If you want me to stop hitting you with the bat.... stop punching me in the face.

Yeah but children and dogs, and trees.....

If you want me to stop hitting you with the bat....... stop punching me in the face!

Yeah but unfair and land and unicorns and stuff!

*IF* you want me to stop hitting you with the bat...... STOP PUNCHING ME IN THE FACE.

....... to the point....

I don't give a crap about all that other garbage. If you want Israel to stop firing at people in Gaza or the West Bank..... STOP FIRING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL.

For you people to expect that Israel is NOT going to shoot back at people firing rockets at them.... you are NUTZ.

Last edited:
Regretfully, Palestinians will be Palestinians. They don't even know the first law of the hole. When you're already in one --- Stop Digging! Heh Heh!

64 million children plus their parents, siblings and other relatives would make about how many people. A rough guess. Were there that many actual people? Where did the food come from to feed a mob that big? Manna?

Its a ridiculous lie.. Betar was a tiny hilltop village.

You know, the problem I have with all of this is.....

So what?

68 children, five hundred priests, Talmud, Betar, they killed, we killed, someone killed.....

So what, so what, so what, so what so what?!?!

Here's the real point...... This right here is all you need to know:

If you keep trying to punch me in the face, I'm going to keep hitting you with this baseball bat.

You want me to stop smacking you with the bat? Stop trying to hit me in the face.

You want me to stop hitting you with the bat, stop punching me in the face. As long as you keep trying to hit me, I'm going to keep hitting you with the bat.

If you want me to stop hitting you with the bat.... stop punching me in the face.

Yeah but children and dogs, and trees.....

If you want me to stop hitting you with the bat....... stop punching me in the face!

Yeah but unfair and land and unicorns and stuff!

*IF* you want me to stop hitting you with the bat...... STOP PUNCHING ME IN THE FACE.

....... to the point....

I don't give a crap about all that other garbage. If you want Israel to stop firing at people in Gaza or the West Bank..... STOP FIRING ROCKETS INTO ISRAEL.

For you people to expect that Israel is NOT going to shoot back at people firing rockets at them.... you are NUTZ.

None of those are words of Jesus.

And as I pointed out, the promises of the Land were conditional, I provided the verses to support that too, and the conditions were not satisfied.

And I also pointed out Jesus coming was a fulfillment of OT promises of the Land, I posted verses supporting that as well

Where does Jesus say the Jews own the land? Nowhere.

Genesis 15:18-21

On that day, God made a covenant with Abram, saying: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Gigashites and Yevusites.”

Exodus 23:31

“I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you.

428px-Map_Land_of_Israel.jpg

Numbers 34

The Lord said to Moses, “Command the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter Canaan, the land that will be allotted to you as an inheritance is to have these boundaries:

“‘Your southern side will include some of the Desert of Zin along the border of Edom. Your southern boundary will start in the east from the southern end of the Dead Sea, cross south of Scorpion Pass, continue on to Zin and go south of Kadesh Barnea. Then it will go to Hazar Addar and over to Azmon, where it will turn, join the Wadi of Egypt and end at the Mediterranean Sea.

“‘Your western boundary will be the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. This will be your boundary on the west.

“‘For your northern boundary, run a line from the Mediterranean Sea to Mount Hor and from Mount Hor to Lebo Hamath. Then the boundary will go to Zedad, continue to Ziphron and end at Hazar Enan. This will be your boundary on the north.

“‘For your eastern boundary, run a line from Hazar Enan to Shepham. The boundary will go down from Shepham to Riblah on the east side of Ain and continue along the slopes east of the Sea of Galilee. Then the boundary will go down along the Jordan and end at the Dead Sea.

“‘This will be your land, with its boundaries on every side.’”

This is what Jesus said. Jesus was G-d. These are His words.

Last edited:
Jesus is the fulfillment of all OT promises , the kingdom of God is a heavenly eternal kingdom and not an earthly kingdom, and those who.enter into it are those who believe in Jesus.

I posted the Bible verses that support this.

It's called The New Testament for a reason, there is a new covenant that replaces the old covenant.

Why must Zionists lie?

Where does Jesus say the Jews own the land? Nowhere.

On that day, God made a covenant with Abram, saying: “To your descendants I have given this land, from the river of Egypt as far as the great river the Euphrates. The land of the Kenites, Kenizites, Kadmonites; the Chitties, Perizites, Refaim; the Emorites, Canaanites, Gigashites and Yevusites.”

“I will establish your borders from the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea, and from the desert to the Euphrates River. I will give into your hands the people who live in the land, and you will drive them out before you.

Numbers 34

The Lord said to Moses, “Command the Israelites and say to them: ‘When you enter Canaan, the land that will be allotted to you as an inheritance is to have these boundaries:

“‘Your southern side will include some of the Desert of Zin along the border of Edom. Your southern boundary will start in the east from the southern end of the Dead Sea, cross south of Scorpion Pass, continue on to Zin and go south of Kadesh Barnea. Then it will go to Hazar Addar and over to Azmon, where it will turn, join the Wadi of Egypt and end at the Mediterranean Sea.

“‘Your western boundary will be the coast of the Mediterranean Sea. This will be your boundary on the west.

“‘For your northern boundary, run a line from the Mediterranean Sea to Mount Hor and from Mount Hor to Lebo Hamath. Then the boundary will go to Zedad, continue to Ziphron and end at Hazar Enan. This will be your boundary on the north.

“‘For your eastern boundary, run a line from Hazar Enan to Shepham. The boundary will go down from Shepham to Riblah on the east side of Ain and continue along the slopes east of the Sea of Galilee. Then the boundary will go down along the Jordan and end at the Dead Sea.

Sherria, are you aware of what you just said in answer to Androw's reply? Read his reply, then read his last three sentences. What's wrong with your answer? You are calling Jesus, God, the Bible and Androw liars. You need treatment.

Jesus is the fulfillment of all OT promises , the kingdom of God is a heavenly eternal kingdom and not an earthly kingdom, and those who.enter into it are those who believe in Jesus.

It's called The New Testament for a reason, there is a new covenant that replaces the old covenant.
"In with the old, out with the new"! Right?

SHADAP idiot the NT does not replace the OT. It is a continuation of it. This was said by Jesus himself in the sermon in the mount.

This is when you know this moron isn't really a Christian, just posing as one.

What are you babbling about?

The Bible is a progressive revelation of God to man, we start with The Old Testament and the Law and prophecies and a better covenant to come and a Messiah to come to save the people. Jesus comes to save the people bringing a new covenant better then the old one (Jeremiah 31:31) with faith and belief in Jesus Jews and Gentiles now enter into the Kingdom of God through grace and have the promise of eternal life.

Why must Zionists lie?

Numbers 34

Sherria, are you aware of what you just said in answer to Androw's reply? Read his reply, then read his last three sentences. What's wrong with your answer? You are calling Jesus, God, the Bible and Androw liars. You need treatment.

Last edited:
What are you babbling about?

The Bible is a progressive revelation of God to man, we start with The Old Testament and the Law and prophecies and a better covenant to come and a Messiah to come to save the people. Jesus comes to save the people bringing a new covenant better then the old one (Jeremiah 31:31) with faith and belief in Jesus Jews and Gentiles now enter into the Kingdom of God through grace and have the promise of eternal life.

Why must Zionists lie?
And they all lived happily ever after. Did Jesus really save the world? Why did you say God, Jesus and Androw were liars?

Gardeners and adulterers are not counted as "noted Christian theologians" by real Christians.

And what counts is what The Bible says, not what people say about it.

Several links have already been posted on this thread from notable Christian theologians confirming that Jesus was indeed a Zionist. Would you like us to post more?

The topic is about whether jesus is a zionist or not. This picture would suggest that he's not. That's all.

To what jesus do you refer?

Last edited:
It's a continuation of the story of God's progressive and changing revelation of Himself to man.

SHADAP idiot the NT does not replace the OT. It is a continuation of it. This was said by Jesus himself in the sermon in the mount.

This is when you know this moron isn't really a Christian, just posing as one.

And in Jesus Sermon on the Mount Jesus says not one word about being a Zionist.

The thread title is taking Jesus and slandering His name and seeking to minimize Him and redefine Him as simply a proponent of a modern day political ideology.

What Jesus does speak of in The Sermon on the Mount is that He has come to fulfill the Law and the Prophets.

And one thing to keep in mind while reading this is that He has not fulfilled the Law and the Prophets fully yet, that will not happen until He has lived and been crucified on a cross to save man from sin and risen three days later and returned to Heaven to sit on the right hand of God.

The thread title is taking Jesus and slandering His name and seeking to minimize Him and redefine Him as simply a proponent of a modern day political ideology.

What Jesus does speak of is that He has come to fulfill the Law and the Prophets.

And one thing to keep in mind while reading this is that He has not fulfilled the Law and the Prophets fully yet, that will not happen until He has lived and been crucified on a cross to save man from sin and risen three days later and returned to Heaven to sit on the right hand of God.

What Jesus might have said on the mount wasn't written down until at least several generations after the fact. That's called hearsay.

What Jesus does speak of in The Sermon on the Mount is that He has come to fulfill the Law and the Prophets.

I come to fulfill the law is from Matthew.. and he did.. However, Jesus didn't fulfill the Law of the Levites.

I certainly see how that phrase fulfill the Law and Prophets is one that merits serious discussion.

It certainly does not simply mean follow all that is written that came before, as written, the book title The New Testament makes that clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back