Even Jesus Is A Zionist

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw on the news today that British scientists have found 800,000 year old footprints in England. There is speculation about who made the footprints; Palestinians or Zionists.

Archaeologists have discovered footprints in the UK that are between 800,000 and 1 million years old — the earliest evidence of human life in northern Europe.

LONDON — They were a British family on a day out — almost a million years ago.

Archaeologists announced Friday that they have discovered human footprints in England that are between 800,000 and 1 million years old — the most ancient found outside Africa, and the earliest evidence of human life in northern Europe.

A team from the British Museum, London's Natural History Museum and Queen Mary college at the University of London uncovered imprints from up to five individuals in ancient estuary mud at Happisburgh on the country's eastern coast.

British Museum archaeologist Nick Ashton said the discovery — recounted in detail in the journal PLOS ONE — was "a tangible link to our earliest human relatives."

Scientists find 800,000-year-old footprints in UK

Poor lost Zionist, will you die as lost as you are right now?

Remedial Comprehension classes are down the hall, second door on the left...

It is all Idolatry, from the standpoint of Jesus teachings, no matter what seemingly clever classifications you come up with.

Jesus did not teach Zionism.

Well, it does seem convenient to divide Zionism into...

1. Original Recipe Zionism - at the time of Exodus, focused upon establishing a new Homeland, on some of the lands where their nomadic ancestors had begun to settle some generations prior to their enslavement.

2. Extra Crispy Zionism - the modern Movement - about RE-establishing a Homeland in that same region.

And your point is what?

Must they really be Zionist or Palestinian?

Saw on the news today that British scientists have found 800,000 year old footprints in England. There is speculation about who made the footprints; Palestinians or Zionists.

Archaeologists have discovered footprints in the UK that are between 800,000 and 1 million years old — the earliest evidence of human life in northern Europe.

LONDON — They were a British family on a day out — almost a million years ago.

Archaeologists announced Friday that they have discovered human footprints in England that are between 800,000 and 1 million years old — the most ancient found outside Africa, and the earliest evidence of human life in northern Europe.

A team from the British Museum, London's Natural History Museum and Queen Mary college at the University of London uncovered imprints from up to five individuals in ancient estuary mud at Happisburgh on the country's eastern coast.

British Museum archaeologist Nick Ashton said the discovery — recounted in detail in the journal PLOS ONE — was "a tangible link to our earliest human relatives."

Scientists find 800,000-year-old footprints in UK

It is proof Zionism has not a thing to do with Christianity.

Christianity is ranked the largest religion in the world today. According to the*Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life, in 2010 there were 2.18 billion Christians around the world, nearly a third of the global population.*

Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life (2010)

Christianity Today - General Statistics and Facts of Christianity Today

All the statistics on that website about Christianity and Christian denominations and not a single word about Zionism.

Why would the Pew Forum write about Zionism in an article about Christianity??

Be specific.

My ObamaFoam's name.... is "Toby". :whip:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WlBiLNN1NhQ]Always Look On The Bright Side of Life - YouTube[/ame]

Poor lost Zionist, will you die as lost as you are right now?

Remedial Comprehension classes are down the hall, second door on the left...

It is all Idolatry, from the standpoint of Jesus teachings, no matter what seemingly clever classifications you come up with.

Christianity is ranked the largest religion in the world today. According to the*Pew Forum on Religion and Public Life, in 2010 there were 2.18 billion Christians around the world, nearly a third of the global population.*

All the statistics on that website about Christianity and Christian denominations and not a single word about Zionism.

Be specific.

Who said it did?

Be specific.

Jesus had no more reason to "teach Zionism" that he had
to teach "the sky is blue" ------Zionism was the established
fact of his time and his life and the life of ALL those he addressed.
The comment of sherri >>

****Jesus did not teach Zionism****

WINS "EPITOME OF MOOT" award of the century

of course if he opposed zionism ----he was a GIANT OF
HYPOCRISY for never mentioning the fact ---as he
took a full part in the ZIONIST creed of his time....
for what reason would he have HIDDEN
his "anti - zionism?

Be specific.

You are wayyyyyy too stupid to make a conclusion like that

BTW Sherri, did you hear about the new houses that are going be built in the West Bank ?? Aren't you excited??!?!!?

I missed the "PROOF"
anyone?? just what was the "PROOF" that
christianity has nothing to do with zionism?

anyone???

Must be quite a dilemma & a conflict of mind worshiping the Zionist Jew Rabbi Jesus & hating his Christian Zionist followers.

Jesus was so right when he said the meek shall inherit the land. And thus we have the nation of Israel. Praise Jesus.

Must be quite a dilemma & a conflict of mind worshiping the Zionist Jew Rabbi Jesus & hating his Christian Zionist followers.

Sally needs to learn to read, I keep telling it I have no friends killing anyone anywhere but it keeps claiming I do.

I have no friends in Syria, I know no one in Syria.

What is Sallys fixation with Syria?

How many children has Sally killed?

How does Sally kill children?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back