Even liberals should be happy about this.

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Semi-conductor company, Broadcom, is returning to the U.S. And bringing back more jobs. They are not the first, and they won't be the last. GOOOOOOOO TRUMP!

• Banned
Semi-conductor company, Broadcom, is returning to the U.S. And bringing back more jobs. They are not the first, and they won't be the last. GOOOOOOOO TRUMP!

Legal address will be Delaware:
Need to Hide Some Income? You Don’t Have to Go to Panama

coming back with or without the corp tax deduction.

When the Singapore company bought out Broadcom, its cut lots of jobs right here in the US. Nothing really to do with Trump.

Kinda hard to determine what this means? Jobs? You wanna MAGA - buy American owned, made in the USA. We do. The power is already in your hands, use it.

http://www.nasdaq.com/press-release...edomicile-in-the-united-states-20171102-01648
What it means is that there will be more American made products to buy. Which also means there will be more high paying jobs. Which means it will help our economy.

Really. Guess we will wait and see about that hey.

Bed wetters are NEVER happy.

They had their moonbat messiah and the legislative branch nailed down between 2009-2010 and all they came up with was obozocare. Where they happy? No, they pissed and moaned that there was opposition too it, then in 2010 they began to bleed politically. They currently have less actual political leverage than at any time since the 1920's, and if 2018 goes as badly for them as I hope, it will be less power than since we freed their slaves. They might just bleed out and join the CPUSA for all I care.

If they undercut Cisco and end up buying that, and consolidating, more jobs will be cut.

Remember when corps consolidate, people lose jobs. Walgreen bought Rite-Aid and is going to close 600 stores.

Amazon should of never been allowed to of grown so large even with some state Pharmacy license. They are a corporate raider and so is Walmart. (Walmart is now using inventory scanners so be careful when you are in there, that way their employees can tend to the customers more, too funny.

As usual, this has absolutely NOTHING to do with Trump :asshole:

Broadcom's move to the U.S. will take place regardless of whether the Republican plan passes, the company said.

A year ago, the company entered a $5.5 billion agreement to merge with U.S. network provider Brocade Communications Systems, but that has been delayed while it's scrutinized by the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States. The high-level government committee, familiarly known as CFIUS, investigates proposed acquisitions of U.S. companies by foreign buyers on national security and intellectual property grounds.

By becoming a U.S.-based company, Broadcom can avoid the CFIUS process. Broadcom's corporate headquarters will remain in San Jose, California.​

Trump announces company's return to US

Amazon just delivered my package today. I dont know how, but I give the credit to Trump

Amazon just delivered my package today. I dont know how, but I give the credit to Trump

I just got an Amazon Prime delivery myself - Thanks Trump!

2015_11_24_trump_thanks_homepage-3-23686611230.png

It is impossible for a leftist to be happy about anything unless it involves the destruction of the US.

Seriously, this is where you land? In Goofballistan?
Is America the greatest nation on earth?
Is America the least racist nation of people on earth?
Is America the most benevolent nation on earth?

Case closed. My point validated.

Forum List

Back