Even Obama Knows The End Is Near

So you're saying Obamacare was a bad idea?:eusa_whistle:

Not sure where you got that out of what I wrote.

But for the record, I think the problem with ObamaCare... and RomneyCare... is that it doesn't address the underlying problem, which is the spiralling increase in medical costs and expendatures. They simply spread the pain around by forcing people into the system.

Now, to a degree, this is good, because it means those of us who are responsible enough to buy insurance aren't carrying those who aren't.

But what I do find amusing is that Republicans for years said something like ObamaCare was a great idea, because it meant a big corporation was going to make a shitload of money, and frankly, the GOP has never seen a solution to any problem that didn't involve that. So they thought Mandates were a great idea when the Heritage Foundation suggested them as an alternative to HillaryCare or when Mitt Romney implemented them in Massachusetts.

When did they become a bad idea?

When the Black Guy Did It!

Nope. No racism here at all.

But for the record, I think the problem with ObamaCare... and RomneyCare... is that it doesn't address the underlying problem, which is the spiralling increase in medical costs and expendatures. They simply spread the pain around by forcing people into the system.

Now, to a degree, this is good, because it means those of us who are responsible enough to buy insurance aren't carrying those who aren't.

But what I do find amusing is that Republicans for years said something like ObamaCare was a great idea, because it meant a big corporation was going to make a shitload of money, and frankly, the GOP has never seen a solution to any problem that didn't involve that. So they thought Mandates were a great idea when the Heritage Foundation suggested them as an alternative to HillaryCare or when Mitt Romney implemented them in Massachusetts.

You are only lying too yourself if you say you are not nor have ever been an obama supporter.

So you think it's cool for the president to mock people he doesn't agree with? Millions of middle-class Americans?

Talking about lording it over the rest of us. Shit!!!!!

Oh, and btw.......the IRS found nothing wrong. They were just data-mining. Looking for suspects. I followed the law in every single case the investigation discovered.

Then what are you whining about then? Oh, they used your copier. I get it.

Frankly, mocking Teabaggers is really the only appropriate response to them. Never have I seen a stupider political movement.

Teabagger - "We's being taxed too much!"

Sensible Person - "Um, Obama Cut your taxes!"

Teabagger - "And he better keep his Gummit hands off my Medicare!"

Sensible Person - "Um, Medicare is a government program!"

Teabagger - "Did you know he was born in Kenya?"

Sensible person - "Oh, sweet evil Jesus, don't ever breed!"

teabaggers.gif
You are an idiot
Obamacare Robs Medicare to Pay the Bills of the Uninsured

Not seeing what your point is here, guy.

He's taking money out of Medicare Part C (a wasteful boondoggle that enriches big insurance) and using it to cover people who need coverage.

Again, we could solve this whole problem a lot easier by eliminating private insurance, establishing medicare as a single payer for everyone, and setting firm prices for medical procedures.

Like every other industrialized country does, where they live longer, have lower infant mortality rates, and spend less than we do.

You are only lying too yourself if you say you are not nor have ever been an obama supporter.

Didn't vote for him in 2008. Sorry. Just didn't.

Will vote for him this year, but only because I hate Romney and Mormons with such an intense passion.

But at least I admit my dislike... you all should do the same.

If your complaint with Obama is ObamaCare, you shouldn't support Romney either.

Will vote for him this year, but only because I hate Romney and Mormons with such an intense passion.

I really don't give a fuck what you say you did in 2008. What you are saying now shows exactly what you truly are.
I don't agree with Romney but I would never vote for obama like you proudly state you will do.

I really don't give a fuck what you say you did in 2008. What you are saying now shows exactly what you truly are.
I don't agree with Romney but I would never vote for obama like you proudly state you will do.

What I'm saying is that idealogy aside, this isn't about idealogy for me.

I'm against Romney because I think he's a horrible human being.

One who made himself richer by screwing over working folks just like me.

One who belongs to an evil cult started by child molestors and based on lies.

One who will suck up to any level of crazy, racist or nuttiness in order to get a vote.

I think Obama is inept, but there's always a chance he'll get better.

Romney will always be an evil douchebag.

One who will suck up to any level of crazy, racist or nuttiness in order to get a vote.

You just described obama

Thing about Romney he does not hate America like obama does.

Last edited:

Oh.....so it's a black thing now.

You are so fucken cliche'.

The problem with Obamacare is that it took good ideas and twisted it into a way of socializing the economy thus controlling our lives. Health care is only one part of Obamacare.

The problem with Obamacare is that it took good ideas and twisted it into a way of socializing the economy thus controlling our lives. Health care is only one part of Obamacare.

Yeah, guy, that's what I'm saying.

If Obama were Republican and White, he'd be the most awesomist president ever for you guys.

And this bizarre thing where he's "socializing" the economy by utilizing private sector solutions, sorry, guy, just not seeing it.

If Obama were Republican and White, he'd be the most awesomist president ever for you guys.

And this bizarre thing where he's "socializing" the economy by utilizing private sector solutions, sorry, guy, just not seeing it.

Must be why we opposed Hillary, Bubba, Al Gore, and John Kerry.......cuz they're white.

We've had a few White Republicans that tried to take us down the same road and eventually they're sniffed out and dumped like a bad habit. You'd know this if you were keeping up with the national primaries. Lots of RINOs are losing their primaries.

Must be why we opposed Hillary, Bubba, Al Gore, and John Kerry.......cuz they're white.

We've had a few White Republicans that tried to take us down the same road and eventually they're sniffed out and dumped like a bad habit. You'd know this if you were keeping up with the national primaries. Lots of RINOs are losing their primaries.

Yes, I've noticed the Republican Party going through its death throws... as even moderates want nothing to do with it.

And here's the gag. The GOP should be winning this election, hands down.

The GOP needs to get rid of the crazies, or it's going to go the way of the Whigs.

If trends continue, Obama will be in trouble, the key states are tightening and even states like Oregon, the gap is narrowing.

The issue is this is June and so much can and will happen, but Obama and his people watch those polls and they are keenly aware that things are tightening. This should be interesting but Obama needs the gas to drop a lot further and people to flock to work.

Or he can just point out to people that whatever their disappointments in him are, Romney would be worse for everyone who isn't a Millionaire or a Mormon cultist.

The most telling reason why we shouldn't elect Romney.

He won't carry his home state.

The people who tried Romney-led government are rejecting it on the national level by 20 points.

Consider that for the moment. A presidential candidate who can't carry his home state?

Even losers like Walter Mondale and Barry Goldwater still managed to carry their home states when they were carrying nothing else.

Even Jimmy Carter carried his home state both times.

You have to ask yourselves, what do they know that we don't.

You really think that's the only reason?

You just described obama

Why do you say such stupid shit like that? Ya see THAT'S what makes me really hate assholes like you. OK..Obama has an agenda that you and even I may not agree with... He tried to accomodate the GOPs in the house when THEY clearly hate America. I think he should have been a man and told TheBoner to fuck off. They display thier hatred for America when they will ignore America's needs because America made a choice in 2008 that they didn't like. They apparently hate democracy also.

Obama does not hate America.

You just described obama

Why do you say such stupid shit like that? Ya see THAT'S what makes me really hate assholes like you. OK..Obama has an agenda that you and even I may not agree with... He tried to accomodate the GOPs in the house when THEY clearly hate America. I think he should have been a man and told TheBoner to fuck off. They display thier hatred for America when they will ignore America's needs because America made a choice in 2008 that they didn't like. They apparently hate democracy also.

if I am going to fundamentally change America you to would say I hate America, if you agree with me then you hate America.

Obamacare and Romneycare are two different animals.

Only a retard thinks a law that is under 100 pages is identical to one that is over 2200.
Oh, and if I meet someone interested in lessons on how to be hypicritical bigot I'll let you know. Meanwhile, don't tell the rest of us how to act.

Last edited:
If trends continue, Obama will be in trouble, the key states are tightening and even states like Oregon, the gap is narrowing.

The issue is this is June and so much can and will happen, but Obama and his people watch those polls and they are keenly aware that things are tightening. This should be interesting but Obama needs the gas to drop a lot further and people to flock to work.

Or he can just point out to people that whatever their disappointments in him are, Romney would be worse for everyone who isn't a Millionaire or a Mormon cultist.

The most telling reason why we shouldn't elect Romney.

He won't carry his home state.

The people who tried Romney-led government are rejecting it on the national level by 20 points.

Consider that for the moment. A presidential candidate who can't carry his home state?

Even losers like Walter Mondale and Barry Goldwater still managed to carry their home states when they were carrying nothing else.

Even Jimmy Carter carried his home state both times.

You have to ask yourselves, what do they know that we don't.

Sure Obama can do that. Obama is a millionaire, so what. I don't care the religion of Romney, Obama's religion didn't matter, neither is Romney's. Romney, to me has a better grasp of economics than Obama and Obama hasn't seemed to listen to the American people, so I ready to try the next in line.

Campaigning that you should vote for someone because the other is worse? Bad strategy.

As far as winning their home state, I am amazed that Romney got elected for anything in that state, it gives me the confidence he can do what is needed to heal the country from the decisiveness to this administration has doubled down on.

You just described obama

if I am going to fundamentally change America you to would say I hate America, if you agree with me then you hate America.

Then you must REALLY hate America because since 1776 it has gone through numerous fundamental changes.

To numerous to numerate.

So at what point in Americas history did YOU love it?

The whole world has made fundamental changes.

Some changes are very bad and some are very good. All change requires some sacrifice. The invention of the automobile was devastating to the blacksmythe industry. The invention of barbed wire was devastating to free range ranching and the cattle drive industry...cowboys took a big hit. The invention of waterwheel and later steam powered machines that are used in manufacturing fundamentally changed the world. These advances all changed the world and the world adapted. It spawned a world where many of it's human occupants were drawn to cities and away from the farms. This meant that many people now needed to have some safety nets in place because of the fluxuations in manufacturing bases leaving people high and dry as manufacturing constantly moved towards ways of making things cheaper. So...people ..society ..have constantly made fundamental change to keep up.

Nowadays changes in finance have made all markets interdependant so when one group gets too big and too greedy and too stupid ..they can devastate huge percentages of a countries wealth..this can happen with incredible speed.

Yet you hate Obama.

Obama acted as best he could to minimize the devastation he walked into.

Did he do EVERYTHING right? No..probably not. That makes you hate him. What I would like to know is before all this hindsight you are so butt hurt over who exactly would have done a better job? McCain? You think McCrazy was up to the task? You think McCrazy would have made no mistakes?

Honest question...If the situation was exactly the same minus the health care bill would you hate McCain? In all likelyhood McCain would have left us in a bigger hole at this time in the recovery than Obama and you know what?.. You wouldn't blink an eye.

Ya the world is changing fundamentally. Next thing ya know is that most of the civilized world will provide single payer health care for it's citizens. OOOPS! They already do. We are the only hold out.

Question? If single payer health care is so evil why are there not riots in the streets to get it abolished in any other first world country?

Yet you hate Obama because he attempted to get some fundamental change in how our country addresses health care for it's citizens?

Why do you hate human beings? You don't have any special gripe on Obama. You just fucking hate people in general.

Have a nice life.

Nothing and no one could possibly heal the nation's divisiveness. The divisions are only reflected in the politics. The people are divided. Those divisions are so deep and so wide, with no point of compromise, that the nation must either war against itself or peaceably break apart.

Forum List

Back