Even President Reagan agreed that civilians do not need to have access to assault weapons in America

Saint Reagan? seriously? let me guess,you are one of those sheep in america that has been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media and our corrupt school system that Reagan was one of the greatest presidents ever?:haha::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

Saint Reagan? SERIOUSLY? one of the greatest ever? SERIOUSLY?

you should start a comedy club called the Brainwashed Reagan zombies.:iyfyus.jpg:

Reagan's was the most corrupt administration of the late 20th century
:rolleyes::cuckoo:

The REAL Ronnie Reagan exposed.:thup:

• Liar
    • Thief
    • Mass murderer
    • Supporter of abortion
  • War criminal

• Destroyer of freedom
    • Traitor of the American people
    • Corporate whore
    • Destroyer of the environment.

Last edited:
Saint Reagan? seriously? let me guess,you are one of those sheep in america that has been brainwashed by the CIA controlled media and our corrupt school system that Reagan was one of the greatest presidents ever?:haha::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::iyfyus.jpg:

other than Trump & Jackson, Saint Reagan is the greatest president in the history of the world. he is also the greatest & most charismatic human being who has ever lived!

Saint Reagan would not have been nominated in today's Republican Party

Nor should his Liberal ass have been nominated back then. Hell, he'd been a member of the Democrat Party, just like the current JOKE in the White House.

other than Trump & Jackson, Saint Reagan is the greatest president in the history of the world. he is also the greatest & most charismatic human being who has ever lived!

Nice game of dodgeball there.running off from that link of mine i posted of solid concrete facts that have never been refuted that he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the TIME and was the worst ever president at the TIME.

Since then, all the other presidents we have had since then have all been even more corrupt and more evil than he was and compared to THEM,he looks like a pretty good president,now THAT much is true.yeah that he has nothing on THEIR corruption.yeah compared to THEM,he looks like a good president,THAT is true for sure year,but thats not saying much consideing how evil and corrupt they have all been:iyfyus.jpg:

Nor should his Liberal ass have been nominated back then. Hell, he'd been a member of the Democrat Party, just like the current JOKE in the White House.

:yes_text12::udaman:

apparently he has reading comprehension problems.Did you notice his game of dodgeball he played with me when i posted that link of of hard core concrete evidence of irrefutable facts that he ran the most corrupt administration ever at the time? Like all Reaganut zombies,he only sees what he WANTS to see as he just demonstrated.:rolleyes: soon as he saw that link of mine he did this-:scared1:

He cant come to grips with reality that he has been brainwashed by the lies in our history classes in our corrupt school system and the CIA controlled media.:D

apparently he is not even aware as well that at then end of his term,he had a VERY LOW approval rating by the american people.:haha:

that is another fact our corrupt school system and MSM media that kisses his ass,always leaves out.:D

I am not a trump supporter either but you got to admit,he is at least a better alternative than hildybeast.He is the first president i can remember in a long time going way past reagan,who has actually cleaned up SOME of the corruption we have going on in washington. you got to go back to carter for the last president who did any of that sadly.

hildebeast would never have cleaned up ANY of the corruption in washington trump has.He hasnt done much on that no dount but he HAS done a little on that front which again,would never have happened with another clinton in office.

Only thing i dont like about him is he is not FULLY committed to america like our last great president kennedy was.thats why i dont trust him.

Last edited:

Did you even listen to the video? Reagan said he does not believe an AK47 MACHINE GUN is needed for home defense or sport shooting. Also the stupid liberal asked about banning MILITARY RIFLES. Since an AR-15 is neither a machine gun or a military rifle what is the point of this thread?

We have to constantly correct the lies gun control advocates tell, I guess they can't win their argument without lying.

who am i kidding?! Reagan was a fucking heartless lunatic!

glad to hear you were being sarcastic and just pulling our legs when saying other than trump and jackson,he was the greatest president in the world.:D there are a lot of zomibes here that are actually serious when they have said in the past that he was the greatest ever so natuarlly i thought you were being serious as well and one of them.glad to see you were just pulling ourI legs on that though.:up:

I should have known you were just trying to be comical in that post especially when you put trump in the mix.:biggrin:

Reagan and 'ghwb' gave us the 'mexican / third worlder' problems and i mostly blame 'ghwb' . Because of that 'reagan' and all 'bush's' suck .

its comedy gold when people say reagan was one of the best ever. people who actually lived through the reagan years no better.LOL

i was around and i heard blue collar workers like this say this all the time-

speaking as a steel worker from 1980 too 1984 and seeing the layoffs [including mine] and tens of thousands of lifetime workers. i saw the devastation it took on families who counted on their income to support their loved ones. the attacks on unions by importing there jobs was a celebration by the right that they sent over 132.000 factory companies overseas in a 30 year period. now the right is complaining their is not enough americans paying taxes. well, if hard working americans didn't loose there jobs in the first place we wouldn't have this discussion today and unemployment would not be an issue. no other american president has tried to get american jobs back to this country and it is a shame to see a country that loves to build things reduced to just getting by paycheck to paycheck. manufacturing jobs are americas life line to middle class jobs and men & women would rather have one job building washing machines, tv's, clocks, lamps, stoves, picture frames .... ect.... than taking 2 or 3 low paying jobs to support their loved ones.

excellent post by this man here above in that paragraph i just posted by him. :clap2::thup:

in then there is this- HEE HEE.

1. Reagan was one of our most popular presidents.

It's true that Reagan is popular more than two decades after leaving office. A CNN/Opinion Research poll last month gave him the third-highest approval rating among presidents of the past 50 years, behind John F. Kennedy and Bill Clinton. But Reagan's average approval rating during the eight years that he was in office was nothing spectacular - 52.8 percent, according to Gallup. That places the 40th president not just behind Kennedy, Clinton and Dwight Eisenhower, but also Lyndon Johnson and George H.W. Bush, neither of whom are talked up as candidates for Mount Rushmore.

During his presidency, Reagan's popularity had high peaks - after the attempt on his life in 1981, for example - and huge valleys. In 1982, as the national unemployment rate spiked above 10 percent, Reagan's approval rating fell to 35 percent. At the height of the Iran-Contra scandal, nearly one-third of Americans wanted him to resign.

ad_label_leftjust.gif

In the early 1990s, shortly after Reagan left office, several polls found even the much-maligned Jimmy Carter to be more popular. Only since Reagan's 1994 disclosure that he had Alzheimer's disease - along with lobbying efforts by conservatives, such as Grover Norquist's Ronald Reagan Legacy Project, which pushed to rename Washington's National Airport for the president - has his popularity steadily climbed.

Reagan signed the Firearm Owners Protection Act. The bill provided a number of protections for gun owners. But it also barred the private sale and ownership of any fully automatic rifles -- machine guns -- that were not already registered with the federal government on the day Reagan signed the law.

Much has been said about Reagan being against "assault guns", but was he actually against what we call "assault guns" today ?
The AR's, AK's, etc. that are legally sold, are semi-automatics. Was Reagan against semi-auto's ?

Reagan signed the Firearm Owners Protection Act. The bill provided a number of protections for gun owners. But it also barred the private sale and ownership of any fully automatic rifles -- machine guns -- that were not already registered with the federal government on the day Reagan signed the law.

Much has been said about Reagan being against "assault guns", but was he actually against what we call "assault guns" today ?
The AR's, AK's, etc. that are legally sold, are semi-automatics. Was Reagan against semi-auto's ?

I take Reagan at his word, he was against "machine guns" and I see no reason to put words in his mouth to fit the current gun control narrative.

Forum List

Back