Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

You get it. Several others here get it. But I don't think the TDS syndrome crowd will ever get it. :(

One more time:

He did not call Meghan Markle nasty. I've watched and rewatched the full video in full context. In 2016 she insulted him as misogynistic and he said that insult was 'nasty' but he was not angry or critical when he did it and he went on to wish her all the best in her role as part of the royal family.

It is typical of the TDS leftist media and people on message boards to pull ONE WORD out of a full context and make that what his comments were all about.

That is wrong.
That is hateful.
That is intellectually dishonest.

Can you quote the part where Trump said the word 'nasty'? Just curious if you can do that one simple thing.

I'll have to hunt it up. I watched the complete video twice during the wee hours of the morning on TV this morning. It's probably somewhere out there on the internet though but Google is pretty good at suppressing evidence that doesn't mesh with the hate-everything-Trump theme.

This current blatantly issued talking point was no doubt to blunt the effect of the National Day of Prayer for the President that was organized for this weekend.
Did Trump say it or not?

He said it but not in the context of calling HER nasty. He was saying he had been unaware that she had been nasty in her previous comments about him. And he was unruffled by it going on to wish her well in her role in the royal family.
Calling her nasty was the context

Why is every criticism of our President nasty?

I didn't say every criticism of our President is nasty. When I criticize the President I am decidedly unnasty when I do so. And there are legitimate criticisms.

But taking one short sentence out of its full context, and making it look like he was saying something he was not is not cool.

It is wrong
It is dishonest
It is nasty

Trump denies he called Meghan Markle 'nasty' despite audio of remark

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....
Wow!!!! You got him now, IMPEACH the BASTARD!!!!!
Seriously, 200 years ago, Donald Trump would probably have been impeached for conduct unbecoming his office. This is exactly why High Crimes and Misdemeanors are listed in the Constitution as an impeachable offence. The founders felt that elected government officials should be held to a higher standard than the general public. High Crimes and Misdemeanors covers not only crimes but all types of disgracefully conduct.

I didn't know that Trump was a fucking, disgusting, asshole, liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, Veteran trasher.

Big difference between was nasty and is nasty.

You get it. Several others here get it. But I don't think the TDS syndrome crowd will ever get it. :(

One more time:

He did not call Meghan Markle nasty. I've watched and rewatched the full video in full context. In 2016 she insulted him as misogynistic and he said that insult was 'nasty' but he was not angry or critical when he did it and he went on to wish her all the best in her role as part of the royal family.

It is typical of the TDS leftist media and people on message boards to pull ONE WORD out of a full context and make that what his comments were all about.

That is wrong.
That is hateful.

Can you quote the part where Trump said the word 'nasty'? Just curious if you can do that one simple thing.

I'll have to hunt it up. I watched the complete video twice during the wee hours of the morning on TV this morning. It's probably somewhere out there on the internet though but Google is pretty good at suppressing evidence that doesn't mesh with the hate-everything-Trump theme.

This current blatantly issued talking point was no doubt to blunt the effect of the National Day of Prayer for the President that was organized for this weekend.
Did Trump say it or not?

He said it but not in the context of calling HER nasty. He was saying he had been unaware that she had been nasty in her previous comments about him. And he was unruffled by it going on to wish her well in her role in the royal family.
Funny one.

One more time:

That is wrong.
That is hateful.

Did Trump say it or not?

Funny one.

Taking one word out of its full context and making it look like the President was saying something he was not is not funny. Not cool. It is hateful. Wrong. Dishonest.

Did Trump say it or not?

Funny one.

Taking one word out of its full context and making it look like the President was saying something he was not is not funny. Not cool. It is hateful. Wrong. Dishonest.
A perfect description of Democrats! :clap:

Did Trump say it or not?

Funny one.

Actually, what Trump said was wrong. But hey, you keep defending him.

He was referring to the remarks that preceded that statement and followed it. And anybody hearing his tone, watching his demeanor, and hearing the full context clearly knows he was referring to what they were telling him that she said about him that he had been previously unaware of him.

The President generally speaks extemporaneously in incomplete sentences and phrases and in this case he clearly meant that he didn't know she had been nasty (toward him.) And then he went on to wish her well.

Yes, she called him misogynistic and Trump called her 'nasty'. And no, he spoke with a very concise sentence. You're adding meaning to what he said and you're pulling it out of your ass.

I don't think so. And I added an edit at the end of my post. It refers to what the left pulls out of their. . . .everyday.

What do you mean? He said "I didn't know she was nasty", that's pretty concise and there is nothing before or after that sentence that changes the context.

Here is the edited part you added to your post:

It was a typical tactic of an interviewer throwing a poison pill into what would otherwise have been a completely non controversial interview. They can't have that can they. They have to manufacture something they can use to trash the President. And the TDS crowd eagerly takes that bait every single time.

There was no poison pill here. The interviewer simply asked what Trump thought of her statement about him. I don't see anything wrong with Trump being asked what he thought of Markle making comments about him, especially on the eve of a trip to Britain. Kind of seems relevant.
A normal President would just say......she is entitled to her opinion

Our President has to launch a personal attack on anyone who disagrees with him

Trump is not and will never be a 'normal' President. Those of us who voted for him had our fill of 'normal' Presidents and were ready for one who actually offered a vision we could believe in and hope that he would do everything he could to accomplish it. We don't always like how he says things and often how he goes about things makes us nervous. But so far, for the most part, he has not disappointed.

And he did not call Meghan Markle 'nasty'. He clearly was commenting that he had been unaware that she had said something nasty about him.
Our President does not get a free pass just because he is oblivious to normal standards of decency

His comments are on the record and no amount of backtracking will change things

Well, that'd be good," Trump responded. "There are a lot of people moving here. So, what can I say? No, I didn't know that she was nasty

She was nasty......not said something nasty

Did Trump say it or not?

Funny one.

giphy.gif

Did Trump say it or not?

Funny one.

Saying " I did not know she was nasty" is not the same as "she was nasty".

He is describing the person, not what was said.

He did not say: What she said was nasty or she was nasty to me.

If you want to weight all your crap on one word, consider what he really should have said to be of your interpretation.

We know how much Trump will call people names. He called her nasty.

Quit being such a dick & just admit it.

I didn't know that Trump was a fucking, disgusting, asshole, liar, fraud, business cheat, adulterer, Veteran trasher.
LMAO! Nice reaction to him calling some irrelevant royal "nasty."

Saying " I did not know she was nasty" is not the same as "she was nasty".
When put it context that's EXACTLY what it means, you fucking moron.

Did Trump say it or not?

Funny one.

Full context

Well, that'd be good," Trump responded. "There are a lot of people moving here. So, what can I say? No, I didn't know that she was nasty."

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....
You know that's not the point.
And, you know that the liberals on here are twisting what Trump's intent was.
What could possibly his intent? Was he complimenting her? No. He was being the asshole he is.
Was he supposed to be nice to her after what she had said? It was a comment on what
she said, but you knew that.

Missing the point Bucky....the man is a hopeless liar which is bad enough.

But even more scary is the cult members that fabricate excuses for him...

Last edited:
Yes, she called him misogynistic and Trump called her 'nasty'. And no, he spoke with a very concise sentence. You're adding meaning to what he said and you're pulling it out of your ass.

I don't think so. And I added an edit at the end of my post. It refers to what the left pulls out of their. . . .everyday.

What do you mean? He said "I didn't know she was nasty", that's pretty concise and there is nothing before or after that sentence that changes the context.

It was a typical tactic of an interviewer throwing a poison pill into what would otherwise have been a completely non controversial interview. They can't have that can they. They have to manufacture something they can use to trash the President. And the TDS crowd eagerly takes that bait every single time.

There was no poison pill here. The interviewer simply asked what Trump thought of her statement about him. I don't see anything wrong with Trump being asked what he thought of Markle making comments about him, especially on the eve of a trip to Britain. Kind of seems relevant.

Trump is not and will never be a 'normal' President. Those of us who voted for him had our fill of 'normal' Presidents and were ready for one who actually offered a vision we could believe in and hope that he would do everything he could to accomplish it. We don't always like how he says things and often how he goes about things makes us nervous. But so far, for the most part, he has not disappointed.

And he did not call Meghan Markle 'nasty'. He clearly was commenting that he had been unaware that she had said something nasty about him.
Our President does not get a free pass just because he is oblivious to normal standards of decency

Well, that'd be good," Trump responded. "There are a lot of people moving here. So, what can I say? No, I didn't know that she was nasty

It was a nasty thing she said about him during the campaign.

Did Trump say it or not?

Funny one.

Full context

Well, that'd be good," Trump responded. "There are a lot of people moving here. So, what can I say? No, I didn't know that she was nasty."

Which interpreted for the special education crowd means....."Markle is nasty."

It was a nasty thing she said about him during the campaign.

But true....SHE....did not lie.

Did Trump say it or not?

Funny one.

Full context

Wow, you've watched so much CNN you don't even know what context is anymore.

If someone didn't know the discussion was already about, they wouldn't know what the quote is about. You need to have that explained in order to provide context to the quote.

What could possibly his intent? Was he complimenting her? No. He was being the asshole he is.
Was he supposed to be nice to her after what she had said? It was a comment on what
Jesus Fuck. He is supposed to be a fucking adult & President of the United States.

HE SAID SHE WAS NASTY. It is on video.

No he didn't. I watched the video.

Another blind trumpette

Jesus Fuck. He is supposed to be a fucking adult & President of the United States.

HE SAID SHE WAS NASTY. It is on video.
The AH doesn't understand how video and computers work

Suddenly....trumpettes have all become Helen Kellers...

Seriously, 200 years ago, Donald Trump would probably have been impeached for conduct unbecoming his office. This is exactly why High Crimes and Misdemeanors are listed in the Constitution as an impeachable offence. The founders felt that elected government officials should be held to a higher standard than the general public. High Crimes and Misdemeanors covers not only crimes but all types of disgracefully conduct.

Those standards went out the window when Obama brought the ghetto to the WH.

Forum List

Back