Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

Did you whine when Ears lied? And he told some whoppers
Those were little white lies Trump tells real big lies Futures off implied open - 370

Yeah right you deluded hack.

And save your market crap. You're an amateur
LOL There are small lies large lies and damned lies Trump is a damn liar.....And I do damn well for an amateur Guess you're losing your panties, or pants if you're a guy

What did he lie about ,on this particular subject we are discussing?
Donald Trump Meghan Markle 'Nasty' Feud, Explained - Vulture

https://www.vulture.com/2019/.../donald-trump-meghan-markle-nasty-feud-explained.ht...

3 hours ago - Donald Trump called Meghan Markle “nasty” in a new interview, after he was told she was going to move to Canada if he was elected.
Missing: lied ‎| ‎Must include: ‎lied
Trump denies calling Meghan Markle 'nasty,' despite clear evidence ...

https://www.haaretz.com › U.S. News

8 hours ago - U.S. President Donald Trump denied calling Meghan Markle"nasty" in a Sunday morning tweet - despite the remark being on tape.
Did you whine when Ears lied? And he told some whoppers
Those were little white lies Trump tells real big lies Futures off implied open - 370

LOL There are small lies large lies and damned lies Trump is a damn liar.....And I do damn well for an amateur Guess you're losing your panties, or pants if you're a guy

https://www.vulture.com/2019/.../donald-trump-meghan-markle-nasty-feud-explained.ht...

3 hours ago - Donald Trump called Meghan Markle “nasty” in a new interview, after he was told she was going to move to Canada if he was elected.

8 hours ago - U.S. President Donald Trump denied calling Meghan Markle"nasty" in a Sunday morning tweet - despite the remark being on tape.

That's misrepresentation news.

That's misrepresentation news.
He didn't call her nasty?

Can you quote the part where Trump said the word 'nasty'? Just curious if you can do that one simple thing.

I'll have to hunt it up. I watched the complete video twice during the wee hours of the morning this morning. It's probably somewhere out there on the internet though but Google is pretty good at suppressing evidence that doesn't mesh with the hate-everything-Trump theme.

I just want you to type "I didn't know she was nasty" and then try to explain it.

He was referring to the remarks that preceded that statement and followed it. And anybody hearing his tone, watching his demeanor, and hearing the full context clearly knows he was referring to what they were telling him that she said about him that he had been previously unaware of him.

The President generally speaks extemporaneously in incomplete sentences and phrases and in this case he clearly meant that he didn't know she had been nasty (toward him.) And then he went on to wish her well.

Yes, she called him misogynistic and Trump called her 'nasty'. And no, he spoke with a very concise sentence. You're adding meaning to what he said and you're pulling it out of your ass.

We are using the meaning of the individual words.
Saying is means an insult to the person.
Saying was means what the person said or did.

No. nasty is an adjective, it describes what? What is the noun in the sentence, can you tell me?

I'll have to hunt it up. I watched the complete video twice during the wee hours of the morning this morning. It's probably somewhere out there on the internet though but Google is pretty good at suppressing evidence that doesn't mesh with the hate-everything-Trump theme.

I just want you to type "I didn't know she was nasty" and then try to explain it.

He was referring to the remarks that preceded that statement and followed it. And anybody hearing his tone, watching his demeanor, and hearing the full context clearly knows he was referring to what they were telling him that she said about him that he had been previously unaware of him.

The President generally speaks extemporaneously in incomplete sentences and phrases and in this case he clearly meant that he didn't know she had been nasty (toward him.) And then he went on to wish her well.

Yes, she called him misogynistic and Trump called her 'nasty'. And no, he spoke with a very concise sentence. You're adding meaning to what he said and you're pulling it out of your ass.

No. nasty is an adjective, it describes what? What is the noun in the sentence, can you tell me?
Joy fortunately with me it's all out of sight out of mind Many more important things to nail the word class liar on

Joy fortunately with me it's all out of sight out of mind Many more important things to nail the word class liar on

Yeah, no doubt too much time is being spent on this, it's just kind of amazing the lengths they go to, thanks for pulling me back to reality. I'm done here.

I don't think so. And I added an edit at the end of my post. It refers to what the left pulls out of their. . . .everyday.

What do you mean? He said "I didn't know she was nasty", that's pretty concise and there is nothing before or after that sentence that changes the context.

Here is the edited part you added to your post:

It was a typical tactic of an interviewer throwing a poison pill into what would otherwise have been a completely non controversial interview. They can't have that can they. They have to manufacture something they can use to trash the President. And the TDS crowd eagerly takes that bait every single time.

There was no poison pill here. The interviewer simply asked what Trump thought of her statement about him. I don't see anything wrong with Trump being asked what he thought of Markle making comments about him, especially on the eve of a trip to Britain. Kind of seems relevant.

He was saying, IF you watch in in full context, he didn't know she had said something nasty about him. He was using a conversational tone when he said it. Any one of us might have said the same thing in the same way within that context.

I say this for the people who are still rational enough to believe everything about President Trump isn't hateful, immoral, wrong, etc. and who still have ability to display some semblance of intellectual honesty.

I have given up believing that is possible for the true TDS people.

Can you quote the part where Trump said the word 'nasty'? Just curious if you can do that one simple thing.

Do you expect them to accept that no matter how true? (And apologizing for my tone here. Sometimes it just gets so insane and stupid and dishonest that I lose my cool. I hate when that happens.)

In a normal universe, "I didn't know she was nasty" means "I didn't know she was nasty."

Not in in this universe.

You got it backwards, dave, but that's expected of the goons.

Funny chit but Trump aid she was nasty & you people are saying he didn't. He supposedly didn't because he meant to say something else.

Funny chit but Trump aid she was nasty & you people are saying he didn't. He supposedly didn't because he meant to say something else.

Big difference between was nasty and is nasty.

You get it. Several others here get it. But I don't think the TDS syndrome crowd will ever get it. :(

One more time:

He did not call Meghan Markle nasty. I've watched and rewatched the full video in full context. In 2016 she insulted him as misogynistic and he said that insult was 'nasty' but he was not angry or critical when he did it and he went on to wish her all the best in her role as part of the royal family.

It is typical of the TDS leftist media and people on message boards to pull ONE WORD out of a full context and make that what his comments were all about.

That is wrong.
That is hateful.
That is intellectually dishonest.

I'll have to hunt it up. I watched the complete video twice during the wee hours of the morning on TV this morning. It's probably somewhere out there on the internet though but Google is pretty good at suppressing evidence that doesn't mesh with the hate-everything-Trump theme.

This current blatantly issued talking point was no doubt to blunt the effect of the National Day of Prayer for the President that was organized for this weekend.
Did Trump say it or not?

The Brit interviewer was a total asshole. He could have steered clear of any controversy, but kept pokin the tiger.
Trump couldn't have been nicer, calling her an excellent mom

LOL...
Too bad his staff couldn't avoid triggering him by just hanging a tarp over Markle's criticism. :laugh2:

What a loser.

I don't think so. And I added an edit at the end of my post. It refers to what the left pulls out of their. . . .everyday.

What do you mean? He said "I didn't know she was nasty", that's pretty concise and there is nothing before or after that sentence that changes the context.

It was a typical tactic of an interviewer throwing a poison pill into what would otherwise have been a completely non controversial interview. They can't have that can they. They have to manufacture something they can use to trash the President. And the TDS crowd eagerly takes that bait every single time.

There was no poison pill here. The interviewer simply asked what Trump thought of her statement about him. I don't see anything wrong with Trump being asked what he thought of Markle making comments about him, especially on the eve of a trip to Britain. Kind of seems relevant.
A normal President would just say......she is entitled to her opinion

Our President has to launch a personal attack on anyone who disagrees with him

What?

Trump lied blatantly when there is video proving that he lied?

And his minions pretend he didn't?

This is news?

Do you expect them to accept that no matter how true? (And apologizing for my tone here. Sometimes it just gets so insane and stupid and dishonest that I lose my cool. I hate when that happens.)

Of course not.
It still doesn't mean we stop, we can and have gotten some who are more reasonable to get the blinders off.

You get it. Several others here get it. But I don't think the TDS syndrome crowd will ever get it. :(

One more time:

He did not call Meghan Markle nasty. I've watched and rewatched the full video in full context. In 2016 she insulted him as misogynistic and he said that insult was 'nasty' but he was not angry or critical when he did it and he went on to wish her all the best in her role as part of the royal family.

It is typical of the TDS leftist media and people on message boards to pull ONE WORD out of a full context and make that what his comments were all about.

That is wrong.
That is hateful.

I'll have to hunt it up. I watched the complete video twice during the wee hours of the morning on TV this morning. It's probably somewhere out there on the internet though but Google is pretty good at suppressing evidence that doesn't mesh with the hate-everything-Trump theme.

This current blatantly issued talking point was no doubt to blunt the effect of the National Day of Prayer for the President that was organized for this weekend.
Did Trump say it or not?

He said it but not in the context of calling HER nasty. He was saying he had been unaware that she had been nasty in her previous comments about him. And he was unruffled by it going on to wish her well in her role in the royal family.

One more time:

That is wrong.
That is hateful.

Did Trump say it or not?

He said it but not in the context of calling HER nasty. He was saying he had been unaware that she had been nasty in her previous comments about him. And he was unruffled by it going on to wish her well in her role in the royal family.
Calling her nasty was the context

Why is every criticism of our President nasty?

A normal President would just say......she is entitled to her opinion

Our President has to launch a personal attack on anyone who disagrees with him

Trump is not and will never be a 'normal' President. Those of us who voted for him had our fill of 'normal' Presidents and were ready for one who actually offered a vision we could believe in and hope that he would do everything he could to accomplish it. We don't always like how he says things and often how he goes about things makes us nervous. But so far, for the most part, he has not disappointed.

And he did not call Meghan Markle 'nasty'. He clearly was commenting that he had been unaware that she had said something nasty about him.

One more time:

That is wrong.
That is hateful.

She was nasty, past tense.
She is nasty, insult personally.

He didn't say she is nasty, he said she was nasty.

giphy.gif

Forum List

Back