Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

Trump denies he called Meghan Markle 'nasty' despite audio of remark

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....
Wow!!!! You got him now, IMPEACH the BASTARD!!!!!
You know that's not the point.
And, you know that the liberals on here are twisting what Trump's intent was.
I thought intent didn't count.

He’s lying to you bold faced and with hard PROOF to the contrary; this should concern you greatly. Why is it so hard for you people? Baffles the mind
It's really earth shaking, isn't it?:auiqs.jpg:
Not really but can't smart folks see a pattern ? So many lies should be concerning No?
How many is the lie tree up to now? 2456?
Let's just say it was 200 The pos IS NOT TO BE TRUSTED

It's over 10k

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.6a9d8b56fad2
I heard it was only 8945. That's better don't to think?

He’s lying to you bold faced and with hard PROOF to the contrary; this should concern you greatly. Why is it so hard for you people? Baffles the mind
Not really but can't smart folks see a pattern ? So many lies should be concerning No?

Did you whine when Ears lied? And he told some whoppers
Those were little white lies Trump tells real big lies Futures off implied open - 370

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....
What could possibly his intent? Was he complimenting her? No. He was being the asshole he is.
Was he supposed to be nice to her after what she had said? It was a comment on what
she said, but you knew that.
Jesus Fuck. He is supposed to be a fucking adult & President of the United States.

HE SAID SHE WAS NASTY. It is on video.

What could possibly his intent? Was he complimenting her? No. He was being the asshole he is.
Was he supposed to be nice to her after what she had said? It was a comment on what
Jesus Fuck. He is supposed to be a fucking adult & President of the United States.

No he didn't. I watched the video.

You're the one changing the context.
Why are you ignoring the beginning of the context, which was about her not being nice during the campaign?
Even the British saw it was about what she said and was not about her personally.
Another Trump pussy.
Ohh.. I'm shaking in my boots, how dare I actually comprehend the whole thing together!
She was nasty.

Not what she said was nasty.

So your excuse is Trump was just stupid.
You got it backwards, dave, but that's expected of the goons.

Funny chit but Trump aid she was nasty & you people are saying he didn't. He supposedly didn't because he meant to say something else.
Why are you ignoring the beginning of the context, which was about her not being nice during the campaign?
Even the British saw it was about what she said and was not about her personally.
Another Trump pussy.
Ohh.. I'm shaking in my boots, how dare I actually comprehend the whole thing together!
She was nasty.

Funny chit but Trump aid she was nasty & you people are saying he didn't. He supposedly didn't because he meant to say something else.
Another Trump pussy.
She was nasty.

Big difference between was nasty and is nasty.

I thought intent didn't count.
Like I said earlier, Dave.

I don't think you're an idiot, but, I do think you post idiotic stuff.
Think about that

Those were little white lies Trump tells real big lies Futures off implied open - 370

Yeah right you deluded hack.

And save your market crap. You're an amateur

The AH doesn't understand how video and computers work

The AH doesn't understand how video and computers work
But he knows how to tweet

The fact remains, Trump said what he said.

In the grand scheme of things, given the myriad childish, ignorant, rude, embarrassing things he has said, he's said worse.

But he really did say it. The fact that there is any pushback on this fact is just sad.

Oh boo hoo, pot stirrer.

Get over it

In the grand scheme of things, given the myriad childish, ignorant, rude, embarrassing things he has said, he's said worse.

But he really did say it. The fact that there is any pushback on this fact is just sad.

Oh boo hoo, pot stirrer.

Get over it

So hateful when the obvious has to be pointed out to you.

Another Trump pussy.
She was nasty.

Another Trump pussy.
She was nasty.

Another Trump pussy.
She was nasty.

You get it. Several others here get it. But I don't think the TDS syndrome crowd will ever get it. :(

One more time:

He did not call Meghan Markle nasty. I've watched and rewatched the full video in full context. In 2016 she insulted him as misogynistic and he said that insult was 'nasty' but he was not angry or critical when he did it and he went on to wish her all the best in her role as part of the royal family.

It is typical of the TDS leftist media and people on message boards to pull ONE WORD out of a full context and make that what his comments were all about.

That is wrong.
That is hateful.
That is intellectually dishonest.

Yeah right you deluded hack.

And save your market crap. You're an amateur
LOL There are small lies large lies and damned lies Trump is a damn liar.....And I do damn well for an amateur Guess you're losing your panties, or pants if you're a guy

Oh boo hoo, pot stirrer.

Get over it
Yeah, that's what the Regressives say when their garbage is pointed out. "Too bad".

You folks really are in a race to the bottom when it comes to lowering standards.

How proud you must be, to be so much like those you hate.

She was nasty.

She was nasty.

She was nasty.

You get it. Several others here get it. But I don't think the TDS syndrome crowd will ever get it. :(

One more time:

He did not call Meghan Markle nasty. I've watched and rewatched the full video in full context. In 2016 she insulted him as misogynistic and he said that insult was 'nasty' but he was not angry or critical when he did it and he went on to wish her all the best in her role as part of the royal family.

It is typical of the TDS leftist media and people on message boards to pull ONE WORD out of a full context and make that what his comments were all about.

That is wrong.
That is hateful.
That is intellectually dishonest.

Can you quote the part where Trump said the word 'nasty'? Just curious if you can do that one simple thing.

Oh boo hoo, pot stirrer.

Get over it
Yeah, that's what the Regressives say when their garbage is pointed out. "Too bad".

You folks really are in a race to the bottom when it comes to lowering standards.

I think you're an idiot. Save it

Oh boo hoo, pot stirrer.

Get over it

I'd appreciate if you keep my belief system out of this, it's not the same. Thank you very much.

Forum List

Back