Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

Fucking mainstream media is turning into TMZ. Who gives a shit about comments about some princess that is so far from the throne she's have to kill half a dozen people before she can even dream about ruling? In 10 years Wendy Williams is going to be consider a journalist with the bullshit MSM is covering, now.

Yeah, maybe Trump shouldn't have called her nasty in the first place, why does he give a fuck about a princess just because like most of Britain, they don't like him.

Donald Trump thinks he’s popular in Britain. Here’s what the polling says

According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.
America 2019
Gossip columnist: Cher wears a black dress with sparkles.
Network journalist: Cher wears a black dress with sparkles that says "Fuck Trump."

What does that have to do with Trump lying or being unpopular in Britain?
What did my comment about the media have to do with Trump? Fucking TDS.

I'm not aware of a "Fuck Trump" dress that Cher wore and even if she did I'm not really concerned by it. I'm honestly not sure of what your point is in reference to my post.
There was none. Just like how your response had no relation to mine. I'm shocked that I had to explain this to you after my TDS comment, but... I guess I shouldn't be.

If you want my opinion on it,

Trump calls everyone after him "nasty." The dude asked Trump (and I'm paraphrasing):
'Are you sorry not to see her since she wasn't nice to you during the election?'
'No, I didn't know she was nasty.'

Basically, the dude dropped a bomb on Trump, informing him that she didn't like him back then, and thus his saying "was" instead of "is."

In case you didn't listen all the way before you began slamming on your keyboards trying to get a 1-up on Republicans Trump also said this in the same conversation (paraphrasing again):
'Do you like the idea of an American princess.'
'Yes, I think it's nice. She'll be very good.'

Yeah, maybe Trump shouldn't have called her nasty in the first place, why does he give a fuck about a princess just because like most of Britain, they don't like him.

According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.
America 2019
Gossip columnist: Cher wears a black dress with sparkles.
Network journalist: Cher wears a black dress with sparkles that says "Fuck Trump."

What does that have to do with Trump lying or being unpopular in Britain?
What did my comment about the media have to do with Trump? Fucking TDS.

I'm not aware of a "Fuck Trump" dress that Cher wore and even if she did I'm not really concerned by it. I'm honestly not sure of what your point is in reference to my post.
There was none. Just like how your response had no relation to mine. I'm shocked that I had to explain this to you after my TDS comment, but... I guess I shouldn't be.

If you want my opinion on it,

Trump calls everyone after him "nasty." The dude asked Trump (and I'm paraphrasing):
'Are you sorry not to see her since she wasn't nice to you during the election?'
'No, I didn't know she was nasty.'

Basically, the dude dropped a bomb on Trump, informing him that she didn't like him back then, and thus his saying "was" instead of "is."

In case you didn't listen all the way before you began slamming on your keyboards trying to get a 1-up on Republicans Trump also said this in the same conversation (paraphrasing again):
'Do you like the idea of an American princess.'
'Yes, I think it's nice. She'll be very good.'

You asked why does anyone care what Markle said, I told you, Trump.

Trump denies he called Meghan Markle 'nasty' despite audio of remark

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....
Wow!!!! You got him now, IMPEACH the BASTARD!!!!!
He’s lying to you bold faced and with hard PROOF to the contrary; this should concern you greatly. Why is it so hard for you people? Baffles the mind
It's really earth shaking, isn't it?:auiqs.jpg:

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....
He’s lying to you bold faced and with hard PROOF to the contrary; this should concern you greatly. Why is it so hard for you people? Baffles the mind

That you guys repeat and believe Trumps' obvious lies both large and small? No, not earth shaking at all. That's what wingnuts here at USMB are famous for, congrats.

Typical Trumpette. Either they deny Trump did something or claim we are picking on him.

The idea he said it is bad enough.

Then to lie about it makes it even worse

Then having his folllowers laugh it off - pathetic
I guess there is no pleasing the goons. must be a catch 22 in this, somehow

He did not call her nasty personally.
He said ,what she said ,during the campaign was nasty.
There is a big difference of saying someone is nasty for what they said, not that she as a person was nasty.
Geez,even the Brits got it and most of them are lefties.

What does "I didn't know she was nasty" mean to you? Obviously it's because of what she's said about Trump, but he didn't say "what she said was nasty", he said she was nasty.

Why are you carrying water for this guy? It's a lie, there is no way around it and even with evidence that you can hear with your own ears you still accept his lies. What a joke the right has become.

You're the one changing the context.
Why are you ignoring the beginning of the context, which was about her not being nice during the campaign?
Even the British saw it was about what she said and was not about her personally.
Another Trump pussy.
Ohh.. I'm shaking in my boots, how dare I actually comprehend the whole thing together!
She was nasty.

Not what she said was nasty.

So your excuse is Trump was just stupid.

I suppose this turd doesn't realize that in today's world we have fantastic editing and faking equipment. You are most likely fake yourself.

1USMBomanbad (copy 1) (copy 1)_edited-2.jpg

That you guys repeat and believe Trumps' obvious lies both large and small? No, not earth shaking at all. That's what wingnuts here at USMB are famous for, congrats.

That you don't know the difference between was and is . :eek-52:

He did not call her nasty personally.
He said ,what she said ,during the campaign was nasty.
There is a big difference of saying someone is nasty for what they said, not that she as a person was nasty.
Geez,even the Brits got it and most of them are lefties.

What does "I didn't know she was nasty" mean to you? Obviously it's because of what she's said about Trump, but he didn't say "what she said was nasty", he said she was nasty.

Why are you carrying water for this guy? It's a lie, there is no way around it and even with evidence that you can hear with your own ears you still accept his lies. What a joke the right has become.

You're the one changing the context.
Why are you ignoring the beginning of the context, which was about her not being nice during the campaign?
Even the British saw it was about what she said and was not about her personally.
Another Trump pussy.
Ohh.. I'm shaking in my boots, how dare I actually comprehend the whole thing together!
She was nasty.

Not what she said was nasty.

So your excuse is Trump was just stupid.
You got it backwards, dave, but that's expected of the goons.

That you don't know the difference between was and is . :eek-52:

Present and past tense, what the fuck does that have to do with it?

Is Trump the only politician Conservatives excuse for lying?

Face facts. Trump is an asshole. No getting around that. And this slam on Meghan is just another link in the chain of Trump's assholishness.

You know that's not the point.
And, you know that the liberals on here are twisting what Trump's intent was.
It's all the lairs do 24/7 and parrot fake news and peddle lies.

Not really but can't smart folks see a pattern ? So many lies should be concerning No?

You know that's not the point.
And, you know that the liberals on here are twisting what Trump's intent was.
What could possibly his intent? Was he complimenting her? No. He was being the asshole he is.

Is Trump the only politician Conservatives excuse for lying?

Face facts. Trump is an asshole. No getting around that. And this slam on Meghan is just another link in the chain of Trump's assholishness.
Trump needs to be an asshole not some fag apologist like black jesus. Who incidentally was caught on video lying his traitor ass off in Brazil.

Not really but can't smart folks see a pattern ? So many lies should be concerning No?
Hi, Ed, welcome to the brawl. Dive in, the waters just right.

Forum List

Back