Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

Fucking mainstream media is turning into TMZ. Who gives a shit about comments about some princess that is so far from the throne she's have to kill half a dozen people before she can even dream about ruling? In 10 years Wendy Williams is going to be consider a journalist with the bullshit MSM is covering, now.

Yeah, maybe Trump shouldn't have called her nasty in the first place, why does he give a fuck about a princess just because like most of Britain, they don't like him.

Donald Trump thinks he’s popular in Britain. Here’s what the polling says

According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.
America 2019
Gossip columnist: Cher wears a black dress with sparkles.
Network journalist: Cher wears a black dress with sparkles that says "Fuck Trump."

I didn't realize trump was an idiot.....but I didn't call him an idiot....Okay?

I don't think you're an idiot, Jim, but you do post some idiotic things.
Let's see if we can reconcile that.

It's the cover up of the lie in spite of their being evidence that he did in fact lie. It's just not normal and demonstrates that he will lie about anything no matter the facts at hand and a certain group of individuals gathered here will still believe him.

Why can't you see that he was not calling her nasty?

Why can't you see that he was talking about what she said during the campaign.
Keep it in context, he was not calling her personally nasty, it was about how she was not nice during the campaign.
What is the opposite of nice?
Nasty.

"I didn't know that she was nasty."

Good one.

Again....you are making yourself look like a complete fool by backing this clown. He’s a petty lying piece of shit. I’ll ask again why so hard for you to accept this? I’m at a loss for your explanation

Trump did not say that Markle was nasty. He said her comment was nasty. Which it was. Democrats lie even when there is no reason to lie.

"I
Holy crap. They're denying it.
I told you they were the most gullible creatures on earth!:21:
Apparently the very first impulse is just to deny the lie, and then immediately buy into it. No matter what. Even if it's right there on tape.

It's incredible to watch. I don't know how to communicate with someone who sees reality that is something that can be manipulated.

Well impeach him over it....or stop making it such a big deal.

Good grief you all sound like a bunch of cackling hens
people are fed up with THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES lying his ass off. Why do you so adamantly condone this behavior? What a fucking joke

You wern't fed up with Ears though,right?

Again....sit the fuck down

Trump has lied thousands of times, it's documented.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/trump-claims-database/?utm_term=.41f4a53f1c56

Fucking mainstream media is turning into TMZ. Who gives a shit about comments about some princess that is so far from the throne she's have to kill half a dozen people before she can even dream about ruling? In 10 years Wendy Williams is going to be consider a journalist with the bullshit MSM is covering, now.

Yeah, maybe Trump shouldn't have called her nasty in the first place, why does he give a fuck about a princess just because like most of Britain, they don't like him.

According to YouGov’s polling, 11 percent of Britons believe Trump is a great or good president. But 67 percent, a vast majority, believe he is a poor or terrible president.

He did not call her nasty personally.
He said ,what she said ,during the campaign was nasty.
There is a big difference of saying someone is nasty for what they said, not that she as a person was nasty.
Geez,even the Brits got it and most of them are lefties.

America 2019
Network journalist: Cher wears a black dress with sparkles that says "Fuck Trump."

What does that have to do with Trump lying or being unpopular in Britain?

America 2019

What did my comment about the media have to do with Trump? Fucking TDS.

There is a big difference of saying someone is nasty for what they said, not that she as a person was nasty.

What does "I didn't know she was nasty" mean to you? Obviously it's because of what she's said about Trump, but he didn't say "what she said was nasty", he said she was nasty.

Why are you carrying water for this guy? It's a lie, there is no way around it and even with evidence that you can hear with your own ears you still accept his lies. What a joke the right has become.

America 2019

What did my comment about the media have to do with Trump? Fucking TDS.

I'm not aware of a "Fuck Trump" dress that Cher wore and even if she did I'm not really concerned by it. I'm honestly not sure of what your point is in reference to my post.

Trump denies he called Meghan Markle 'nasty' despite audio of remark

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....
Wow!!!! You got him now, IMPEACH the BASTARD!!!!!

Typical Trumpette. Either they deny Trump did something or claim we are picking on him.

The idea he said it is bad enough.

Then to lie about it makes it even worse

Then having his folllowers laugh it off - pathetic

What does "I didn't know she was nasty" mean to you? Obviously it's because of what she's said about Trump, but he didn't say "what she said was nasty", he said she was nasty.

Why are you carrying water for this guy? It's a lie, there is no way around it and even with evidence that you can hear with your own ears you still accept his lies. What a joke the right has become.

You're the one changing the context.
Why are you ignoring the beginning of the context, which was about her not being nice during the campaign?
Even the British saw it was about what she said and was not about her personally.

He used nasty as a synonym for mean because she put him on blast.

The narrative is that he said she was gross and that Trump used it as a pejorative.

Trump trolls you pussies on the daily.
Trump has you pussies on the daily.

He said it. He then lied about saying it.

& he can count on a pussy like you to defend him

Why are you ignoring the beginning of the context, which was about her not being nice during the campaign?
Even the British saw it was about what she said and was not about her personally.

Huh? "I didn't know she was nasty".

What context did I change? Those are his words.

Another Trump pussy.

Out of context.

Out of context.

Nope. Here is an example.

I think you're a moron because you keep saying that Trump didn't lie.

So, did I call you a moron or did I say your statement was moronic?

Another Trump pussy.
Ohh.. I'm shaking in my boots, how dare I actually comprehend the whole thing together!

Forum List

Back