Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

Yes, she called him misogynistic and Trump called her 'nasty'. And no, he spoke with a very concise sentence. You're adding meaning to what he said and you're pulling it out of your ass.

I don't think so. And I added an edit at the end of my post. It refers to what the left pulls out of their. . . .everyday.

What do you mean? He said "I didn't know she was nasty", that's pretty concise and there is nothing before or after that sentence that changes the context.

Here is the edited part you added to your post:

It was a typical tactic of an interviewer throwing a poison pill into what would otherwise have been a completely non controversial interview. They can't have that can they. They have to manufacture something they can use to trash the President. And the TDS crowd eagerly takes that bait every single time.

There was no poison pill here. The interviewer simply asked what Trump thought of her statement about him. I don't see anything wrong with Trump being asked what he thought of Markle making comments about him, especially on the eve of a trip to Britain. Kind of seems relevant.
A normal President would just say......she is entitled to her opinion

Our President has to launch a personal attack on anyone who disagrees with him

Trump is not and will never be a 'normal' President. Those of us who voted for him had our fill of 'normal' Presidents and were ready for one who actually offered a vision we could believe in and hope that he would do everything he could to accomplish it. We don't always like how he says things and often how he goes about things makes us nervous. But so far, for the most part, he has not disappointed.

And he did not call Meghan Markle 'nasty'. He clearly was commenting that he had been unaware that she had said something nasty about him.

Face it....Putin's president is a P O S.....a big fat orange turd....

Putin is pretty pissed off on all of the sanctions he imposed on Russia.

Trump is not and will never be a 'normal' President. Those of us who voted for him had our fill of 'normal' Presidents and were ready for one who actually offered a vision we could believe in and hope that he would do everything he could to accomplish it. We don't always like how he says things and often how he goes about things makes us nervous. But so far, for the most part, he has not disappointed.

And he did not call Meghan Markle 'nasty'. He clearly was commenting that he had been unaware that she had said something nasty about him.

About Foxfyre, I didn't know he was so stupid.

This thread is about the interpretation of a Trump quote. Which has nothing to do with whether or not I am stupid, and I am always willing to leave that to the eyes of the beholder.

Rather than reporting you, I will give you a chance to delete or edit your post as it is entirely illegal for this forum . Thank you.

No, actually I made my point. I said "I didn't know he was so stupid" and you took that as me calling YOU stupid. So, be consistent.

You didn't mention anything regarding the thread topic.

But okay, I will accept that you did not intend to call me stupid with that post. Even though you used my name and phrased it in a way you absolutely intended and given the context of your posts here, there really is no other way to see it.

You still broke the rules for this forum.

And I long ago I learned that once I am insulted personally, I know I have won the argument. :)

WORTHLESS KEYSTROKES....

trying to convince hopeless people...enough.

This thread is about the interpretation of a Trump quote. Which has nothing to do with whether or not I am stupid, and I am always willing to leave that to the eyes of the beholder.

Rather than reporting you, I will give you a chance to delete or edit your post as it is entirely illegal for this forum . Thank you.

No, actually I made my point. I said "I didn't know he was so stupid" and you took that as me calling YOU stupid. So, be consistent.

But okay, I will accept that you did not intend to call me stupid with that post. Even though you used my name and phrased it in a way you absolutely intended and given the context of your posts here, there really is no other way to see it.

No, I called you stupid and I even used the word "was" and you took that as me calling you stupid. Dude, I thought it was pretty obvious I was using the same sentence structure as Trump. You assumed I was talking about you rather than any actions you took.

I don't think so. And I added an edit at the end of my post. It refers to what the left pulls out of their. . . .everyday.

What do you mean? He said "I didn't know she was nasty", that's pretty concise and there is nothing before or after that sentence that changes the context.

It was a typical tactic of an interviewer throwing a poison pill into what would otherwise have been a completely non controversial interview. They can't have that can they. They have to manufacture something they can use to trash the President. And the TDS crowd eagerly takes that bait every single time.

There was no poison pill here. The interviewer simply asked what Trump thought of her statement about him. I don't see anything wrong with Trump being asked what he thought of Markle making comments about him, especially on the eve of a trip to Britain. Kind of seems relevant.

He just tickled putins nads to make it look good

No, I called you stupid and I even used the word "was" and you took that as me calling you stupid. Dude, I thought it was pretty obvious I was using the same sentence structure as Trump. You assumed I was talking about you rather than any actions you took.

Again the thread is about Trump's remarks about Meaghan Markle. You absolutely did not use the same language he did nor did you precede the remark with the context in which you were saying it as Trump did. Nice try. Won't fly.

I'd think it would be much smarter for Trump fans to just avoid discussing this stuff.

To try to deny what he said, on tape, just looks really, really silly.

Again the thread is about Trump's remarks about Meaghan Markle. You absolutely did not use the same language he did nor did you precede the remark with the context in which you were saying it as Trump did. Nice try. Won't fly.

I didn't want to be too obvious. I used the word "was" to describe you in a sentence as stupid.

Hey everybody, I didn't know FoxFyre was stupid. I'm calling you stupid, I'm using the same verbiage and sentence structure as Trump.

I didn't want to be too obvious. I used the word "was" to describe you in a sentence as stupid.

Hey everybody, I dind't know FoxFyre was stupid. I'm calling you stupid, I'm using the same verbiage and sentence structure as Trump.

No you didn't. I accept that it was what you intended. But you used neither the language or the language in the context in which President Trump used it. You demonstrated inability to put things into proper context or it was intentional. Either way nice try. Won't fly.

Our President does not get a free pass just because he is oblivious to normal standards of decency

His comments are on the record and no amount of backtracking will change things

Well, that'd be good," Trump responded. "There are a lot of people moving here. So, what can I say? No, I didn't know that she was nasty

She was nasty......not said something nasty

It was a nasty thing she said about him during the campaign.

What was nasty?

I'd think it would be much smarter for Trump fans to just avoid discussing this stuff.

You put smarter and trump fans in the same sentence ? Your first error lol

Hey everybody, I dind't know FoxFyre was stupid. I'm calling you stupid, I'm using the same verbiage and sentence structure as Trump.

No you didn't. I accept that it was what you intended. But you used neither the language or the language in the context in which President Trump used it. You demonstrated inability to put things into proper context or it was intentional. Either way nice try. Won't fly.

It's the very same context, I described you as stupid and preceded that with the word 'was'.

There is no context that can change .....she was nasty
Into...what she said was nasty

Between the continued Obama sanctions which Trump renewed and the ones Trump added it's effecting their economy hard.
So no he is not Putin's puppet and never was.

They seem to create their own English language

Trump denies he called Meghan Markle 'nasty' despite audio of remark

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....
Wow!!!! You got him now, IMPEACH the BASTARD!!!!!
Seriously, 200 years ago, Donald Trump would probably have been impeached for conduct unbecoming his office. This is exactly why High Crimes and Misdemeanors are listed in the Constitution as an impeachable offence. The founders felt that elected government officials should be held to a higher standard than the general public. High Crimes and Misdemeanors covers not only crimes but all types of disgracefully conduct.

The founders never believed that a such a NASTY asshole would be elected to the WH. They never thought a candidate for president would reach out to a foreign adversary for help.

They never felt voters would be so stupid as to elect a Moron....but trump....with Putin's help....was elected.
It wasn't Putin who helped, it was the old hag that helped, Poindexter.

Our President does not get a free pass just because he is oblivious to normal standards of decency

His comments are on the record and no amount of backtracking will change things

Well, that'd be good," Trump responded. "There are a lot of people moving here. So, what can I say? No, I didn't know that she was nasty

She was nasty......not said something nasty

It was a nasty thing she said about him during the campaign.

What was nasty?

Peach may have left the building. What was nasty was what Meaghan said about then candidate Trump. He just didn't put it in a full sentence: "I didn't know she had said something nasty back then, but oh well. I wish her well in her new life."

Forum List

Back