Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

No you didn't. I accept that it was what you intended. But you used neither the language or the language in the context in which President Trump used it. You demonstrated inability to put things into proper context or it was intentional. Either way nice try. Won't fly.

It's the very same context, I described you as stupid and preceded that with the word 'was'.

You did not do that using the same words in the same context as the President. If you are unwilling to see that, well I will wish you a pleasant evening and spend my time otherwise.
There is no context that changes She was nasty into What she said was nasty
Yes there is, stupid.

How about you add the question he asked Trump?

Trump calls everyone nasty that opposes him, and the journalist surprised him by saying she was against him during his campaign. So he said "I didn't know she was nasty." There you go, idiot. Actual fucking context to the statement.

He called everyone who opposed him nasty and then when the interviewer said Markle was against him he called her what? And this helps your argument? How?
He was saying that He didn't know she WAS nasty to him. How do you fucking morons not understand the concept of context? I thought you idiots called yourselves smart?

Either you're all on the autism spectrum and don't understand social aspects like context, are deliberately ignoring it, or just to fucking stupid to understand context when it comes to quotes. Take your pick.

Peach may have left the building. What was nasty was what Meaghan said about then candidate Trump. He just didn't put it in a full sentence: "I didn't know she had said something nasty back then, but oh well. I wish her well in her new life."
I asked what she said that was nasty

The interviewer commented that Meaghan had called then candidate Trump misogynistic in 2016. He said "I didn't know she was nasty." Within the context clearly meaning I didn't know she had said something nasty. He was clearly unbothered by it and went on to wish her well in her new life.
This is exactly how they take everything and twist and turn it, leaving out the entire statement so context is seen. Gets soooo old.

We are quoting the context directly.......She is nasty

You are attempting to change the context
Peach may have left the building. What was nasty was what Meaghan said about then candidate Trump. He just didn't put it in a full sentence: "I didn't know she had said something nasty back then, but oh well. I wish her well in her new life."

The interviewer commented that Meaghan had called then candidate Trump misogynistic in 2016. He said "I didn't know she was nasty." Within the context clearly meaning I didn't know she had said something nasty. He was clearly unbothered by it and went on to wish her well in her new life.
This is exactly how they take everything and twist and turn it, leaving out the entire statement so context is seen. Gets soooo old.

You just did.
He said she was nasty.

Yes, he said she was nasty.

Great, we can all go home now.

It's the very same context, I described you as stupid and preceded that with the word 'was'.

You did not do that using the same words in the same context as the President. If you are unwilling to see that, well I will wish you a pleasant evening and spend my time otherwise.
Yes there is, stupid.

Trump calls everyone nasty that opposes him, and the journalist surprised him by saying she was against him during his campaign. So he said "I didn't know she was nasty." There you go, idiot. Actual fucking context to the statement.

He called everyone who opposed him nasty and then when the interviewer said Markle was against him he called her what? And this helps your argument? How?
He was saying that He didn't know she WAS nasty to him. How do you fucking morons not understand the concept of context? I thought you idiots called yourselves smart?

Either you're all on the autism spectrum and don't understand social aspects like context, are deliberately ignoring it, or just to fucking stupid to understand context when it comes to quotes. Take your pick.

Great, he called her nasty, just ask peach.

Nobody said he was bothered by it, though I don't think we really know one way or another, just the same it's irrelevant but for whatever reason you feel this helps your argument, probably because you're grabbing at straws.

I didn't know he was into straws.

Nobody said he was bothered by it, though I don't think we really know one way or another, just the same it's irrelevant but for whatever reason you feel this helps your argument, probably because you're grabbing at straws.

Knowing the English language is not grabbing at straws .

You quoted my post three times, did you really put that much thought into your reply that you had to come back to it multiple times and that is what you posted?

You quoted my post three times, did you really put that much thought into your reply that you had to come back to it multiple times and that is what you posted?

I'm not doing it the message board is or my computer is
I just got tried of deleting them each time I post.

I'm not doing it the message board is or my computer is
I just got tried of deleting them each time I post.

Ah, ok.

Yes there is, stupid.

Nice deflect. I don't care what that guy said. I'm telling you what Trump was saying when in context and you're deliberately ignoring it to push your stupid fucking narrative. And you punks call HIM dishonest?

You are criticizing his behavior for criticizing someone else's behavior. Total fucking hypocrites.

Yes there is, stupid.

Yes there is, stupid.

Yeah she was, back in2016.
Not now.
He also said he thinks she will make an excellent American Princesses.

Yes there is, stupid.

Nice deflect. I don't care what that guy said. I'm telling you what Trump was saying when in context and you're deliberately ignoring it to push your stupid fucking narrative. And you punks call HIM dishonest?

You are criticizing his behavior for criticizing someone else's behavior. Total fucking hypocrites.
Yes there is, stupid.

Gal :)

Impeach Trump. Now, we have Pence as president. OK, then what? And all those skeletons in the dem's closets...just waiting...

Speaking of saying nasty things...The media, that Covington catholic school kid sure got a bad rap by the liberal media. People wanted to punch him, others just wanted to crucify him on the word of others (other liberals). Because, he smiled, that racist hateful male smile racist do. Accept, he wasn't and the liberals like to exaggerate and play games. So THIS is the games liberals play. Forgive me for not playing.

You just did.
He said she was nasty.
Then denied saying it

Yes there is, stupid.

Yes there is, stupid.

Not now.
What did she say that was nasty?

I remember Trump being the one saying nasty things in 2016

Yes there is, stupid.

Yes there is, stupid.

Not now.

It's in your quotes there.

Trump says anyone "nasty" if they opposed him in 2016. Even Trump doesn't even know what she said. He just said he didn't know she was nasty [to him]. That's what context is for, man.

Not now.

Trump says anyone "nasty" if they opposed him in 2016. Even Trump doesn't even know what she said. He just said he didn't know she was nasty [to him]. That's what context is for, man.
Not how context works

You are adding context

Not now.

Not how context works

You are adding context
No, it's called providing context, not adding. That is exactly what it means to put context into a quote.

Not now.

Not how context works

You are adding context
No, it's called providing context, not adding. That is exactly what it means to put context into a quote.
It only means that when you try to cover for your leader

If Trump wanted that context he would have said so
What he did say was she was nasty, just like he says about anyone who disagrees with him

Yes there is, stupid.

So wait. Trump said "I didn’t know that she was nasty" after hearing she made comments about him. And now you are trying to rewrite that, where he wasn't saying she was nasty, but rather her comments to him were?

Are you deliberately ignoring WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID? or just too fucking stupid to understand the English language.

Yes there is, stupid.

So wait. Trump said "I didn’t know that she was nasty" after hearing she made comments about him. And now you are trying to rewrite that, where he wasn't saying she was nasty, but rather her comments to him were?

Are you deliberately ignoring WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID? or just too fucking stupid to understand the English language.

Well, The Prez is going to England tonight. Maybe he's just trying to get the British Press to like him, because they cannot stand that Coon
and her Hubbie, now.

Forum List

Back