Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

Last edited:
"Petty and ridiculous". How ironic for a Trump apologist to say. Incredible.

I am by no means an apologist for anyone. I thought of all the posters here, you were the least susceptible to making assumptions about others. Should I question that now?

In other words, I think you're being honest, within the world you inhabit. That's what concerns me.

How dare you?

My world involves (or revolves) around focusing on things that truly matter. Not on Trump's childish antics. The way Trump leads this country is of more consequence to me than what he says about someone else. It is petty and ridiculous to focus on such frivolous things. Actions speak louder than words.

I'd rather have someone with a childish character and a potty mouth who knows what he's doing running my country, compared to a soft spoken well mannered idiot who doesn't.

It's that simple.

I am by no means an apologist for anyone. I thought of all the posters here, you were the least susceptible to making assumptions about others. Should I question that now?

In other words, I think you're being honest, within the world you inhabit. That's what concerns me.

How dare you?

My world involves (or revolves) around focusing on things that truly matter. Not on Trump's childish antics. The way Trump leads this country is of more consequence to me than what he says about someone else. It is petty and ridiculous to focus on such frivolous things. Actions speak louder than words.

I'd rather have someone with a childish character and a potty mouth who knows what he's doing running my country, compared to a soft spoken well mannered idiot who doesn't.

It's that simple.
I believe you.

Ah, another distorted fake news story peddled by the insipid low life liars who are going to lose in 2020. You people really are disgusting little weenies and losers.

How dare you?

It's that simple.
I believe you.

Meaning?

Trump did not say that Markle was nasty. He said her comment was nasty. Which it was. Democrats lie even when there is no reason to lie.

Indeed, but you're talking about vermin who support terrorists and pedophiles, and insist on deviants and freaks sharing bathrooms with children, not humans.

There is no context that changes She was nasty into What she said was nasty
Yes there is, stupid.

How about you add the question he asked Trump?

Trump calls everyone nasty that opposes him, and the journalist surprised him by saying she was against him during his campaign. So he said "I didn't know she was nasty." There you go, idiot. Actual fucking context to the statement.

He called everyone who opposed him nasty and then when the interviewer said Markle was against him he called her what? And this helps your argument? How?
He was saying that He didn't know she WAS nasty to him. How do you fucking morons not understand the concept of context? I thought you idiots called yourselves smart?

Either you're all on the autism spectrum and don't understand social aspects like context, are deliberately ignoring it, or just to fucking stupid to understand context when it comes to quotes. Take your pick.

So wait. Trump said "I didn’t know that she was nasty" after hearing she made comments about him. And now you are trying to rewrite that, where he wasn't saying she was nasty, but rather her comments to him were?

Are you deliberately ignoring WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID? or just too fucking stupid to understand the English language.

Well, The Prez is going to England tonight. Maybe he's just trying to get the British Press to like him, because they cannot stand that Coon
and her Hubbie, now.
Thé British Press can’t stand the Orange Buffoon and his prostitute wife

There is no context that changes She was nasty into What she said was nasty
Yes there is, stupid.

Trump calls everyone nasty that opposes him, and the journalist surprised him by saying she was against him during his campaign. So he said "I didn't know she was nasty." There you go, idiot. Actual fucking context to the statement.

He called everyone who opposed him nasty and then when the interviewer said Markle was against him he called her what? And this helps your argument? How?
He was saying that He didn't know she WAS nasty to him. How do you fucking morons not understand the concept of context? I thought you idiots called yourselves smart?

Either you're all on the autism spectrum and don't understand social aspects like context, are deliberately ignoring it, or just to fucking stupid to understand context when it comes to quotes. Take your pick.

So wait. Trump said "I didn’t know that she was nasty" after hearing she made comments about him. And now you are trying to rewrite that, where he wasn't saying she was nasty, but rather her comments to him were?

Are you deliberately ignoring WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID? or just too fucking stupid to understand the English language.
No, but I'm smart enough to understand that context matters when understanding quotes. Merkle might say something like: "Sure, I could kill him." And, without context, you wouldn't know what that quote would mean or what the intent of that quote was. Could be talking about murder, or Call of Duty. You'd need more context from the discussion that the quote was made in.

Same with Trump saying "I didn't know she was nasty." You have to know the context in which that statement was made. The dude informed Trump that she disliked him in 2016 and thus he made his statement. About him not knowing her being nasty to him in the past. You idiots seem to dismiss the fact that he PRAISED her in the same fucking discussion. Listen to the whole fucking conversation and you might end up getting a clue about he actually feels about her, instead of just listening to a sound clip and barking at Trump like a bunch of dogs.

After today, I can't wait for Joe Biden to say something like "Well, yea I did touch her." And conservatives take it out of context and call him a pervert. Then I'll sit back and watch as Democrats fucking scramble to put context into the quote. Maybe then you'll turn the blinders off and get a clue.

LOL....our President praised her until he was told she opposed him in 2016 election

That made her nasty

What a man child

I asked what she said that was nasty

The interviewer commented that Meaghan had called then candidate Trump misogynistic in 2016. He said "I didn't know she was nasty." Within the context clearly meaning I didn't know she had said something nasty. He was clearly unbothered by it and went on to wish her well in her new life.
This is exactly how they take everything and twist and turn it, leaving out the entire statement so context is seen. Gets soooo old.

We are quoting the context directly.......She is nasty

You are attempting to change the context

You just did.
He said she was nasty.
Then denied saying it.

He denied calling her nasty personally.
The news people are suppose to know the English language.
They can't tell the difference between was and is and turned it into a personal attack or trying to make that perception .
It was not a personal attack. If it had been, he would have said she is nasty.
Reporter said- she wasn't nice to you during your campaign.
Response - No I didn't know she was nasty.
Opposite of nice.

He was also proud that we have an American Princess and that he thought she would do an excellent job.

Last edited:
Trump denies he called Meghan Markle 'nasty' despite audio of remark

The Liar in Chief knows that most of his mindless cult will accept his latest lie as truth. He laughs at their ignorance daily.....

Well when you consider all the "nasty" remarks that have been made about him I doubt he gives a shit.

The only people who do are lefty loon losers like you.
What nasty remarks did she say about Trump?

Many, including your stupid ass, have made nasty remarks about Trump.

Carry on sheeple.

Yes there is, stupid.

No, but I'm smart enough to understand that context matters when understanding quotes. Merkle might say something like: "Sure, I could kill him." And, without context, you wouldn't know what that quote would mean or what the intent of that quote was. Could be talking about murder, or Call of Duty. You'd need more context from the discussion that the quote was made in.

Same with Trump saying "I didn't know she was nasty." You have to know the context in which that statement was made. The dude informed Trump that she disliked him in 2016 and thus he made his statement. About him not knowing her being nasty to him in the past. You idiots seem to dismiss the fact that he PRAISED her in the same fucking discussion. Listen to the whole fucking conversation and you might end up getting a clue about he actually feels about her, instead of just listening to a sound clip and barking at Trump like a bunch of dogs.

After today, I can't wait for Joe Biden to say something like "Well, yea I did touch her." And conservatives take it out of context and call him a pervert. Then I'll sit back and watch as Democrats fucking scramble to put context into the quote. Maybe then you'll turn the blinders off and get a clue.

LOL....our President praised her until he was told she opposed him in 2016 election

That made her nasty

What a man child

British reporter - Did you know she wasn't nice to you during the campaign.
No I didn't know she was nasty.
That's the opposite word of nice.
He praised her after that commit not before.

Trump groupies struggle to redefine English

But I think the English know the difference

The Trump Alternate Universe.
Yup......all you have to do is ignore what he said and ignore how he said it and focus on one single word that the Democrat Media thinks should never be uttered. What we're being led to believe is everyone should feel as disgusted as the media is.
He said what he said.

I know we're not supposed to take him seriously, and I know that his followers are going to tell us what he "meant" every time he does something like this.

But he said what he said. But we can pretend he didn't.

Our President is a child

Trying to explain what he really meant does not change that

Forum List

Back