Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

There is no context that changes She was nasty into What she said was nasty
Yes there is, stupid.

How about you add the question he asked Trump?

Trump calls everyone nasty that opposes him, and the journalist surprised him by saying she was against him during his campaign. So he said "I didn't know she was nasty." There you go, idiot. Actual fucking context to the statement.

He called everyone who opposed him nasty and then when the interviewer said Markle was against him he called her what? And this helps your argument? How?
He was saying that He didn't know she WAS nasty to him. How do you fucking morons not understand the concept of context? I thought you idiots called yourselves smart?

Either you're all on the autism spectrum and don't understand social aspects like context, are deliberately ignoring it, or just to fucking stupid to understand context when it comes to quotes. Take your pick.

So wait. Trump said "I didn’t know that she was nasty" after hearing she made comments about him. And now you are trying to rewrite that, where he wasn't saying she was nasty, but rather her comments to him were?

Are you deliberately ignoring WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID? or just too fucking stupid to understand the English language.

Well, The Prez is going to England tonight. Maybe he's just trying to get the British Press to like him, because they cannot stand that Coon
and her Hubbie, now.

Ahhh he did it for the racist twats. Got it.

You did not do that using the same words in the same context as the President. If you are unwilling to see that, well I will wish you a pleasant evening and spend my time otherwise.
Yes there is, stupid.

Trump calls everyone nasty that opposes him, and the journalist surprised him by saying she was against him during his campaign. So he said "I didn't know she was nasty." There you go, idiot. Actual fucking context to the statement.

He called everyone who opposed him nasty and then when the interviewer said Markle was against him he called her what? And this helps your argument? How?
He was saying that He didn't know she WAS nasty to him. How do you fucking morons not understand the concept of context? I thought you idiots called yourselves smart?

Either you're all on the autism spectrum and don't understand social aspects like context, are deliberately ignoring it, or just to fucking stupid to understand context when it comes to quotes. Take your pick.

So wait. Trump said "I didn’t know that she was nasty" after hearing she made comments about him. And now you are trying to rewrite that, where he wasn't saying she was nasty, but rather her comments to him were?

Are you deliberately ignoring WHAT HE ACTUALLY SAID? or just too fucking stupid to understand the English language.
No, but I'm smart enough to understand that context matters when understanding quotes. Merkle might say something like: "Sure, I could kill him." And, without context, you wouldn't know what that quote would mean or what the intent of that quote was. Could be talking about murder, or Call of Duty. You'd need more context from the discussion that the quote was made in.

Same with Trump saying "I didn't know she was nasty." You have to know the context in which that statement was made. The dude informed Trump that she disliked him in 2016 and thus he made his statement. About him not knowing her being nasty to him in the past. You idiots seem to dismiss the fact that he PRAISED her in the same fucking discussion. Listen to the whole fucking conversation and you might end up getting a clue about he actually feels about her, instead of just listening to a sound clip and barking at Trump like a bunch of dogs.

After today, I can't wait for Joe Biden to say something like "Well, yea I did touch her." And conservatives take it out of context and call him a pervert. Then I'll sit back and watch as Democrats fucking scramble to put context into the quote. Maybe then you'll turn the blinders off and get a clue.

Trump did not say that Markle was nasty. He said her comment was nasty. Which it was. Democrats lie even when there is no reason to lie.
Here is an honest question. Does trump ever do or say unacceptable things?

Holy crap. They're denying it.

Holy crap. Are we incapable of delineating between "Meghan Markle is nasty" and "she's a nasty woman" in the context of her demeanor?

Are we seriously that dense? Nasty attitude. Come on people. Press funny if you want, I call BS on this.

Never mind the fact that Sadiq Khan called Trump a "20th Century Fascist".

We're really bickering over words?

Holy crap dude. Such petty and ridiculous nonsense.

Who's they? asshole
You don't see it in your universe?
Go back and comprehend what I said. Maybe it's too difficult for you to understand
exactly what I said. good grief!
Why do you think I was talking about you?

Do you think that every post is about you?

Are you always this defensive and pissy?
I didn't know that he was pissy.

(And no, I did not just call him "pissy", you feeble-minded TDS afflicted brainwashed idiot)

1. This lie is symptomatic of a man with a major mental illness. The man is unable to tell the truth for more than five minutes....AMAZING
You people elected a MORON! But since most of you are also Morons....you really are okay with it...
^^^

Obvious projection.

Yes there is, stupid.

No, but I'm smart enough to understand that context matters when understanding quotes. Merkle might say something like: "Sure, I could kill him." And, without context, you wouldn't know what that quote would mean or what the intent of that quote was. Could be talking about murder, or Call of Duty. You'd need more context from the discussion that the quote was made in.

Same with Trump saying "I didn't know she was nasty." You have to know the context in which that statement was made. The dude informed Trump that she disliked him in 2016 and thus he made his statement. About him not knowing her being nasty to him in the past. You idiots seem to dismiss the fact that he PRAISED her in the same fucking discussion. Listen to the whole fucking conversation and you might end up getting a clue about he actually feels about her, instead of just listening to a sound clip and barking at Trump like a bunch of dogs.

After today, I can't wait for Joe Biden to say something like "Well, yea I did touch her." And conservatives take it out of context and call him a pervert. Then I'll sit back and watch as Democrats fucking scramble to put context into the quote. Maybe then you'll turn the blinders off and get a clue.

Yes, that would be context in the other examples. In this example context doesn't change the fact he said she was nasty. Which he is now denying he said when there is audio proof he said exactly what he's denying saying.

Holy crap. Are we incapable of delineating between "Meghan Markle is nasty" and "she's a nasty woman" in the context of her demeanor?

Are we seriously that dense? Nasty attitude. Come on people. Press funny if you want, I call BS on this.

That's fine. If he thinks her personality is nasty, say it. Don't try and deny saying the exact thing you said then. Explain when you said she was nasty you meant something else when you said that. Saying 'I never said that' is just lying.

We can try and go off topic on what he really meant and what he really was talking about for days. In the end the exact word he used was "nasty" and the exact word he's denying using is "nasty".

Either you believe Trump, our your own ears. Some people are willing to literally go deaf for that lie I guess.

Last edited:
Bottom line: The thread title is a demonstrable lie.

Why isn't this thread in the rubber room?

Bottom line: The thread title is a lie.
Not really. It's just a basic fact. The debate is what he meant by calling her that. Not that he said she was nasty or that now he denies using that term despite the audio of him using that exact term.

I would like to thank the voices of sanity on this thread. Your patience and good humour has exposed the extent of the trump madness infecting the US.

To his deranged followers I would remind you that he is laughing at you.

And later this week he will break bread with a young man whose mother and wife he has insulted. MAGA!!

Not really. It's just a basic fact. The debate is what he meant by calling her that. Not that he said she was nasty or that now he denies using that term despite the audio of him using that exact term.
You are simply wrong. Check your reading comprehension skills.
Just did. He said she was nasty. Then denied saying she was nasty. Got a dick in your ear or something?

You are simply wrong. Check your reading comprehension skills.
Just did. He said she was nasty. Then denied saying she was nasty. Got a dick in your ear or something?
Your extremely low IQ does not affect my language comprehension skills, dick.

I suspect that your TDS affliction is very negatively affecting your reading comprehension skills. Did your TDS affliction begin before or after Trump whooped the candidate that you were brainwashed into thinking could not possibly lose?

Last edited:
That's fine. If he thinks her personality is nasty, say it. Don't try and deny saying the exact thing you said then.

Hmm... I can't imagine not practicing the act of "taking something into context".

Wait, actually I can.

Explain when you said she was nasty you meant something else when you said that. Saying 'I never said that' is just lying.

I call that parsing words.

Either you believe Trump, our your own ears. Some people are willing to literally go deaf for that lie I guess.

Oh, I'm not denying he said it. He said it all right, but for the love of sanity, people need to understand what "nasty" can mean in this context. Anyone with moderately functional deductive reasoning skills can understand he was referring to her demeanor, not her person.

Or are we that obtuse?

"Petty and ridiculous". How ironic for a Trump apologist to say. Incredible.

My interest in this story is less about what he said -- we can depend on him to behave like a petulant 12-year old boy at this point -- and more about the way his obedient sycophants will talk themselves out of seeing it.

In other words, I think you're being honest, within the world you inhabit. That's what concerns me.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back