Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

You didn't mention anything regarding the thread topic.

But okay, I will accept that you did not intend to call me stupid with that post. Even though you used my name and phrased it in a way you absolutely intended and given the context of your posts here, there really is no other way to see it.

You still broke the rules for this forum.

No, I called you stupid and I even used the word "was" and you took that as me calling you stupid. Dude, I thought it was pretty obvious I was using the same sentence structure as Trump. You assumed I was talking about you rather than any actions you took.

Again the thread is about Trump's remarks about Meaghan Markle. You absolutely did not use the same language he did nor did you precede the remark with the context in which you were saying it as Trump did. Nice try. Won't fly.

I didn't want to be too obvious. I used the word "was" to describe you in a sentence as stupid.

Hey everybody, I dind't know FoxFyre was stupid. I'm calling you stupid, I'm using the same verbiage and sentence structure as Trump.

No you didn't. I accept that it was what you intended. But you used neither the language or the language in the context in which President Trump used it. You demonstrated inability to put things into proper context or it was intentional. Either way nice try. Won't fly.

It's the very same context, I described you as stupid and preceded that with the word 'was'.

You did not do that using the same words in the same context as the President. If you are unwilling to see that, well I will wish you a pleasant evening and spend my time otherwise.

A normal President would just say......she is entitled to her opinion

Our President has to launch a personal attack on anyone who disagrees with him

Trump is not and will never be a 'normal' President. Those of us who voted for him had our fill of 'normal' Presidents and were ready for one who actually offered a vision we could believe in and hope that he would do everything he could to accomplish it. We don't always like how he says things and often how he goes about things makes us nervous. But so far, for the most part, he has not disappointed.

And he did not call Meghan Markle 'nasty'. He clearly was commenting that he had been unaware that she had said something nasty about him.
Our President does not get a free pass just because he is oblivious to normal standards of decency

His comments are on the record and no amount of backtracking will change things

Well, that'd be good," Trump responded. "There are a lot of people moving here. So, what can I say? No, I didn't know that she was nasty

She was nasty......not said something nasty

It was a nasty thing she said about him during the campaign.

What was nasty?

Peach may have left the building. What was nasty was what Meaghan said about then candidate Trump. He just didn't put it in a full sentence: "I didn't know she had said something nasty back then, but oh well. I wish her well in her new life."

Trump was nasty in that interview, are you kidding me?

No, I called you stupid and I even used the word "was" and you took that as me calling you stupid. Dude, I thought it was pretty obvious I was using the same sentence structure as Trump. You assumed I was talking about you rather than any actions you took.

Again the thread is about Trump's remarks about Meaghan Markle. You absolutely did not use the same language he did nor did you precede the remark with the context in which you were saying it as Trump did. Nice try. Won't fly.

I didn't want to be too obvious. I used the word "was" to describe you in a sentence as stupid.

Hey everybody, I dind't know FoxFyre was stupid. I'm calling you stupid, I'm using the same verbiage and sentence structure as Trump.

No you didn't. I accept that it was what you intended. But you used neither the language or the language in the context in which President Trump used it. You demonstrated inability to put things into proper context or it was intentional. Either way nice try. Won't fly.

It's the very same context, I described you as stupid and preceded that with the word 'was'.

You did not do that using the same words in the same context as the President. If you are unwilling to see that, well I will wish you a pleasant evening and spend my time otherwise.

Context is the same, I perceived you by reading your posts as being stupid, just like Trump perceived Markle as nasty by her comments. It's exactly the same.

A normal President would just say......she is entitled to her opinion

Our President has to launch a personal attack on anyone who disagrees with him

Trump is not and will never be a 'normal' President. Those of us who voted for him had our fill of 'normal' Presidents and were ready for one who actually offered a vision we could believe in and hope that he would do everything he could to accomplish it. We don't always like how he says things and often how he goes about things makes us nervous. But so far, for the most part, he has not disappointed.

And he did not call Meghan Markle 'nasty'. He clearly was commenting that he had been unaware that she had said something nasty about him.
Our President does not get a free pass just because he is oblivious to normal standards of decency

Well, that'd be good," Trump responded. "There are a lot of people moving here. So, what can I say? No, I didn't know that she was nasty

What was nasty?

Peach may have left the building. What was nasty was what Meaghan said about then candidate Trump. He just didn't put it in a full sentence: "I didn't know she had said something nasty back then, but oh well. I wish her well in her new life."
I asked what she said that was nasty

There is no context that changes She was nasty into What she said was nasty

What was nasty?

The interviewer commented that Meaghan had called then candidate Trump misogynistic in 2016. He said "I didn't know she was nasty." Within the context clearly meaning I didn't know she had said something nasty. He was clearly unbothered by it and went on to wish her well in her new life.

What was nasty?

What was nasty?

“misogynistic” and “divisive and that she would move to Canada.
Instead she moved to England.
I'm impressed that she did. Most in Hollywood just talk about it but never does it.

What was nasty?

The interviewer commented that Meaghan had called then candidate Trump misogynistic in 2016. He said "I didn't know she was nasty." Within the context clearly meaning I didn't know she had said something nasty. He was clearly unbothered by it and went on to wish her well in her new life.

Nobody said he was bothered by it, though I don't think we really know one way or another, just the same it's irrelevant but for whatever reason you feel this helps your argument, probably because you're grabbing at straws.

I didn't know he was into straws.

What was nasty?

This is exactly how they take everything and twist and turn it, leaving out the entire statement so context is seen. Gets soooo old.

What was nasty?

This is exactly how they take everything and twist and turn it, leaving out the entire statement so context is seen. Gets soooo old.

Awesome, quote everything he said that you feel needs to be included for context. I beg you to.

Yes there is, stupid.

How about you add the question he asked Trump?

Trump calls everyone nasty that opposes him, and the journalist surprised him by saying she was against him during his campaign. So he said "I didn't know she was nasty." There you go, idiot. Actual fucking context to the statement.

Yes there is, stupid.

How about you add the question he asked Trump?

Trump calls everyone nasty that opposes him, and the journalist surprised him by saying she was against him during his campaign. So he said "I didn't know she was nasty." There you go, idiot. Actual fucking context to the statement.

He called everyone who opposed him nasty and then when the interviewer said Markle was against him he called her what? And this helps your argument? How?

What was nasty?

Um....Trump IS misogynistic

Remember the horse face, calling women pigs and bleeding from wherever?

THAT is Nasty......not calling out Trump for his actions

What was nasty?

We are quoting the context directly.......She is nasty

You are attempting to change the context

What was nasty?

Nobody said he was bothered by it, though I don't think we really know one way or another, just the same it's irrelevant but for whatever reason you feel this helps your argument, probably because you're grabbing at straws.

What was nasty?

What was nasty?

Knowing the English language is not grabbing at straws .

What was nasty?

What was nasty?

What was nasty?

You just did.
He said she was nasty.

What was nasty?

What was nasty?

What was nasty?

Knowing the English language is not grabbing at straws .

You quoted my post three times, did you really put that much thought into your reply that you had to come back to it multiple times and that is what you posted?

What was nasty?

Um....Trump IS misogynistic

Remember the horse face, calling women pigs and bleeding from wherever?

THAT is Nasty......not calling out Trump for his actions

Also taken out of context.
Just like this one.

Forum List

Back