Even with audio proof trump denies "Nasty" remark

Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN
: She can’t make it because she has maternity leave. Are you sorry not to see her, because she wasn’t so nice about you during the campaign. I don’t know if you saw that?

TRUMP: I didn’t know that, no. I didn’t know that. No, I hope she’s OK. I did not know that, no.

THE SUN: She said she’d move to Canada if you got elected. It turned out she moved to Britain.

TRUMP: There are a lot of people moving here [to the U.S.] So what can I say? No, I didn’t know that she was nasty.

THE SUN: Is it good having an American princess then, Mr. President? Does that help the link?

TRUMP: I think it’s nice. I think it’s nice and I’m sure she will do excellently. She will be very good. She will be very good. I hope she does.

Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN
: She can’t make it because she has maternity leave. Are you sorry not to see her, because she wasn’t so nice about you during the campaign. I don’t know if you saw that?

TRUMP: I didn’t know that, no. I didn’t know that. No, I hope she’s OK. I did not know that, no.

THE SUN: She said she’d move to Canada if you got elected. It turned out she moved to Britain.

TRUMP: There are a lot of people moving here [to the U.S.] So what can I say? No, I didn’t know that she was nasty.

THE SUN: Is it good having an American princess then, Mr. President? Does that help the link?

TRUMP: I think it’s nice. I think it’s nice and I’m sure she will do excellently. She will be very good. She will be very good. I hope she does.

[From the U.S.] not to the U.S.
He is in England.

Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN

He is in England.

Please stop parsing Trump's words, you appear to get it wrong every time.

Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN

TRUMP: There are a lot of people moving here [from the U.S.] So what can I say? No, I didn’t know that she was nasty.

He is in England.

The one getting it wrong is the one that refuses to see he was not calling Hernan’s the, but her comments toward him.

Last edited:
Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN

He is in England.

The one getting it wrong is the one that refuses to see he was not calling Hernan’s the, but her comments toward him.

Calling what? Are you sounding out the words as you type or something? And I realize you guys have to defend each other and all, it's all you have but peach there got it wrong.

Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN

He is in England.

Trump's words? LOL

It was DEPOTOO's

Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN

He is in England.

Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN

He is in England.

Full video of remarks
Twitter
THE SUN

He is in England.

Trump's words? LOL

It was DEPOTOO's

No, I'm talking about your "correction".

The Trump Alternate Universe.
Yup......all you have to do is ignore what he said and ignore how he said it and focus on one single word that the Democrat Media thinks should never be uttered. What we're being led to believe is everyone should feel as disgusted as the media is.
He said what he said.

I know we're not supposed to take him seriously, and I know that his followers are going to tell us what he "meant" every time he does something like this.

But he said what he said. But we can pretend he didn't.
I know exactly what he said, and you and your libroid buddies are making shit up again.

Holy crap. They're denying it.

He was referring to her comment about moving to Canada if he won, which is a nasty comment. He followed up with this:

The President added that he believes the former actress will make “a very good” American princess, noting, “It is nice, and I am sure she will do excellently. She will be very good. I hope she does [succeed].”

Why would he call her a "nasty" person and in the same breath say nice things about her? LOL You Trump haters are some kind of special. Thank God the adults are running the country and not incessant butt-hurt whiners that only care about regaining power at the expense of Americans.

He was referring to her comment about moving to Canada if he won, which is a nasty comment. He followed up with this:

The President added that he believes the former actress will make “a very good” American princess, noting, “It is nice, and I am sure she will do excellently. She will be very good. I hope she does [succeed].”

Why would he call her a "nasty" person and in the same breath say nice things about her? LOL You Trump haters are some kind of special. Thank God the adults are running the country and not incessant butt-hurt whiners that only care about regaining power at the expense of Americans.
Thankfully Trump has his followers to tell us what he actually meant.

Constantly.

Constantly.

Or you could read the (entire) transcript.

Constantly.

Or you could read the (entire) )transcript.
I listened to the tape.

But I appreciate your attempts at translation.

He is in England.[/QUOTE]

Please stop parsing Trump's words, you appear to get it wrong every time.[/QUOTE]

Trump's words? LOL

It was DEPOTOO's[/QUOTE]

No, I'm talking about your "correction".[/QUOTE]

Yes because Trump was talking about a lot of people moving to England from the U.S.

It's like, incredible.

6pR6oUR.gif

The Trump Alternate Universe.
Yup......all you have to do is ignore what he said and ignore how he said it and focus on one single word that the Democrat Media thinks should never be uttered. What we're being led to believe is everyone should feel as disgusted as the media is.
He said what he said.

I know we're not supposed to take him seriously, and I know that his followers are going to tell us what he "meant" every time he does something like this.

But he said what he said. But we can pretend he didn't.
I know exactly what he said, and you and your libroid buddies are making shit up again.

She was nasty.

How the fuck can you interpret that as anything elser?

He did not say " What she sasid was nasty"

Forum List

Back