Even Zimmy's Friends Are a Turning On Him Now

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
Poor George the child killer...

Former friend, supporter of Zimmerman has change of heart | Sanford

A man who once called George Zimmerman a friend, speaking out in support of him before and during his lengthy trial, now says he’s had a change of heart.

George Zimmerman’s former neighbor and fellow neighborhood watch volunteer says he wants to clear his conscience.

Frank Taaffe says he now believes Zimmerman should have been found guilty in the shooting death of 17-year-old Trayvon Martin.

He was once one of George Zimmerman’s most outspoken advocates, but now former neighborhood watch volunteer, Frank Taaffe says his opinion about Zimmerman’s not guilty verdict has changed.

"What I know of George and his tendencies and also my opinion is that he racially profiled Trayvon Martin that night because if that had been a white kid on a cell phone, walking through our neighborhood, he wouldn’t have stayed on him the way he did and that’s a fact and I believe that in my heart," said Taaffe.

Last edited:
Travyon thought Zimmerman was gay

Did you know that?

We know that Rachel Jeantel said that but she wasn't on the stand and couldn't be questioned.

If someone at this late date has suddenly decided that George Zimmerman really did shoot Trayvon Martin it's a bit dense. It was never in question. That's why Zimmerman admitted it.

So how is that federal prosecution coming? And the massive civil suit the thug ' s family was going to file, where is it? That will never happen because the statute quietly ended.

Did you know that?

We know that Rachel Jeantel said that but she wasn't on the stand and couldn't be questioned.

If someone at this late date has suddenly decided that George Zimmerman really did shoot Trayvon Martin it's a bit dense. It was never in question. That's why Zimmerman admitted it.

So how is that federal prosecution coming? And the massive civil suit the thug ' s family was going to file, where is it? That will never happen because the statute quietly ended.

But the libtards cant leave it be and move on.

You'd think someone let 4 Americans die overseas at terrorists hands or something.....

Uh...if this is supposed to clear his concious, I would say it sure as hell shouldn't...
If this isn't just a plea to stop harrassment or something, then he is basically saying he lied & claimed he didn't think Zimmerman could have shot Trayvon & now Zimmerman is free. Don't see why Trayvon supporters here are giving props to a guy who helped a murderer walk..if this isn't just a plea to get his normal life back or because of a personal beef...

So what? Doesn't change the fact that he acted in self defense. Doesn't change the fact that shooting someone who is on top of you beating you senseless is going to be justifiable.

Uh...if this is supposed to clear his concious, I would say it sure as hell shouldn't...
If this isn't just a plea to stop harrassment or something, then he is basically saying he lied & claimed he didn't think Zimmerman could have shot Trayvon & now Zimmerman is free. Don't see why Trayvon supporters here are giving props to a guy who helped a murderer walk.....

Your observation would be troubling were it not for the fact that it is a well documented fact that libtards don't think any more, which is why they are called libtards.

So what? Doesn't change the fact that he acted in self defense. Doesn't change the fact that shooting someone who is on top of you beating you senseless is going to be justifiable.

Um...following, confronting and shooting an unarmed kid walking home ...who may have been justifiably defending himself ,..when Zimmerman not only had Years of MMA training, suffered only two small abrasions in the fight he started ...AND knew that cops were about to arrive momentarily...
Simply justifiable self defense?!
At worst - it was outright murder.
At best - a cowardly act by an armed thug against an unarmed kid he accosted.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

If this isn't just a plea to stop harrassment or something, then he is basically saying he lied & claimed he didn't think Zimmerman could have shot Trayvon & now Zimmerman is free. Don't see why Trayvon supporters here are giving props to a guy who helped a murderer walk..if this isn't just a plea to get his normal life back or because of a personal beef...

He was a friend not a witness so didn't help anyone walk free. He is probably responding to some personal badgering.

Um...following, confronting and shooting an unarmed kid walking home ...who may have been justifiably defending himself ,..when Zimmerman not only had Years of MMA training, suffered only two small abrasions in the fight he started ...AND knew that cops were about to arrive momentarily...
Simply justifiable self defense?!
At worst - it was outright murder.
At best - a cowardly act by an armed thug against an unarmed kid he accosted.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

rewriting the facts doesn't change what actually happened.

poor guy "changed" his mind probably b/c he wants the harassment to stop. We all know libs can't let anyone be, they knew they had a racist child killer, but were lied to, believed the lie, and since they can't think, had to keep going and going.

they won't be happy until gz gets killed

He was a friend not a witness so didn't help anyone walk free. He is probably responding to some personal badgering.

He testified.

Edit: He was scheduled to testify but it was pulled when it was discovered he was a white separatist.

Last edited:
I work with a lot of liberals, and during the trial I acted like I didn't care or real know about the trial.

If I would have told them I thought Zimmerman was innocent, I would have never heard the end of it.

I would have probably by now told my co-workers they were right and I was wrong, just to shut them up.

Did you know that?

But the libtards cant leave it be and move on.

You'd think someone let 4 Americans die overseas at terrorists hands or something.....

No one LET those four people die.

Forum List

Back