Every Black Male Should Have a White Woman....

Status
Not open for further replies.
....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...
My thoughts are that you have the fragile ego and are as racist as the most racist white people.

....in their lives at one point in time past the age of 18. Get your mind out of the bedroom. Not like that. Personally, I found it very enlightening talking to white women once I got over hating white people. I was forced to pair up with this white girl from Louisiana when I had moved past basic training and into the phase of my military career when i was being trained for my MOS in communications security field. The talks we had regarding race were very frank and open. I was amazed that she easily spoke of the fears white males had of Black males. She should have known. Her father was a member of he KKK and she had heard all the horror stories since she was young enough to remember. It all made sense to me now that she explained the irrational fear white males have of Black males.

Sometimes I look back on that experience as a very "fork in the road" moment in my life. What if I had never met her? Would my oldest daughter have been born? would I have even met my Black wife? I wonder what makes most white women different from their male counter parts? Is it because they have witnessed up close and personal the fragile white male ego?

thoughts...
My thoughts are that you have the fragile ego and are as racist as the most racist white people.
I must have really injured you emotionally to drag up this thread? :laugh:

thoughts...
Just doing a little research on my new bestest friend. Westwall wrecked your thread, dude. He totally powned you.

thoughts...
Do you know the moment you became a racist?

thoughts...
Just doing a little research on my new bestest friend. Westwall wrecked your thread, dude. He totally powned you.
I must really be in your head for you to have to research me.
laugh.gif

thoughts...
Do you know the moment you realized I own you?

thoughts...
I'm still waiting for that to happen, brother. When did you first realize that you were a racist?

thoughts...
laugh.gif
I am always interested in understanding what makes deviants tick. Can you tell me what you have accomplished in life that makes you believe you are better than others?

thoughts...
I'm still waiting for that to happen, brother. When did you first realize that you were a racist?
You no longer have to wait. Its happened already on 3 threads. The fact that you are PM'ing me makes it official.

thoughts...
laugh.gif
I am always interested in understanding what makes deviants tick. Can you tell me what you have accomplished in life that makes you believe you are better than others?
If you need input from a deviant you would be better served by self analysis. I cant help you much.

You no longer have to wait. Its happened already on 3 threads. The fact that you are PM'ing me makes it official.

You mean we are not friends? Don't you want white friends?

laugh.gif
If you need input from a deviant you would be better served by self analysis. I cant help you much.
But you can. You are my case study. Right now I am trying to figure out if you know you are a racist. Well, do you?

I dont know you well enough and I have enough white friends.

laugh.gif
But you can. You are my case study. Right now I am trying to figure out if you know you are a racist. Well, do you?
You shouldnt tackle complex subjects like me. You should figure out why you are letting me control you to the point you are PM'ing me.

I sort of doubt that.

laugh.gif
You shouldnt tackle complex subjects like me. You should figure out why you are letting me control you to the point you are PM'ing me.
Are you going to cry about that all day? So... are you a racist or what? A simple yes or no will do.

I sort of doubt that.
Your doubt isnt of relevance. Just trust me that I have enough white friends.

laugh.gif
Are you going to cry about that all day? So... are you a racist or what? A simple yes or no will do.
I was laughing not crying. So are you a deflector or what? Why are you deflecting now?

I sort of doubt that.
Your doubt isnt of relevance. Just trust me that I have enough white friends.
Then just admit you aren't a racist, right?

I was laughing not crying. So are you a deflector or what? Why are you deflecting now?
The only person deflecting is you. Are you a racist?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back