Every House Republican Just Ignored Their Oaths Of Office

Skews13

I see it differently

House democrats are ignoring important issues like border security, trade agreements with canada and mexico, and funding the military while pursuing a coup against the president
A lawless president trying to tamper with the election and the republicans trying to make the case that the president can do ANYTHING he wants is pretty important as well. Republican executive power grabs are nothing new but they are going for the whole enchilada.
What you write is simply not true

Trump’s only crime was winning an election that liberals expected hillary to win
You'll note that he is the only person speaking about a 'lawless president'. No one else of any note is saying anything like it.

Skews13

I see it differently

House democrats are ignoring important issues like border security, trade agreements with canada and mexico, and funding the military while pursuing a coup against the president
A lawless president trying to tamper with the election and the republicans trying to make the case that the president can do ANYTHING he wants is pretty important as well. Republican executive power grabs are nothing new but they are going for the whole enchilada.
Simple phone call nothing more-but it is a chance for the house to impeach Trump and not get blamed for doing NOTHING for their entire term. Worst house I ever saw in 60 years.
Do you in fact believe the constitution says the president can do anything he wants? Imagine Hillary is president before you answer.

Do you in fact believe the constitution says the president can do anything he wants?

The answer is that trump cannot do anything he wants

But you are really asking me can a democrat party with a bare majority in the house of reps vote to send articles of impeachment to the senate for consideration on any whim they choose?

The answer unfortunately is yes they can

However, getting a 2/3 vote in the senate to remove the president on “trumped” up charges will not be so easy for the dems

Skews13

I see it differently

Trump’s only crime was winning an election that liberals expected hillary to win

Liberals didn't support Hillary. It's why she lost.

Liberals didn't support Hillary. It's why she lost

Actually its been confirmed that the russians hacked hillarys GPS and she could not find the state of wisconsen

Skews13

I see it differently

You'll note that he is the only person speaking about a 'lawless president'. No one else of any note is saying anything like it.
The dems are running on fumes as they drain the last drop from the washington insider soft coup gas tank

Forum List

Back