Every Liberal Cause Is Based On A Lie

My post is there for everyone with at least average intelligence to understand. You can try to muddle the conversation with your incessant use of the 'word' dimocrap, but my points still stand.

I don't know who speaks less coherently, you or TemplarKormac. Either way, you both are pretty funny.

I blame A.M. radio, myself. The demagogues who all blast away with the same message are very adept at whipping up resentment and outrage among the uneducated in order to produce culture warriors who see "conservative" as an identity rather than as a political ideology. If you listen to the message, one recurring theme is that it is actually their uneducated followers who are the smart ones and any who diverge in the very slightest from the agenda they are selling is therefore stupid. This acts like an aphrodisiac to all those running around with enormous chips on their shoulder due to the fact they never received any positive feedback as to their intelligence when actually attending school.

The very notion that the totality of ANY political ideology is based upon lies is too retarded to be worthy of consideration. These ultra-conformists do not understand the tenets of political ideologies in the first place since they are only capable of seeing it as identity, so all they are capable of is this extremely simple-minded approach to the world wherein they are the good guys and liberals the baddies. They haven't the foggiest notion that what is being conserved in conservative are social institutions, and so lack the ability to view various political movements in proper perspective.

That's just another liberal lie.

Nobody supports putting the monarchy in control of the government.

I start a thread about how dimocraps are lying scum and what happens??

dimocraps defend themselves by being (are you sitting down?)

lying scum :dunno:

Go figure

You can't talk to these people. You just can't.

I start a thread about how dimocraps are lying scum and what happens??

dimocraps defend themselves by being (are you sitting down?)

lying scum :dunno:

Go figure

You can't talk to these people. You just can't.

True. Arguing with them is like trying to catch a greased pig. They are immune to facts and logic. When you have the nailed to the wall with irrefutable logic, they simply deny.

Open question to supporters of the OP:

What lie was the liberal cause to free the slaves based on?

What lie was the liberal cause to break away from Britain and start our country based on?

:wink_2:

Lincoln said many times that he never intended to free the slaves, so that's a lie right there.

Also, 18th century liberals and modern liberals are two separate animals with no relation to each other.
Which is strange since 18th century conservatives and modern conservatives are exactly the same.

Modern conservatives support the monarchy? That's not true even in Britain.

"Pro-royal feeling is spread remarkably equally among the social classes, and across the regions of England and Wales. It is less marked in Scotland – where 36% say the country would be better off without the Windsors – but even there a solid 50% feel the opposite way. Support is stronger among the older, and especially among Conservative voters, in whose ranks it reaches 82%. But across every age group and among Labour and Liberal Democrat supporters alike, the monarchy is enjoying solid support."

Link: Queen enjoys record support in Guardian ICM poll UK news The Guardian

Do we need more evidence that brepat is both a liar and a fool? Methinks not.

Speaking of moving the goal posts ... if you're going to build a straw man, it's best to have some straw.

True. Arguing with them is like trying to catch a greased pig. They are immune to facts and logic. When you have the nailed to the wall with irrefutable logic, they simply deny.

Yep

lemming.jpg

That's just another liberal lie.

.....and when I get on the leftists who haven't the foggiest notion as to what liberalism actually entails for their own brand of lock-step political fundamentalism, please do me a solid by accusing me of conservative lies, now, k?

In other words, humans cause the weather. You said the same thing using different words. No one was fooled.

Well, you were.

Humans don't cause the weather. That's what TK said that I re-worded. Neither TK nor I claimed that humans cause weather. Make sure to look at every word when you read, alright, champ? :wink_2:

But everything that Ann prints is basically a big disingenuous lie meant to rile the base. Works on you doesn't it?

Lincoln said many times that he never intended to free the slaves, so that's a lie right there.

Also, 18th century liberals and modern liberals are two separate animals with no relation to each other.
Which is strange since 18th century conservatives and modern conservatives are exactly the same.

Modern conservatives support the monarchy? That's not true even in Britain.

"Pro-royal feeling is spread remarkably equally among the social classes, and across the regions of England and Wales. It is less marked in Scotland – where 36% say the country would be better off without the Windsors – but even there a solid 50% feel the opposite way. Support is stronger among the older, and especially among Conservative voters, in whose ranks it reaches 82%. But across every age group and among Labour and Liberal Democrat supporters alike, the monarchy is enjoying solid support."

Link: Queen enjoys record support in Guardian ICM poll UK news The Guardian

Do we need more evidence that brepat is both a liar and a fool? Methinks not.

Speaking of moving the goal posts ... if you're going to build a straw man, it's best to have some straw.

I haven't moved the goal posts. Only a numskull would think I only meant that the current toothless version of the monarchy is what I meant by "supporting the monarchy."

This is a copy of an article about an article in the Daily Caller written by Ann Coulter, Conservative flame thrower and a woman I would trust as a fellow fighter in a foxhole over ANY dimocrap. Any.

Any.

Basically, what she's done is expand on my view that dimocraps are liars. That their entire system, their entire party, their existence and their causes are nothing more than lies backed by other lies. One untruth backed dozens of other untruths

But this reviewer, and Coulter, are more able to put it into words.

Read it. Those few of you in here that are still fair and logical and want to use truth and wisdom as a guiding force on which side to join. Read it.

Ann Coulter Every Liberal Cause Is Based on a Lie - The Political Insider

Ann Coulter wrote an op-ed at the Daily Caller which absolutely skewers the left for their latest cause, hatred of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

From the onset, as only Coulter can, the sarcastic barbs are hurled at far-left lunatics who have been distorting the religious freedom law.

She refers to the new controversy in liberal circles as another in “a steady stream of manufactured events.”

This particular ‘manufactured event’ has liberals claiming that “a law protecting religious freedom will lead to separate water fountains for gays in Indiana.”

It’s not the first time of course, that liberals have gotten all worked up over something completely non-existent. The recent gang-rape hoax at the University of Virginia, Lena Dunham’s rape claims, and police brutality are all spotlighted by Coulter.

The latter gains extra scrutiny, as the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ story coming from Ferguson was completely debunked.

“Many months, several million wasted taxpayer dollars and one cop’s career later,” Coulter writes, “Even Eric Holder’s Justice Department finally admitted that the whole ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ story was bunk.”

Coulter then goes on to skewer every major liberal cause today as based on a lie:

… why do we have to treat liberal fantasists in the media as if they’re children, too? Believing there’s a monster under the bed is cute. Falsely accusing cops of murder, men of rape and an entire state of homophobia is not.

Every single cause championed by liberals is based on a fake story. They make up events that didn’t happen and get apoplectic over things that never will happen. The definition of “liberal” is quickly becoming: people who believe their fantasies should be facts.

Another good point addressed is that after each of these lies is revealed, the liberal media, after spending weeks and months whipping up their base into a frenzy over those lies, barely reports on the truth afterward.

Coulter has struck a nerve and revealed the reality behind the liberal mindset. The left lies, swears to it, then quietly moves on to the next false crisis.

Read more: Ann Coulter Every Liberal Cause Is Based on a Lie - The Political Insider
Not all democrats are liars nor are all republicans liars. But many democrats and republicans do lie, and some are out and out liars that can barely speak a word of truth.

Most of the big party politicians and many in the media appear to not give a crap about facts or truth. What they appear to care about is their message, their truth, what they want you to buy into.

Even good people fudge the facts, skim over them, skew them to use them as support. It's a human thing to do.

Realizing this, is an important asset of independent thinking people.

Last edited:
There are about as many Republican Liars as there are in the General Population at large.

But ALL dimocraps are lying scum.

They can't help it. The entire party is based on criminality and lies. It's been that way since the criminal scumbag Andrew Jackson founded the party.

Cracks me up that Chief Shits His Pants is a dyed in the wool dimocrap. If only he were intelligent enough to know what Jackson did to Native Americans.... But he has to lie to himself in order to be a dimocrap so he can't afford to know too much.

Same with Black people. They know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. They know that dimocrap scum were the slavers, they know that the KKK was formed to combat Republicans and Republican Blacks.... They used race as an intimidation factor but other than that, it was the terrorist arm of the dimocrap scum party -- Which has ALWAYS had a terrorist arm with which to fight Republicans -- Even to this very day.

So Black People have to lie to themselves in order to vote dimocrap.

And when you lie to yourself, which ALL dimocraps do, then you are the worst kind of liar.

Republicans aren't perfect. Nobody has ever claimed they were/are.

But dimocraps?

scum of the earth

period

There are about as many Republican Liars as there are in the General Population at large.

But ALL dimocraps are lying scum.

They can't help it. The entire party is based on criminality and lies. It's been that way since the criminal scumbag Andrew Jackson founded the party.

Cracks me up that Chief Shits His Pants is a dyed in the wool dimocrap. If only he were intelligent enough to know what Jackson did to Native Americans.... But he has to lie to himself in order to be a dimocrap so he can't afford to know too much.

Same with Black people. They know that Abraham Lincoln was a Republican. They know that dimocrap scum were the slavers, they know that the KKK was formed to combat Republicans and Republican Blacks.... They used race as an intimidation factor but other than that, it was the terrorist arm of the dimocrap scum party -- Which has ALWAYS had a terrorist arm with which to fight Republicans -- Even to this very day.

So Black People have to lie to themselves in order to vote dimocrap.

And when you lie to yourself, which ALL dimocraps do, then you are the worst kind of liar.

Republicans aren't perfect. Nobody has ever claimed they were/are.

But dimocraps?

scum of the earth

period
Ironic then that the republican party split off from the democratic-republican party.

"Utilitarianism is one of the most powerful and persuasive approaches to normative ethics in the history of philosophy. Though not fully articulated until the 19th century, proto-utilitarian positions can be discerned throughout the history of ethical theory.

"Though there are many varieties of the view discussed, utilitarianism is generally held to be the view that the morally right action is the action that produces the most good. There are many ways to spell out this general claim. One thing to note is that the theory is a form of consequentialism: the right action is understood entirely in terms of consequences produced. What distinguishes utilitarianism from egoism has to do with the scope of the relevant consequences. On the utilitarian view one ought to maximize the overall good — that is, consider the good of others as well as one's own good."

Link: The History of Utilitarianism Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
That's a rather long winded way to state the obvious. Who determines what does the most good and what good is?
Good question. Do you want to know? First, go get the fall class schedule for your local Jr. College (don't worry, they accept everyone). Next, enroll in History of Western Philosophy I and be prepared to put your biases aside and begin to think.
In other words you can't answer. Thought so.

I could, in a ten-page term paper, or in a blue book. But if I write more than three paragraphs people like you won't read it. Anything that challenges your biases is either ignored as evidenced by cutting and running, or given a single sentence of zero substance but for the usual ad hominem.
Like I said, you can't answer the question. And your ad homonym attack while pretending to be above it is funny.

Look, you're just a stupid guy, be honest. You have fooled no one, all you do is throw shit and speak from authority, but the authority never arrives.

"Utilitarianism is one of the most powerful and persuasive approaches to normative ethics in the history of philosophy. Though not fully articulated until the 19th century, proto-utilitarian positions can be discerned throughout the history of ethical theory.

"Though there are many varieties of the view discussed, utilitarianism is generally held to be the view that the morally right action is the action that produces the most good. There are many ways to spell out this general claim. One thing to note is that the theory is a form of consequentialism: the right action is understood entirely in terms of consequences produced. What distinguishes utilitarianism from egoism has to do with the scope of the relevant consequences. On the utilitarian view one ought to maximize the overall good — that is, consider the good of others as well as one's own good."

Link: The History of Utilitarianism Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy
That's a rather long winded way to state the obvious. Who determines what does the most good and what good is?
Good question. Do you want to know? First, go get the fall class schedule for your local Jr. College (don't worry, they accept everyone). Next, enroll in History of Western Philosophy I and be prepared to put your biases aside and begin to think.
In other words you can't answer. Thought so.

I could, in a ten-page term paper, or in a blue book. But if I write more than three paragraphs people like you won't read it. Anything that challenges your biases is either ignored as evidenced by cutting and running, or given a single sentence of zero substance but for the usual ad hominem.
Like I said, you can't answer the question. And your ad homonym attack while pretending to be above it is funny.

Look, you're just a stupid guy, be honest. You have fooled no one, all you do is throw shit and speak from authority, but the authority never arrives.

I really wasn't trying to be funny, in fact I was being kind. Let me rephrase as to what I really think and be clear:

I can, but it would be a waste of time to do so. This issue has been discussed and debated for thousands of years, and even a brief executive summary would be so far over the head of stupid people, like you and bripat and the rest of the echo chamber, that it would be a waste of time.

Let's look to the first authority, generally the first session in Hist. of Western Philosophy, I:

Socrates The Good Life

I suggest you read it, but I honestly believe you won't and if you tried you'd came back and call him a Marxist.

Ironic then that the republican party split off from the democratic-republican party.

No, moron.

the dimocrap scum party split off from the (non-existent) democratic-Republican party after the Era of Good Feelings had expired.

Seriously..... Where do you people get this shit? You can't be all born that stupid, can you?

Buy a clue, morons

This is a copy of an article about an article in the Daily Caller written by Ann Coulter, Conservative flame thrower and a woman I would trust as a fellow fighter in a foxhole over ANY dimocrap. Any.

Any.

Basically, what she's done is expand on my view that dimocraps are liars. That their entire system, their entire party, their existence and their causes are nothing more than lies backed by other lies. One untruth backed dozens of other untruths

But this reviewer, and Coulter, are more able to put it into words.

Read it. Those few of you in here that are still fair and logical and want to use truth and wisdom as a guiding force on which side to join. Read it.

Ann Coulter Every Liberal Cause Is Based on a Lie - The Political Insider

Ann Coulter wrote an op-ed at the Daily Caller which absolutely skewers the left for their latest cause, hatred of Indiana’s Religious Freedom Restoration Act (RFRA).

From the onset, as only Coulter can, the sarcastic barbs are hurled at far-left lunatics who have been distorting the religious freedom law.

She refers to the new controversy in liberal circles as another in “a steady stream of manufactured events.”

This particular ‘manufactured event’ has liberals claiming that “a law protecting religious freedom will lead to separate water fountains for gays in Indiana.”

It’s not the first time of course, that liberals have gotten all worked up over something completely non-existent. The recent gang-rape hoax at the University of Virginia, Lena Dunham’s rape claims, and police brutality are all spotlighted by Coulter.

The latter gains extra scrutiny, as the ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ story coming from Ferguson was completely debunked.

“Many months, several million wasted taxpayer dollars and one cop’s career later,” Coulter writes, “Even Eric Holder’s Justice Department finally admitted that the whole ‘Hands Up, Don’t Shoot’ story was bunk.”

Coulter then goes on to skewer every major liberal cause today as based on a lie:

… why do we have to treat liberal fantasists in the media as if they’re children, too? Believing there’s a monster under the bed is cute. Falsely accusing cops of murder, men of rape and an entire state of homophobia is not.

Every single cause championed by liberals is based on a fake story. They make up events that didn’t happen and get apoplectic over things that never will happen. The definition of “liberal” is quickly becoming: people who believe their fantasies should be facts.

Another good point addressed is that after each of these lies is revealed, the liberal media, after spending weeks and months whipping up their base into a frenzy over those lies, barely reports on the truth afterward.

Coulter has struck a nerve and revealed the reality behind the liberal mindset. The left lies, swears to it, then quietly moves on to the next false crisis.

Read more: Ann Coulter Every Liberal Cause Is Based on a Lie - The Political Insider

PLEASE, pretty please will one of you smart conservatives PLEASE tell me ONE policy you've EVER been on the correct side of history on in the US? Just one?? For the life of me I can't think of one!

Were you trying to sound like a three-year-old who needs a timeout, or is this just your natural way of speaking? Inquiring minds want to know.

FYI, I found your posting so annoying that I didn't even bother to try to understand the content. Impressive communication there.

Forum List

Back